Kaspaur

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      I have met 'antrops' that have studied connection with
      Kaspaur Hauser and Diana Princess of Wales. Dont know
      if any on this site have any further information. Robin

      Be a PS3 game guru.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
        "[We recall, however, that the DNA test on Kaspar Hauser (who
        incidentally, was fatally stabbed on this day, 14th December, 1833)
        run by German magazine "Der Spiegel" at the Universities of Munich
        and Birmingham in 1996 was shown in subsequent years and by a second
        DNA test in 2002 (University of Munster) to have been a complete
        fake, because the blood sample tested in 1996 had nothing to do with
        Kaspar Hauser!"

        Dear Robin;

        You would think that if had a feeling for the connection you offered
        to Diana and Kaspar, you might have offered a little more than a
        mouse squeak. Like, look, do you mean truly or vaguely that
        something like Diana and Kaspar are something like JFK/MLK Jr/Robert
        Kennedy...oops three in a row, but obviously there is no connection
        to Kaspar, or is there? Reichstag fire/9/11....Oh gee, Bradford, you
        think that there is something going on?

        Well since this was a new one on me, I took the time to hear a voice
        which I thought summed it up relatively intelligently.

        http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=50032

        "...You only need listen to the interview with the academic in the
        second hour of the programme, which has nothing to do with 'the
        facts' or the 'hard evidence' and hear how the academic is egged on
        by McNaughtie to explain the obsessions of the detested 'conspiracy
        theorists' and note that McNaughtie seems to know the points the
        academic is going to make before he makes them. Then you only need
        to put that together with the recent report from the French
        authorities (and given much publicity by the reliable, friendly,
        balanced old Beeb) that conveniently came out after a 7 year
        interval (!) on the 8th December (rather like Osama popping up 'on
        video' just before the 2004 US Presidential elections) 'proving'
        that "DNA Testing" (we prostrate ourselves before the holy words)
        had shown that the blood samples did indeed come from Henri Paul and
        matched DNA samples from his family members. [We recall, however,
        that the DNA test on Kaspar Hauser (who incidentally, was fatally
        stabbed on this day, 14th December, 1833) run by German
        magazine "Der Spiegel" at the Universities of Munich and Birmingham
        in 1996 was shown in subsequent years and by a second DNA test in
        2002 (University of Munster) to have been a complete fake, because
        the blood sample tested in 1996 had nothing to do with Kaspar
        Hauser! The scientists had examined the DNA sample in good faith and
        were not to know where it had come from!]

        From the BBC website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressr …
        iana.shtml)
        The DNA tests were carried out in France within the last year,
        according to a source close to the French authorities. A DNA profile
        was taken from Henri Paul's blood samples and compared with his
        parents' DNA. They matched.

        "...within the last year..." I wonder why......?
        "A source close to the French authorities"......hmmm.
        taken from which blood samples......?

        Then you can connect all the above-mentioned BBC items with the FACT
        that the week before the Stevens report, the BBC started a 4 part
        series called "The Conspiracy Files" (the title couldn't just
        possibly have anything to do with an allusion to "The X Files",
        could it?) which examines why people go for conspiracies. They
        began - 4 days before the Stevens Report came out - with "How Diana
        Died"

        In other words, is it not just possible that the BBC and the
        Establishment are doing their damnedest to make sure that this one
        is nailed down, that it is given the awesome 'closure' (time to stop
        thinking now, folks!), that the Stevens Report somehow is ensconced
        in the national memory banks like the official reports into JFK,
        RFK, Martin Luther King, Oklahoma and 9-11, requiring only periodic
        boosters (TV documentaries and the like) on anniversaries to keep
        the lie fixed in the minds of the public like a mental vaccination
        against the truth. And I say all this without having even read the
        Stevens report, which I shall now do.....

        Many people believe Diana was a shallow insignificant individual and
        that arguments about her death are as nothing compared to the great
        issues of the day such as global warming, Darfur, the Health Service
        etc, but - arguments about the quality of her individuality aside -
        let us just imagine what it would mean IF it were conclusively
        proven and accepted that Diana had been killed by British
        intelligence with the connivance of US Secret Service and certain
        members of the Royal Family. Or, for that matter, if it had been
        proven that JFK had been killed not by Oswald or even by 'renegade
        members' of the CIA, but rather on the orders of key figures within
        the US establishment? Or that 9-11 was staged by forces within the
        US establishment itself to justify the War On Terror? In all these
        cases, the UK and US establishments would suffer blows from which
        they might not recover. This would likely have knock-on effects
        on 'the great issues of the day'. Everything would be up for
        question; mental habits might finally be put aside and the veils of
        authority finally drop. In Britain, the monarchy remains the
        lynchpin of the Establishment. This is why next year we shall have
        had to wait 10 years for a British inquest and why it will reach the
        same result as the French inquiry, the Stevens Report and the BBC
        documentaries. This is why the death of Diana is significant. They
        know this and thus the facts of the conspiracies must be suppressed
        or disguised. Hence the Warren Commission Report...the 9-11
        Report...and now the Stevens Report."

        Terry