male and female, gods and goddesses

  • Joel A. Wendt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2000
      Danny wrote:

      " There's no such a thing as masculine/feminine
      properly except in the
      etherico/physical no? I think extending the 'duality'
      masculine/feminine to the whole cosmos is certainly
      in doing so, you get rid of the threefoldness, only
      seeing the
      cosmos in an ever sensuous sexual kind of thing."

      I think you have read something into this situation
      which really isn't present in it. Anthroposophy, in
      the Foundation Stone Meditation, speaks of the Father
      God, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These are clearly
      "male" terms (at least the first two). In addition the
      idea of "anthroposophia" is feminine in nature.
      Demeter, Persephone, the Virgin Mary - the idea of the
      feminine and the masculine is everywhere, and its
      Realty doesn't have anything to do with sexuality.

      Spiritual Beings exhibit "qualities", for which
      spiritual researchers are forced to find terms in our
      language. Is is perhaps the limit of language the
      makes for these divisions, and not the sexualization of
      the Nature of Existence.

      Stephen Clarke has been doing research on the
      Saturday following the Crucifixtion, when Christ
      descended into Hell. Where did He go?

      According to Steve, Christ passed through the
      interior of the earth, including the so-called eighth
      sphere, and into the Realm of the Mother, a real
      qualitative Power waiting patiently in the Dark. The
      idea is that our Earth is poised between the Father and
      the Mother, held in a kind of loving balance. This
      isn't about sex, its about different divine qualities
      and the equipoise between them.

      All of the Creation reflects this fundamental
      dynamic balanced tension. Yet, as you pointed out, the
      Mystery of the Trinity is there. But if you think
      about it, you will realize that it describes the
      Heavenly Powers, that which comes from Above. While
      Tomberg, in reminding us of the two triangles - Father,
      Son, Holy Ghost, Mother, Daughter and Holy Soul, lets
      us know that this Mystery is even deeper then we have
      yet the capacity to fully imagine.

      Do you not realize what Work Mary, the Mother, does
      in this world as an active presence for millions of

      I humbly suggest you reconsider your views.

      warm regards,