Re: A commercial miracle?

  • flower_in_the_moonlight
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "threadsoflight"
      <threadsoflight@...> wrote:
      factor in influencing or carving the imprint of the Cross of Light.

      > To understand the presence of the external cross of light on this
      > Victorian couple's bathroom window need not stop at the explanation
      > of atomic elements. Symbolically, the bathroom usually represents
      > place of elimination and cleansing. When considering all aspects
      > associated with renewal or rejuvenation, it would or could be an
      > appropriate place for a cross of light to appear. The direction
      the
      > window faces may also be a significant factor pointing to a
      > particular cosmic area:
      >
      > http://www.aloha.net/~johnboy/pageone.htg/pageone.htm
      >
      > A commercial miracle? Maybe so....but only if we understand this
      > external phenomena from an inner perspective and that the true
      Cross
      > of Light can only be seen with the spiritual eyes of the soul.

      She came in through the bathroom window?
    • threadsoflight
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
        I had a cross of light experience a few weeks ago- what a
        synchonicity :) thank you.

        You're welcome. Increasingly, more people are reporting to have seen a
        Cross of Light in the subtle realms as witnessed by the woman in the
        video clip. She beheld the cross of light before she saw it with her
        physical eyes; a phenomena in itself I believe.

        Is your experience one that you can share?

        Much blessings to you,
      • threadsoflight
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "flower_in_the_moonlight"
          <flower_in_the_moonlight@...> wrote:

          She came in through the bathroom window?

          Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that "She" came to the window
          through "His" (Christ's) Light. :)

          Blessings,
        • flower_in_the_moonlight
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
            <threadsoflight@...> wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "flower_in_the_moonlight"
            > <flower_in_the_moonlight@> wrote:
            >
            > She came in through the bathroom window?
            >

            > Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that "She" came to the
            window
            > through "His" (Christ's) Light. :)

            A beautiful picture. Thank you for bringing it.