Re: Michaelmas reflections 2006

  • prismah44
    Message 1 of 73 , Nov 5, 2006
      When the clock is taken into consideration in terms of the
      minutes and hours that make up our days, it can be shown that the
      minutes refer to the mind and the hours refer to the heart. And
      this becomes kind of a ratio of how we seem to work on the matters
      of soul and spirit. Some don't sweat the samll stuff, keeping the
      eye on the prize of the bigger picture of self-actualization in a
      world of perfect idealism, while others see meaning in even the
      smallest details of an imperfect world that needs redemption.
      Wisdom guides the one, and love guides the other. The secret is to
      combine them both, just as the clock is made up of an hour hand and
      a minute hand.

      Steve

      Hi Steve,

      That's a great analogy. Wouldn't it be more fitting though if the
      heart referred to minutes instead because its rhythmic pulse is
      contained within the hour which should rightfully be the mind? And
      because the minutes are subjective to the hour, it follows that the
      heartbeat is subjective to the mind thereby making the mind the law
      for that particular timeframe. (From a psychosomatic perspective it
      could explain why certain individuals are afflicted with heart
      conditions such as arrythmia and other cardiac rhythmic imbalances.)

      It's interesting that on a conscious level we are most often not
      aware of the passing minutes but we do generally remain more aware
      of the hour. Similarly, many of us skip details on a conscious
      level but the subconscious/soul cannot ignore the laws because it is
      calibrated to the superconscious/spirit which is indeed love and
      wisdom. I am reminded of the biblical passage..."spirit beareth
      witness with spirit..." And just as certain as time repeats itself,
      to avoid dealing effectively with details in accordance with higher
      laws means that we remain imbalanced in the polarities of the heart
      and the mind.

      Blessings,
      Suzanne
      Message 73 of 73 , Nov 24, 2006
        Bradford comments;

        Oh the Michael Spirit. The sassy common sense of seeing through the
        darkened deceptions that surround us. Oh the glorious Michael Spirit
        that has placed us in such an obvious arena of liars.

        The Michael sense that you can wake up and know that people can
        stand up against idiots, morons, and humans who blatantly betray our
        humanity, to our face. To be so cognitively clear that you Love
        Spiritual Science in the same way that you love cognitive common
        sense is to glory in the gift of humanity.

        That you despise that which destroys our childrens cognitive
        potential and as an adult you praise and thank god that you live in
        such a time where you can see these things so damned clearly in our
        environment and you can spit right back in the eye of the devil. Be
        a Michael Student. Stop being a coward, stand up for the greatness
        of humanity and laugh to scorn when idiocy attempts to capture our
        society and our children.

        And these idiots are everywhere. Everywhere we turn we have one damn
        stupid materialistic idiot after another who has never felt the fire
        of Michael's cognitive inspiration and clarity. Rather these
        unconsecrated darkness eaters, just by the sheer force of their own
        stupidity and ugliness stand before our eyes claiming to uphold
        freedom. In a gnats eye. Balderdash, send them back to the retard,
        retread, ahrimanic and ice chambers that suits their inhuman sense
        of reality.

        Defend and uphold the demand that we make courage and humor our
        sharpest weapons against the absolute ugly, bitter and foul stench
        the betrayers of MANKIND exude. Despise them before the learn to
        bite and devour worlds, mock their useless, destructive souls and
        celebrate the moral fiber of consecrated light as it penetrates
        through every cell of our bodies.

        A Thanksgiving Prayer for Dick Cheney's Heart - and a Few Other
        Favorite Things
        by Tony Hendra | Nov 24 2006

        "I give thanks O Lord for Dick Cheney's Heart, that brave organ
        which has done its darn-tootin' best on four separate occasions to
        do what we can only dream about.

        O Lord, give Dick Cheney's Heart, Our Sacred Secret Weapon, the
        strength to try one more time! For greater love hath no heart than
        that it lay down its life to rid the planet of its Number One Human
        Tumor.

        I give thanks O Lord that we're getting to kick The Lame Duck when
        he's down. Thank you too Lord for making impeachment unfeasible so's
        we get to kick him and kick him and kick him, have him to kick
        around for two more long years, kick him so bad his stupid quacking
        beak comes out his own greasy-feathered DA.

        I give thanks O Lord that because of the sanity, decency and plain
        commonsense of the American voter, the whole world has finally had
        this self-evident truth confirmed: George Bush is what the whole
        world knew him to be the second it laid eyes on him: a talent-free,
        petulant, pea-brained bully.

        Allow me to enlarge somewhat O Lord upon this particular thanks.
        Despite six years of suppurating drivel from his catamites about
        leadership and inner strength and Christian fortitude and courage
        under fire: George W Bush is, was and always will be that sneering,
        leering little creep who came to school in a chauffeur-driven car,
        yelled racist epithets at the scholarship kids, tripped up the guy
        on crutches, stuck his paw up the dress of any girl he pleased, had
        his toadies beat up anyone smart or weak or different, insulted
        teachers to their faces - and got away with it all, because his Dad
        had just endowed the new sports stadium.

        And while we're on the subject of his Dad Lord, I give thanks for
        the delicious sight of that craven, racist, traitorous, class-ridden
        old fool having to hoik his withered Yankee hams out of the comfy
        billion-dollar no-show job the Carlyle Group found for him, in a
        desperate attempt to save a dynasty built on graft, treason,war
        crimes and good old-fashioned brown-nosing.

        I give thanks to thee Lord for the hilarious notion that 41 is in
        any way superior in skill-sets, smarts or statesmanship to 43! O
        Lord thou dost indeed make it a cake-walk these days, for the clowns
        and jokesters! Thy comedic munificence is boundless Lord!

        And before I leave this rich vein O Lord I give Thee thanks for the
        possibility - at long last - that this axis of incompetent evil is
        OVER. That a crime family who gave us two disastrous Presidencies in
        the space of a decade might finally be bound for the oblivion it so
        richly deserves. For Thou knowest Lord in Thy infinite wisdom that
        with truly evil stupid people - the Nazis spring to mind - it always
        takes TWO defeats to finally bring them to their knees. So let it be
        with Bushdom. (And perhaps one of these fine days the neo-
        Confederates).

        But to return O Lord to that for which I give Thee the most thanks:
        that dinged and dented old jalopy, democracy. Countless millions of
        miles on the clock but still getting us to our destination safe and
        sound. Above all O Lord I gave Thee thanks for that which keeps the
        old jalopy running, the aforementioned ordinary American voter.
        Maligned, demeaned, taken for granted, treated like a sheep or bug
        or robot, her intelligence insulted by mail-order demagogues, his
        actions blithely predicted by arrogant non-entities, as if he had no
        more free will or character than a chip in a calculator.

        But in the final analysis proving once again, beyond a shadow of a
        doubt, that the ruled are always smarter than the rulers.

        I give thee thanks O Lord that Thy glorious sun is finally breaking
        through the viscous, vomit-colored cloud-cover of Republican
        bigotry, repression, fear-mongering, greed and graft. A blighted
        carapace of despair and depression that has blotted out the clear
        blue sky from horizon to horizon for six long years, O Lord, like a
        billion pairs of enormous morbidly obese buttocks sitting on our
        heads.

        I give Thee thanks O Lord for those same sagacious voters of all
        persuasions, creeds and ethnic origins, who saw the carnage in Iraq
        for what it is. I pray Lord that those who voted to launch the
        carnage might be inspired by your Holy Congressional Spirit to take
        a long hard look at their guilt in the murder of 200,000 entirely
        innocent people who never lifted a finger against the United States.
        Most especially those Democrats who, to curry crass political favor,
        voted for war in the teeth of their own lifelong principles.

        Touching which, O Lord, when the white dove of Thy peace descends
        upon Washington to hover over the new Congress, may it take a long,
        wet crap on Hillary's hundred-dollar hairdo.

        OK - LET'S EAT!!

        Ruba-dub-dub! Thanks for the grub! Yay God!"