Global Warming

  • Jeremy Condick
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2006

      Current exoteric science I feel has demonstrated many esoteric truths. It has recognised the higher Ozone of the stratosphere as discussed by MM and HR in the Agni Yoga teachings. It has also recognised the lower poisonous "brown gas" of AY or the exoteric poisonous lower mixture of carbonic gases which I feel suspends and holds the human thought made materialisation under certain conditions, also called ozone and recognised by science as highly dangerous to the respiratory system.

      Also, I posit, in its own way, science recognises the fifth breath as discussed by Master Hilarion as the Higher ozone molecular makeup on the gradations of the astral plane or the O3 O4 O5 O6 O7 levels as scientifically understood being the purer or more rarefied ozone molecular makeup. Science also recognises this esoteric fire cycle as one of  'Global Warming' and soundly warns humanity of the impending danger of excessive use and dependence on "fossil fuels" or Carbon. Thus modern science resonates and proclaims the ageless wisdom, of the planetary shift from "none sacred" "carbonic" "evil" to one of  "Sacred" "Nuclear, or clean energy" "good or holy" this science actually demonstrates in its way and therefore lays the proposition soundly and firmly at humanities feet, as we bow before the feet of Sanat Kumara under his Will.

      HPB raises an interesting point or question about whether the oceans were liquid carbonic acid. Master Hilarion informs us that the face of the dark star, Earth, was blackened, the face being the land strata and the atmosphere, but does not directly mention the ocean. I would posit that there would have been oceans of a much more acidic or carbonic nature than today before the waters were more completely sieved through the rock strata of the ocean floor, indeed, this may well of been how the carbonic vapours which condensed eventually to form the oceans, were first filtered and cleaned to form the salty sea we are today familiar with. Even today the sea is filtered through the oceans rocky beds to take out the excessive salt which would naturally build up by the constant evaporation and rainfall, condensation, cycle which occurs. So we can see the cyclic link between the igneous rock, the oceans and the atmosphere.

      I offer my strictly theoretical proposal that this star of carbon has brought humanity to the point of identity of mass self-consciousness with the aid of coal as Hilarion and DK inform us. Today however, we are at a zenith point, which is determining whether we, humanity, shall use energy solely for selfish purposes and feed the desire of the separated self thus polluting the atmosphere to a greater extent than had been foreseen, or whether we shall find a way to use energy more efficiently and cleanly as in some form of nuclear power on a global scale.

      Humanity are today filling the atmosphere with billions of tonnes of un-necessary carbonic pollution and additional combinations of man made gases which the secret doctrine tell us are harmful to human beings and the planet and also other luminaries/planets. It upsets the circulatory flow of energies by blocking off the atmosphere to the solar inflow of energies and thus reinforcing and upsetting the healthful functioning of Earth.

      JPC.

    • Steve Hale
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2006
        The matter of the so-called "Tibetan masters" was revealed as one of
        the major lies conducted by the occult powers in the 19th century,
        with HPB and her weak sentient clairvoyance being the pawn of the
        occultist John King, the Seventeenth century privateer who first
        channeled through Blavatsky, and then took on the garment of the
        avatar, Koot Hoomi, in order to promote the adyar theosophy that
        assured that orient over occident would remain the focus of
        attention over the true western spirituality that arose in the 13th
        century with the birth of Master Echkart at the midpoint in the life
        of Thomas Aquinas.

        And adyar theosophy would continue into the 20th century with two
        key events: 1) the declaration of Krishnamurti as the reincarnated
        Christ by Besant, and 2) Alice Bailey replacing Blavatsky in 1919 as
        the clairvoyant channel of Djwhal Khul in order to write 30 books
        under the auspices of the Lucis Trust. As the story goes, DK was a
        third rate avatar who fell far behind KH and the Master Morya in
        occult powers. And this is because he truly was no John King. In
        fact, he was the discarnate soul of the one who had betrayed Rudolf
        Steiner in 1907 in order to bring the taint of rosicrucianism to
        Oceanside, California.

        Does anyone know who I am talking about?

        Steve

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Condick"
        <jcondick@...> wrote:

> [...]
        separated
        > self thus polluting the atmosphere to a greater extent than had
        been
        > foreseen, or whether we shall find a way to use energy more
        efficiently
        > and cleanly as in some form of nuclear power on a global scale.
        >
        > Humanity are today filling the atmosphere with billions of tonnes
        of
        > un-necessary carbonic pollution and additional combinations of man
        made
        > gases which the secret doctrine tell us are harmful to human
        beings and
        > the planet and also other luminaries/planets. It upsets the
        circulatory
        > flow of energies by blocking off the atmosphere to the solar
        inflow of
        > energies and thus reinforcing and upsetting the healthful

      • Mark Willan
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 23, 2006
          HS Lewis

          Mark Willan

          14 Scotts Road #09-02
          Far East Plaza
          Singapore 228213

          Tel: +65 6731 4322
          Mob: +65 9019 4314

        • celestial_vision@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2006
            ..... he was the discarnate soul of the one who had betrayed Rudolf
            Steiner in 1907 in order to bring the taint of rosicrucianism to
            Oceanside, California.

            Does anyone know who I am talking about?

            Max Heindel and his "Invisible Helpers"