Re: Realities of Human experience

  • prismah44
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
      Bradford wrote:

      When the butterfly kisses the blossom we are looking at a kind of
      out of the body experience. An experience of ourselves when in some
      future time our moral being, our inside being becomes our outside
      being. We really are required to understand in the manner of the
      sixth epoch, and the Jupiter evolution, that, that which we today
      pay no attention save selfish subjective attention to, our inner
      beings, will become the manifestation that what was inner becomes
      outer. In the sixth epoch attempts to hide our inner moral
      configuration will reveal our inner moral configuration in the aces
      that we wear and the bodies that we bare.

      Suzanne comments:

      Are these Rudolph Steiner's observations? If so, the good doctor
      foresaw what Science has, only within the past decade, observed and
      measured in the field of psychoneuroimmunology.

      Mental/Spirit energy travel within the physical body through a
      process of electro-chemical impulses via the seven ductless glands
      of the Endocrine System: Pituitary, Pineal, Hypothalamus,
      Thyroid/Parathyroid, Thymus, Adrenal, Pancreas and the Gonads.
      Hormones, which are secreted from these glands into the bloodstream
      (and lymphatic system...i.e. Thymus,)influence bodily tissue and
      organs by intentionally locking on to cells' receptor sites. Beside
      playing important roles in fluid and electrolyte balance, acid-base
      balance, and energy metabolism, hormones are the main regulators of
      metabolism, reproduction and other body activities

      What we will look on the outside according to how we were on the
      inside makes a great deal of sense as human biography definitely
      determines our future biology. It is a process that can be readily
      seen even in one life cycle. Consider how it is that the Endocrine
      System influences the rate of development and growth over a gradual
      period of time as observed in the release of cortisol and estrogen
      most especially in the female body in later years. Science has
      measured and proven that these two chemicals can contribute to
      adipose tissue especially inside and around the abdominopelvic area.
      Already there has been a change in the body's structure at the
      cellular level from within the Endocrine System.

      On another level of understanding emotions are impulses of energy,
      and though energy cannot be destroyed, it can be redirected in
      accordance with other external laws (i.e. environment, planetary
      influences, etc.) It makes sense then, that energy accumulated in
      different lives via emotions entertained through thoughts and deeds
      are stored in seven nuclei of our spirit body (chakras) only to be
      reconformed to a new biology in accordance with karmic laws at the
      very cellular level of our being.

      A good weekend to all,
      Suzanne
    • prismah44
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
        Consider how it is that the Endocrine System influences the rate of
        development and growth over a gradual period of time as observed in
        the release of *cortisol* and estrogen most especially in the female
        body in later years. Science has measured and proven that these two
        chemicals can contribute to adipose tissue especially inside and
        around the abdominopelvic area. Already there has been a change in the
        body's structure at the cellular level from within the Endocrine
        System.

        Addendum:
        Because spirit energy merges with the physical body at the Endocrine
        level, and barring an excess of food consumption, individuals
        predisposed to a heavier body mass may have, in a past life, endured a
        great deal of stress which they were unable to effectively mentally
        control. Consequently, it would have induced an overload of cortisol
        secretions from the adrenal glands, the energy of which became stored
        in the spirit plane in its corresponding chakric nucleus and
        subsequent corresponding nerve ganglia. The adrenal glands release
        cortisol and adrenaline during the "flight or fight" response when an
        individual is confronted with stressors. But...mentally controlling
        one's emotions when confronting extreme stressors, can be effectively
        accomplished with the help of the Christ impulse within...mind over
        matter comes to mind.

        Got to go,
        Suzanne