Re: [anthroposophy] Re: The mystery of evil part 3

  • Lee A.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
      Steven,

      I sense what you are driving at here and understand the cosmological process but
      there are a host of other questions that arise, as usual. What exactly is "Consecration" in the the sense
      you use it?  Were these Beings "set up" before the creation of the Solar System by the Solar Creator or did they "freely"
      choose to follow a path of opposition and false light.

       Sometimes RS mentioned the redemption of Lucifer and his position now as the Holy Ghost or
      Spirit but if this is so, how can his influence still be considered harmful and influential as it continues to be among humanity? Which influence is which??

      Why has so much shock and suffering been built into this scheme. The transition of major cycles seems fraught with horrible earthly changes  and resulting suffeing, pain and massive death; and we are apparently looking at this yet again in the next 1000-3000 years (with the Advent and aftermath and problems leading to it). Who is running things? Obviously this is a rhetorical question but something mystifying in its own right.

      The broader question is again: if Spiritual Science is to be path of redemption of the earth, why has it not taken hold or at least found expression in other forms or groups (Michael oriented). If such important matters are at hand, why can't the Hierarchies find the individuals and groups to bring this about?

      Lee

      -----

    • carol
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
        Lee, I can offer some input.

        Re Lucifer: I would say that where you able to transform
        Lucifer's influence into the Holy Ghost, within yourself, through a
        broadened and deepened understanding of the Christ event, then not
        only would this benefit you and those with whom you associate here on
        earth, but you also would become more ready for your `life' in the
        heavens. At some point, Christ appears beside Lucifer, I imagine,
        exclusively for all individuals who did this serious work during
        their earthly lives. (note: acquiring a thorough appreciation of the
        Christ event may take a while because of the many fine `spiritual'
        details needed to be assimulated and changes which may ensue within
        oneself.)...

        "Something of untold moment! When a man knows Christ, when he absorbs
        the wisdom which begets insight into what Christ truly is, then he
        redeems himself and the Luciferic Beings through this knowledge of
        Christ. Were man merely to say: I am content with the fact that
        Christ appeared and to allow myself to be redeemed by Him
        unconsciously — then he would contribute nothing to the redemption of
        the Luciferic Beings. These Luciferic Beings who have brought man
        freedom, also make it possible for him, if he so wills, to turn it to
        account in order to understand Christ. Then the Luciferic Spirits are
        cleansed and purified in the fire of Christianity and the wrong done
        to the earth by them is changed into blessing. Freedom has been
        attained; but it will also be carried into the spiritual sphere as a
        blessing." R. S.
        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/DeedChrist/19090322p01.html

        Re. "Why has so much shock and suffering been built into this
        scheme." I guess one way to put it is that there are tremendously
        intricate Spirituals influences being thrown around all over the
        place; all that is manifest is held together by manifold tasks done
        by Hierarchical Beings, they themselves are evolving through their
        work on earth and the heavens, we are evolving, the heavens are
        evolving, and not to forget the `independent' beings' opposition and
        massive scheme which eventually is turned into good by other's wisdom
        and work…...It starts from the massive Universe and all culminates in
        a fine point(the manifest)...

        Re: "Why has it not taken hold or at least found expression in other
        forms or groups (Michael oriented)." Lee, if you're looking for
        language and rhetoric which matches Steiner, you may be
        disappointed. But if you look to the moral steadfastness which some
        individuals manifest, sometimes as leaders, and watch them develop
        through time as they bring along others, then you will KNOW that
        they are in the least, intuitively expressing much of what Steiner
        describes behind phenomena of reincarnation and karma.

        Because of a world situation involving the 911 event, preemptive war
        mongering, (pending?) UK and American tyrannical governments, energy
        space weapons to name a few, a great many souls have found
        themselves creatively IMPLORING the heavens for help, since the
        earth is looking and feeling uglier as time progresses.

        I'm personally expecting to see ACTUAL numbers of souls taking
        the `leap' into Spiritual Science in the next little while. I find
        the pressure's real high!

        Carol.