A commercial miracle?

  • threadsoflight
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2006
      It is interesting to contemplate Dr. Steiner's teachings relating
      to "sand" in the pineal gland; especially when considering that sand
      or "silicon" is also present in the physical body's connective
      tissues and skin which, as noted in a previous post, is the body's
      largest organ and is the reflective foundation of the soul's
      permeable and vibrational membrane.

      About Sand:

      "Quartz sands, which are high in silica content are used to make
      glass. When quartz sands are crushed they produce particles with
      sharp, angular edges...Some quartz sand is found in the form of
      sandstone. Sandstone is a sedimentary, rock-like material formed
      under pressure and composed of sand particles held together by a
      cementing material such as calcium carbonate. A few sandstones are
      composed of almost pure quartz particle and are the source of
      silicon used to make semiconductor silicon chips for
      microprocessors."

      http://www.answers.com/topic/sand

      A Cross of Light:

      This morning I was pressed to do a search for information relating
      to a Cross of Light for particular reasons and found the following
      url. By studying the external phenomena of a cross of light which
      found expression on a bathroom window in Australia, we may begin to
      understand how it is that the soul's physical body is able to
      capture and reflect light within the very inner structure of its
      bones.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ZRFhDvyHY

      Skeptics claim that the visible Cross is nothing more than light
      refracted from straight lines and dots which take expression as
      small pyramid shapes; yet they fail to understand the esoteric inner
      significance which parallels this external manifestation. In the
      making of glass, sand is crushed through a pressurized force and its
      crystals are cemented together with calcium carbonate. As noted
      previously in another post, the soul is the total vibrational sum of
      all its external and internal parts at the conscious, subconscious
      and super conscious levels. It makes sense then that the interfacing
      medium between the three is found, in part, in the physical body's
      soft tissues composed of silicon, a magnetic mineral, and in the
      body's skeletal system composed of calcium. Calcium is also the most
      abundant mineral in the body and is found mainly in our bones (and
      teeth.) But Calcium carbonate is especially interesting to
      contemplate because it is made from sea shells which evolved and
      took expression in water at the dawn of time. An interesting
      synchronicity considering that the Cross of Light was imprinted on
      the Victorian couple's bathroom window where not only light but
      water, the Mother of creation, may also have been a significant
      factor in influencing or carving the imprint of the Cross of Light.

      To understand the presence of the external cross of light on this
      Victorian couple's bathroom window need not stop at the explanation
      of atomic elements. Symbolically, the bathroom usually represents a
      place of elimination and cleansing. When considering all aspects
      associated with renewal or rejuvenation, it would or could be an
      appropriate place for a cross of light to appear. The direction the
      window faces may also be a significant factor pointing to a
      particular cosmic area:

      http://www.aloha.net/~johnboy/pageone.htg/pageone.htm

      A commercial miracle? Maybe so....but only if we understand this
      external phenomena from an inner perspective and that the true Cross
      of Light can only be seen with the spiritual eyes of the soul.

      Good sources of silicon:
      asparagus, barley, oatmeal, strawberries, sprouted seeds beans,
      celery, nuts, carrots, spinach, figs, fish, grapes, apples, eggs,
      chickweed Stellaria media, cleavers Gallium aparine, and oatstraw
      Avena sativa tea. Horsetail Equisetum arvense. (too much silica can
      be irritating to the kidneys.)

      Good sources of calcium:
      milk and milk products, salmon, sardines, tofu, crab meant, figs,
      peanuts, baked beans, brazil nuts, kale, walnuts, almonds, tahini,
      soybeans, broccoli, kelp, honeydew melons, cauliflower.

      "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and
      then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the
      Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great
      glory." (Mat. 24:30)

      mnes
    • flower_in_the_moonlight
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "threadsoflight"
        <threadsoflight@...> wrote:
        factor in influencing or carving the imprint of the Cross of Light.

        > To understand the presence of the external cross of light on this
        > Victorian couple's bathroom window need not stop at the explanation
        > of atomic elements. Symbolically, the bathroom usually represents
        > place of elimination and cleansing. When considering all aspects
        > associated with renewal or rejuvenation, it would or could be an
        > appropriate place for a cross of light to appear. The direction
        the
        > window faces may also be a significant factor pointing to a
        > particular cosmic area:
        >
        > http://www.aloha.net/~johnboy/pageone.htg/pageone.htm
        >
        > A commercial miracle? Maybe so....but only if we understand this
        > external phenomena from an inner perspective and that the true
        Cross
        > of Light can only be seen with the spiritual eyes of the soul.

        She came in through the bathroom window?
      • threadsoflight
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
          I had a cross of light experience a few weeks ago- what a
          synchonicity :) thank you.

          You're welcome. Increasingly, more people are reporting to have seen a
          Cross of Light in the subtle realms as witnessed by the woman in the
          video clip. She beheld the cross of light before she saw it with her
          physical eyes; a phenomena in itself I believe.

          Is your experience one that you can share?

          Much blessings to you,
        • threadsoflight
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "flower_in_the_moonlight"
            <flower_in_the_moonlight@...> wrote:

            She came in through the bathroom window?

            Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that "She" came to the window
            through "His" (Christ's) Light. :)

            Blessings,
          • flower_in_the_moonlight
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
              <threadsoflight@...> wrote:

              > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "flower_in_the_moonlight"
              > <flower_in_the_moonlight@> wrote:
              >
              > She came in through the bathroom window?
              >

              > Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that "She" came to the
              window
              > through "His" (Christ's) Light. :)

              A beautiful picture. Thank you for bringing it.