Re: A commercial miracle?

  • threadsoflight
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
      I had a cross of light experience a few weeks ago- what a
      synchonicity :) thank you.

      You're welcome. Increasingly, more people are reporting to have seen a
      Cross of Light in the subtle realms as witnessed by the woman in the
      video clip. She beheld the cross of light before she saw it with her
      physical eyes; a phenomena in itself I believe.

      Is your experience one that you can share?

      Much blessings to you,
    • threadsoflight
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "flower_in_the_moonlight"
        <flower_in_the_moonlight@...> wrote:

        She came in through the bathroom window?

        Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that "She" came to the window
        through "His" (Christ's) Light. :)

        Blessings,
      • flower_in_the_moonlight
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "threadsoflight"
          <threadsoflight@...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "flower_in_the_moonlight"
          > <flower_in_the_moonlight@> wrote:
          >
          > She came in through the bathroom window?
          >

          > Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that "She" came to the
          window
          > through "His" (Christ's) Light. :)

          A beautiful picture. Thank you for bringing it.