Re: Wholeness and the war of all against all

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 26, 2006
      On the contrary, to pose these questions in order to materialize
      spiritual science is exactly what needs to occur, as these types of
      questions prove that living thinking exists to tackle the world's
      problems. Now, when you consider that Christ evolved in the etheric
      envelope that surrounds the earth in order to build up the moral
      ether, which has had the effect of creating a sensitive membrane
      wherein the heavenly hosts, all the way up to the planetary
      hierarchies can be communicated with through the fine silica that
      has absorbed this moralized ether through Christ, then it can also
      be known that the opposing powers will try to circumvent this to
      their evil use. Thus, the Vulcan

      > In retrospect, I find the mere putting forward of such questions
      > trivialize (materialize) the work of Rudolf Steiner. On enough
      > occasions did he predict the advent of Ahriman's incarnation for
      the
      > beginning of the 3rd millennium. And Steve, believe me, it wasn't
      my
      > greatest pleasure to witness this stuff, and it took me several
      > months to assimilate it. Also, my `concluding conviction' which I
      > formed within the months following the experiences which comprised
      my
      > witness, had me PROFOUNDLY grateful to have witnessed the event
      (as
      > spiritually turbulent as it was), as opposed to having missed it
      ….

      > PS. To have witnessed the event comprised experiencing on a
      spiritual
      > level, basically the whole population control grid along with
      every
      > second of dense etheric manipulation as well, great soul movements
      > here and beyond, and much more, day and night. It took an
      incredible
      > amount of meditation/concentration to allow this to pass through
      my
      > soul.
      >
      > Carol.
      >

      > In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Good to see written, an illustrious interpretation of what we
      are
      > > > living and witnessing TODAY. It offers reinforcement when
      `the
      > > > heat's on', and I expect things to get quite hot in the next
      > > little
      > > > while. I'm amazed that this upcoming Christmas doesn't
      appear
      > > be
      > > > setting itself up to resemble those of the past. Though we'll
      > all
      > > > have to wait and see, this upcoming Christmas season may well
      be
      > > > (from what I experienced ), the first one following Ahraman's
      > > earthly
      > > > incarnation (winter 2006). I guess we Anthros are going to
      have
      > > > get used to consciously bringing forth Angles when dealing
      with
      > > what
      > > > was not so long ago, simply given.
      > > >
      > > > Best wishes, Carol.
      > >
      > > What if it could be shown that Ahriman has already incarnated in
      > > advance of Steiner's prognostications about the third
      millennium?
      > > What if the atomic bombs brought Ahrimerica into being in 1945?
      > >
      > > Steve

    • Steve Hale
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Valerie Walsh" <wdenval@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Well, I'm always interested in offering something of value, so if I
        > > don't then it is certainly on me to recompense. So in this case,
        > > where do I go from here? Could possibly something about soul
        > > development be worthwhile, and hopefully soothe your savage
        breast?

        > You know, sometimes you just can't win for losing. Gag me with a
        spoon,
        > Steve. On the other hand I would cop to the savage breast any day of
        > the week and twice on Tuesday.-Val

        Well maybe I just can't win for losing, Val! Some people leave very
        little breathing room, so I offer something out of the tank. And by
        the way, it was posted before out of respect for Joel's efforts over
        there at the place that holds that Steiner was a racist.

        I don't seem to make much progress, do I?