Masons-Re: [anthroposophy] Steiner's "Initiation to the

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2000
      Hello Bruce, and all,

      Yes, I agree that the Founding Fathers of the U.S. had roots in the
      Freemasons. I mean, its pretty well known as factthat Thomas Jefferson,
      George Washington, Franklin, et al were Freemasons --and also pretty
      commonly suggested that Lincoln practiced occult activities. But then, I'm
      no fan of Thomas Jefferson and the Founding Fathers. (John Massengale and
      others may feel quite differently about this...) I will give TJ his due. He
      had a brilliant mind and was creative in many ways, and the Declaration of
      Independence is quite a piece of work ("inalienable rights to life, liberty,
      and the pursuit of happiness" and all that...very lofty...). But he also did
      not live up to his own lofty ideals. There's plenty of evidence that he
      fathering children by a fourteen-seventeen year old slave girl. In any case,
      he kept slaves (in spite of himself), so "life, liberty, and the pursuit of
      happiness" did not apply to them, nor to women, if you read his treatise on
      how women should behave.--And all that is not to mention the attitude toward
      the native people's (who, by the way, were the ones Ben Franklin and the
      others learned so much from--much about forming a democracy, because the
      Hodenosaunee--aka, Iroquois--had a confederacy that was a great model of
      peace and of democratic/consensus making living at its highest). But the
      native people's were also not included in TJ's Declaration where "all men
      are created equal and are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable
      rights..." "All men" was very exclusive.

      As for Steiner and the Masonic Initiation, yes, I said "hmmmm...", and i do
      find it weird and curious. I am seeking/struggling to keep an open-mind, and
      yet at this point I don't find the Mason's trustworthy(i don't refer here to
      the original Temple Masons of Solomonic times, but to the later, apparently
      decadent, versions). There is suggestion that the "New World Order" of the
      global powers that be (mostly big corporate families, the so-called
      Bilderberg Group, Rotchschilds, Windsors, Bush's, Microsoft Bill Gates,
      Wal-Mart's, etc, who own most of the world's capital, are quite a bunch of
      in-breeders with degenerate brains and degenerate sense of human
      relationship (retarded soul development, etc.), even though they are very
      clever in business matters, military matters, etc. There is evidence that
      many of these few high level people running the world (behind the European
      Union, a multinational army, NAFTA and all the ills of the World Bank and
      the International Monetary Fund)--many of these are, reportedly, 33rd Degree
      Masons. So, I am suspicous of the Masons, to say the least.

      I think they might confuse Christ and anti-Christ, and who knows if the
      Anti-Christ isn't among their ranks? If i border on slander here, then
      someone please show me the light...

      I'm not for big world government. The European Union may look wonderful on
      the surface--one currency, European passport, and all that. And the North
      American embryonic version--NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) is
      starting off just like the European Economic Market did years ago...and all
      that is really taking things out of the hands of local groups, small
      communities, and the power becomes concentrated in the hands of these few
      Illuminati or Bilderbergers and such, many of whom happen to be high
      level--33rd Degree--Masons, or so it is reported.

      Rememember the protests a few weeks ago in Seattle and Washington, D.C.
      (protesting the IMF and the World Bank and the so called Free Trade
      Agreements, which is really the global market in the hands of a few)? I'm
      glad there are people who are waking up to all this global power of the few
      world elite.

      Also, note that a man like Nicanor Perlas, working out of anthroposophic
      initiatives in the Phillipines, has a lot to say and a lot to offer as an
      anti-dote to this take over of the few in the so-called New World Order. I
      am glad for men like Perlas and for those protesters in Seattle and so
      forth, and the Green Party (in Germany founded by anthroposophists, i
      believe--not to be confused with the Nazi version of the green or eco-nazi
      thing...)

      There are some positive things about globalization, of course, but there are
      also many evils.

      I think the anthroposophists in upstate New York, who publish the little
      journal, THE THREEFOLD REVIEW (Joel Kobran and Gary Lamb) have gathered a
      number of people into their pages to deal with these issues, and to explore
      the Threefold Social Order as a kind of anti-dote to the New World Order.
      Joel, whom i know personally, is one of those anthroposophists, who don't
      use the internet, so we may not see the THREEFOLD REVIEW here, but it is
      still worth looking into that REVIEW.

      Well, i am going on here...the topic of the Masons leads to related
      matters...

      If Steiner was a Mason, that, of course, does not mean that he was into evil
      use of global power and all the way Prince Klaus____ and others
      were/are(Prince C/Klaus?____ from the Netherlands, first President of the
      highly secretive Bilderberg Group, and formerly also connected with the SS
      or some Nazi group). But many of these groups, as i said, are populated with
      33rd degree Masons, so i remain suspicous, for now.

      I'll appreciate any insights you or anyone has.

      Love,