Good films

  • Elsa Santos
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
        For the attentive student, Elsa Santos contributed a support film
        document, you can watch free, on line, from your computer that
        outlines the weaving intimacy of how the sum of sentient and
        intellectual soul math, biology, chemistry, pineal, pituitary, and
        what we have discussed regarding the specific 12 cranial incarnation
        package on this list, along with elemental beings who are carried
        along with our soul spiritual development, the film, "What the bleep
        do we know", can only tickle the realms of the consciousness soul,
        but acts as a support for the Philosophy of Freedom and how we come
        to self observational knowledge and initiation thresholds of Self
        experience.

        Easily you can tag this film, which is fun to participate in, into
        the complete with drawings, Gold and Etheric heart threshold where
        we are building the Eye, that beholds the illuminated moral Elohim
        Carried Cosmos of Man, that is the rising and illuminating Etheric
        Christ Being in the neighboring Angel community. Everything
        discussed in the film, what the bleep, are trickle in insights from
        the Angel world to man, while every thing in Spiritual Science lifts
        Man into participating with the arising new cosmos of Man.

        In that cosmos Lucifer, Ahriman and a host of beings participate
        with us, from within the sphere of our whole human community. All
        our ills and all our greatness arises from participants who
        conciously or unconsciously become awakened or seduced in direction
        upwards or morally falling downwards.

        Elsa Santos hit the mark with this film with the comparison I was
        trying to make and the insights that are being outlined in the
        Etheric Brain and heart lectures indicated below. The two and our
        commentaries are like two book-ends that require us to also grasp
        that seed we carry on top of our shoulders that is the seed formed
        out of the cosmos that sets the compass finder and point where our
        pineal sits within the micro twelve constellations of the 12 cranial
        nerve fields and we carry within us a star map along with how and
        why we karmically created and dropped into this intense physics
        system of our bodily instrument.

        And should we be bravely discussing the intimacies of Uncertainty
        Principle, Jungian Synchronicity and biography, anatomy and karmic
        physics training wheels? Without a doubt. Are Elsa Santos, Steiner
        Bradford, CheeseandSalsa, Val, Steve, Mark, Jan and all those who
        are penetrating the consciousness soul regions and redesigning their
        fixed and addictive paradigms correct in their focus. They are and
        the joy is in the details and grasping and linking the most current
        science insights with the most serious thinking of spiritual
        science.

        http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-
        6342994696637265916&q=what+the+bleep

        http://www.rsarchive.org/RelArtic/GoldM/etheric_heart.html

        [complete with drawings]

        Bradford brought supporting evidence.

        "... what the Logos presents to us as the intimate
        laws of light that tie two things together into a third.

        The first is the primitive math, by those who were catching the dawn
        of THE AGE OF LIGHT, as it began sparkling through into the dark
        recesses of the mind....much ado about nothing PHYSICS students, and
        that is how the dawn of all light, cinema, and the manufactured
        Ahrimanic Sun of Trinity New Mexico arose on the back of Heisenberg,
        Oppenheimer, Boggs, Bohrs et al. But this gave rise to the first
        indication of where to find the exact reality of the all
        encompassing Logos action, the Etheric Light Sun Being that is
        already shining ahead as the completed Spirit Man God... This
        advanced Earth fashioned, Cosmic Elohim Being, represents the
        darkened intellectual version of the Etheric Christ and could only
        burp out of the mind as the uncertainty principle.

        The Second aspect that ties together the uncertainy principle to
        human physics and moral perception is Jungian Synchronicity. Jungian
        Sychronicity is an accurate perception of how massive probabilities
        are narrowed down to the exact specific message for the individual i
        am bearer. Exact!! Again no wiggle room, exact intimate, internal, i
        am to i am perception. The intimacy of tracking our destiny depends
        on our becoming conscious of the relation of cold mathematics and
        the uncertainty principle to the direct mainline of message to
        bearer, message to bearer of i am, begins internally with grasping
        the shocking precision of Jungian Synchronicity.

        "Synchronicity is an explanatory principle, according to its
        creator, Carl Jung. Synchronicity explains "meaningful
        coincidences," such as a beetle flying into his room while a patient
        was describing a dream about a scarab. The scarab is an Egyptian
        symbol of rebirth, he noted. Therefore, the propitious moment of the
        flying beetle indicated that the transcendental meaning of both the
        scarab in the dream and the insect in the room was that the patient
        needed to be liberated from her excessive rationalism. His notion of
        synchronicity is that there is an acausal principle that links
        events having a similar meaning by their coincidence in time rather
        than sequentially. He claimed that there is a synchrony between the
        mind and the phenomenal world of perception."

        Now normally, over all, people are generally so unattentive, so
        unable to dislodge their observation on trivial silliness to catch
        sight of seemingly strange and unique intimacies of observation,
        that they might as well not be conscious adults at all. Both in
        classrooms and in daily life I have found that people who just
        happen to have lunch together, without planning, or class room
        friends without knowing, arrive to eat or at school with precise
        color combinations carried over from their inner dream tracking that
        places the event that is about to happen, within the connection of
        the two souls. There are precise dream, astral previews, that pass
        unnoticed by the soul as it wakes from sleep.

        If we learn to school our observations to these things we can see
        them everyday. The connection to the disconnected abstract world of
        physics and the intimacy of knowledge and the human soul, has been
        ripped into specialized compartments and nobody pulls them together,
        nobody is allowed in education to pull them together, save those who
        have true leanings towards the Cosmos of Man."
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
          "A few quotes from the Reviews you pointed me to, Rocketman: "The
          movie is basically a bait and switch. I personally think it does a
          decent job describing quantum theory and some neurology, but then it
          makes these wild tangential claims that are loosely based off of
          science. The real problem I have is the movie also tries to pass
          those claims as scientifically valid as the neurology and quantum
          theory."

          "Knight has a school of enlightment and this production appears to
          be its exclusive creation. "All three directors of this film are
          students of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment. Director William Arntz
          reports that the spiritual influences in his life include
          metaphysics, Rudolf Steiner, the Theosophists, Carlos Castaneda,
          Rama, various forms of Buddhism, and Ramtha. Director Betsy Chasse
          has attended SRF (Self-Realization Fellowship classes – founded by
          Paramahansa Yogananda)."

          http://mere-orthodoxy.blogspot.com/2005/04/what-bleep-do-we-know.html

          Bradford comments;

          Now call me a sucker but one of the commentators felt interesting,
          as to the content and the character of what she brought, the female
          character in the film, "MindWalk", the female scientist came to my
          mind. So I looked her up and she is Ramtha.

          Now nobody is going to have many good things to say about poor old
          gal, Ramtha, yet for some reason, film bias, she came off relatively
          sane, while other commentators had that intellectual barrier of
          spirit so inbred into their thinking that they mostly stopped short
          of the spirit. They couldn't utter I AM, but they could utter
          Observer, and any clear student of Anthro Science grasps
          Consciousness Soul the Brits and the play Hamelt or Owen Barfield as
          the Observer.

          While the Observer aspect is the I AM of thinking about our thinking
          and seeing the production of ourselves from outside of ourselves as
          well as picking up the science of Jungian Synchronistic daily clues
          in our life path, intimate to the extreme to our intimate journey,
          were well brought and served to integrate my main three themes,
          Uncertainty Principle, Jungian Synchronicity and biographical
          dynamics laced with learning about sympathies, antipathies and karma
          dynamics, still nobody even mentioned Jung's grasp of the intimacy
          of Synchronisitic events, save the sort of prayer of give me a clue
          or my angel, daily, of the intimacy of our love. Which for me, a
          while ago, formed for me an understanding of Love and my higher
          being, as giving me the most intimate love notes, like a true lover
          that knew intimately exactly my inner thoughts and the messages
          could have no other intent than my own i am content.

          I take offense at comments like the following that arise from most
          of the boring little intellectuals who are afraid but to dip their
          baby toe into deeper issues of spiritual science. "... I personally
          think it does a decent job describing quantum theory and some
          neurology, but then it makes these wild tangential claims that are
          loosely based off of science. The real problem I have is the movie
          also tries to pass those claims as scientifically valid as the
          neurology and quantum theory."

          Bradford comments;

          I love this, "...the problem I have is the movie also tries to pass
          those claims as scientifically valid as neurology and quantum
          theory" Yes and that is how it stands in what we think we like and
          what we don't think appeals to our tiny, shrunken petty intellects.
          Now obviously Ramtha is not scientology nor is it yet spiritual
          science per se. However as an astute student of spiritual science I
          can dare venture into the brain, and only once in the movie, once in
          that documentary, swiftly someone mentioned and withdrew the idea of
          each human being placed within a fourfold filter system. Yep it was
          there, physical, astral, etheric and I AM observer, but disappeared
          for those who didn't listen carefully. Bones, nervous, lymphatic,
          and blood or stone, animal, plant, man....

          And my own insights on St.Paul's Pineal and the lighting up of his
          inner eye which is where the pineal is located, save that in Lemuria
          the Eye was out of the head in open fontanel vision which is now
          enclosed and encased in the skull surrounded by cave paintings of
          the twelve fold cranial nerves that tell our story of how we as
          individuals are set into our incarnation and what star navigation
          tools we sucked into ourselves for the required passage through
          time. The enclosed Pineal Eye is Plato's in the skull, cave
          paintings, where the cosmos is reflected in our dull stone cell, or
          that Hamelt says he could be bounded up in a nutshell and feel king
          of the world, save for bad dreams.

          These studies are science, but the students of spiritual science are
          too few and far between to measure and integrate the stretch of
          Ramtha's experience of knowledge to that of physics, Jungian
          Synchronicity and the Uncertainty Principle. Now I haven't ever
          tested Ramthas accuracy, nor from Steiner or from what we have
          studied over the HOly Nights, does the film take us that much
          deeper. However what our studies do do is invoke the tiny
          intellectual fidget of attention span diddlers to avoid seeing the
          meaning and intention that is right before our eyes.

          Rejecting it because of lazy and superfical education and
          intellectual soul values reveal clearly the limitations we hunger to
          drown ourselves in. Certainly none of this can be true, or related
          to anything else... we say to ourselves, therefore the intellect
          retreats and rejects the universe of the Arising Cosmos of Man and
          The Etheric Christ position as Angel in the Arising new Cosmos of
          Man. The Cosmos of Man that is now worn by the advanced model of the
          Spirit Man crafted for humanity when Christ was the Elohim on site.
          If you think you can get around these things by hiding under the
          carpet you are in error.
        • Elsa Santos
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 21, 2007
            Thank you for your comments! It's so wonderful to read someone who speaks the same language... :)
            I'm so glad more and more people are getting the real point behind films like these ...
            Funny how we jump to the conclusion that abundance should mean money, or getting rich... We're so conditioned to judge and think according to the numbing everyday drag of survival mode... Well, anyway, "as above, so below" and I hope we collectively manifest a better world soon, instead of perpetuating the existence of people like Hitler, etc.. Whom I think we collectively created. What I mean is that maybe we're more responsible for our reality than what we think. Our thoughts do become things even on that level... So, people like the big dictators are just an expression of out collective thoughts during the era where they prevailed. The world is changing, because we're changing. I hope we change fast enough to create a world soon where mother Gaia is able to heal herself and provide for us all. I believe the day will come when we'll start behaving like all the cells that accept they're all part of one body and in sharing and living in cooperation, the concept of being wealthy will not even be an issue involving being rich or not... Still, we have a long way to go... a few more generations, maybe... & maybe one day we'll realize we're living in a hologram, spirits having a human experience, learning and exercising our free will through the laws of Karma. What a great school this planet is!! Wonderful. But maybe, it's just hologram... Maybe even time and space are a 3D illusion & only love is real...Who knows? I don't assume to know anything at all, the same way a red blood cell in my body might not have the consciousness of belonging to a total body. So, I can only hope to function to the best of my ability, cooperating with the other cells in order to achieve a healthy body, where all cells are orchestrated by Universal laws. That does make sense to me. Maybe the planet is also like a cell within a larger universe too... We can only wonder and be agnostic by default, as were mere cells trying to understand the body... But we are cells that have egos and the ambition to understand who God is and how the whole thing works. Egos that feel the need to be right about things... I think us humans are fascinating... and I think we ultimately find our way back to God, especially if we find out we already are a splinter of Him. A piece of the whole. Each and everyone of us... all with different functions, different cells... Maybe this was one of the great messages of Christ... A shame that the bible and the Church turned his words into a Chinese whisper, interpreting the interpretations ans distorting to the max...
            Anyway, below are a few more films you might like on sacred geometry, that Steiner touched on as well.

            an then, for those who are feeling especially open minded :)  :
            (there are many others, check the Crimson Circle as well, etc)

            On the scientific side of things so many great things have been written, haven't they? Jung is wonderful and on the quantum physics side of things, John wheeler is excellent too. And so maaaany others...

            Oh, and to prove that the universe is in fact abundant and that energy can be produced from just disturbing the continuum and manifesting form or energy (zero point energy) here is some interesting work being developed at the moment that will produce enough limitless electricity (once we manage to come away from an ego-driven, corporate-ran way of existence)

            Enjoy & all the best from Portugal
            Elsa

            Elsa Santos
            http://www.montesamoqueiro.com/

            Be a PS3 game guru.
          • Valerie Walsh
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 21, 2007
              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Elsa Santos <elsamagosa@...>
              wrote heavy.-Val
            • Gia Bibileishvili
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 22, 2007
                Hi Elsa,

                Did you mean Carl Jung, famous Swiss psychologist? As i know Steiner strongly criticized Jung's early works but anyway to my mind Jung contributed a lot in understanding of human psyche and its disorders.

                Gia

[...]

                Never miss an email again!
                Yahoo! Toolbar

              • invisible warriors
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 22, 2007
                  Hello everyone !

                  (My bluebottle email account has not yet recovered from the Taiwan
                  earthquake so I have opened a new account, as it was proving to be too
                  difficult to read my messages).

                  I re-found an amazing link last night and spent the night re- reading it.
                  I will post it for anyone who may be interested.

                  Although it is a channeling it provides so much detail of my experience. I
                  tend to work on the self referral method so it doesn't matter where anything
                  comes from - if there are gems there that relate to inner experience i am
                  most grateful. And theres a lot here..

                  I did find the attack by the "5th dimensional entity" far more frightening
                  than is described, and it lasted for about a week. After which I received
                  training on how to guide it away instead of hiding, and being shielded by
                  wind, the four "Lords of direction" and arabic traditional dress.

                  The desire to abandon the incarnation near the end was also so profoundly
                  strong.. to follow the star map. Had not my partner kept interfering,
                  concerned he was going to have a corpse on his hands maybe I would have
                  gone?

                  Obviously the document only scratches the surface and gives hints, as it is
                  a passive channelling and not an active conscious experience - and all that
                  that entails and how it differentiates.

                  http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm

> [...]
                  >can be produced from just disturbing the continuum and manifesting form or
                  >energy (zero point energy) here is some interesting work being developed at
                  >the moment that will produce enough limitless electricity (once we manage
                  >to come away from an ego-driven, corporate-ran way of existence)
                  > http://www.newenergymovement.org/resources.aspx
                  >
                  > Enjoy & all the best from Portugal
                  > Elsa
                  > www.montesmoqueiro.com
                  >

                  >Elsa Santos
                  >http://www.montesamoqueiro.com/
                  >---------------------------------
                  > Be a PS3 game guru.
                  >Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
                  >Games.
                  >

                  >---------------------------------
                  >Never miss an email again!
                  >Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

                • invisible warriors
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 22, 2007
                    Aarh ! Thats what really gets me, the distortions ! You write something
                    and then in the remembering realise its not true.

                    That its so much more complicated and complex.
                    I was thinking of doing a question and answer session with myself.
                    Warnings of course in advance to all those not interested to just delete. I
                    expect thats why they started blogs :)