Re: [anthroposophy] THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2000
      --- 888 <bhive@...> wrote:

      I do, however, feel
      > impelled
      > to quote one short, dry-perhaps even harsh- sentence of Rudolf
      > Steiner's. It is this: "It is an indispensable condition of
      > initiation
      > that we should not wish things were otherwise". It is a short
      > sentence,
      > but it will bear long reflection.

      "This is not in the comfort zone"...

      That's the one that come to resound in me, and when it does,
      the peace and the good perspective comes back. There's a meaning
      to it, and this one connect me to the Meaning of the Earth.
      We have to be able to cope with the peripherical in all that it
      involves, socially and etherically, in the "friendly" :-)
      'atmosphere' of the modern consciousness hostility, sorry
      "astrality", en route to the spirit-self, finally.

      Rictus...
      Danny

      =====
      "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
      It seeks to awaken life."

      --Rudolf Steiner

      http://invites.yahoo.com/