Realities of Human experience

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
      My Death Experience At Age 12
      By Whitneay T. Vanwells

      http://www.newspiritservices.com/deathexper.htm

      I was a very frail, sickly child, and started having severe asthma
      attacks at age 3. While other kids were out playing, I was busy
      trying to stay alive. Mom used to say I was playing my "orchestra",
      as I wheezed with each breath. This was my childhood. This was
      all that I knew.

      At the age of 12, my right lung collapsed, and I was hospitalized.
      Two weeks later my new doctor, a heart and lung surgeon, made
      surgery arrangements to remove a piece of my right lung. I was
      5' 7" weighed 90 pounds, and I was very frail. I had some bad
      feelings about the surgery. I was very ill, scared, and wondered if
      I had a future.

      The day of the surgery arrived, and I was prepped early in the
      morning with a bath, and a little red pill. I was wheeled into a
      cold operating room on a smooth riding gurney pushed by a soft
      spoken black man in a light teal green uniform. He was
      careful that I could comprehend what was going on.

      In the operating room a sarcastic nurse stood at my side,
      said 'hello', and then made some bad remarks to the others about how
      thin and sickly I looked. I was conscious and looking right at her
      when she said it, yet she acted as though I wasn't even there.
      The man who would give me the anesthesia came in, and again
      asked me how much I weighed. By now the little red pill was
      working, and I am not sure if I spoke. I could hear him, but not
      me.

      In the middle of the surgery, I died on the operating table. My
      heart had stopped for about 10 seconds, they told me later. My
      heart had stopped dead, like an old rusty clock that had
      no more energy to carry on. Too much anesthesia, and too little
      weight.

      During the time, that I was "dead" (which seemed to be about an
      hour to me) I had an out of body experience. It was the best thing
      that had ever happened to me. This was the most beautiful, spiritual
      experience that you could imagine, and I went to "Heaven".

      As I left my cold body on the operating table, I floated high above
      the table, the nurses and the surgeons, and went through the
      ceiling, and found myself floating out in space. I was
      looking at the earth like a blue and green basketball suspended in
      mid-air. Suddenly, my awareness shifted, and I entered a beautiful
      Holy City. The City that I went to, looked something like Bethlehem
      about 2,000 years ago, but the Light that beamed gently in this
      Divine place was gentle and serene. I felt no pain. I felt no
      fear. I was completely at peace, and content just to Be. A full
      sized male lion walked past me only a few feet away as I sat on
      the warm, gold dust sand.

      I was not afraid. But, I was only 12 years old, and I knew that I
      had not lived my life.

      Then, I stood up and walked down to a river, and saw a small boy
      sitting alone on the bank as if he was waiting for someone. I did
      not want to disturb him. I sat down by the waters edge, about 15
      feet away from him, and put my right foot into the water.
      Suddenly, I felt something pulling on my foot. And, in a flash,
      I re-entered my cold body of pain lying face up on the operating
      table. My doctor, above me massaging my heart.

      I lost consciousness.

      I fall short, in properly describing this experience to you
      here........but, understand me, this experience was a major
      hallmark in my life. I was forever transformed by this beautiful
      connection to the mystical, Holy Worlds of God. When I returned to
      my physical body on the operating table, I knew that my life would
      never be the same. I knew that I would never be the same. I knew
      that I existed beyond my body and beyond death. I have spent my
      entire adult life, trying to re-connect to this gentle, heavenly
      energy, and the Divine worlds.

      And, so I have.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
        Inside out and Outside in. Turning the glove inside out. The soul
        expanding into the heavens from the contraction within the physical
        form. Or slowly the soul forces come more and more to the surface
        and cannot be hidden as a sixth epoch arising.

        More than half of all species on earth are insects. How did this
        group of animals become so successful? One important reason is that
        the insects have their skeleton on the outside instead of inside the
        body. The outer skeleton efficiently protects the soft inner parts.
        Other reasons are their adaptations to land life and their ability
        to fly. Many insects also have two different stages in life,
        something that is called a "complete transformation".

        When the butterfly kisses the blossom we are looking at a kind of
        out of the body experience. An experience of ourselves when in some
        future time our moral being, our inside being becomes our outside
        being. We really are required to understand in the manner of the
        sixth epoch, and the Jupiter evolution, that, that which we today
        pay no attention save selfish subjective attention to, our inner
        beings, will become the manifestation that what was inner becomes
        outer. In the sixth epoch attempts to hide our inner moral
        configuration will reveal our inner moral configuration in the faces
        that we wear and the bodies that we bare.

        In other words even today, the sneer and the obnoxious smirk of GWB
        or the sneer of Dick Cheney already very clearly reveal a soul
        gesture that has surfaced to the face. In the sixth epoch this
        interior forces that we are hardly even aware of today will become
        outer forces.

        http://www.linnaeus.uu.se/online/lvd/bilder/29.jpg

        Out of body experience.

        http://www.manannan.net/images/obe.jpg

        http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/near-death-experience-ch.jpg

        http://hilarion.com/proj2.jpg

        http://www.biolifestyle.org/it/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_42.jp

        http://www.paranormal.de/obe/obegif2/silber2.gif

        http://phenomena.cinescape.com/multimedia/Master_Site/Ghost_Inside/Ma
        ster_SiteArticle2178.jpg

        http://www.near-
        death.com/images/graphics/nde/obe/cord/out_of_body_spirit_rising.jpg
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
          My Death Experience At Age 12
          By Whitneay T. Vanwells

          http://www.newspiritservices.com/deathexper.htm

          "I felt no pain. I felt no
          fear. I was completely at peace, and content just to Be. A full
          sized male lion walked past me only a few feet away as I sat on
          the warm, gold dust sand."

          The next time anyone says to you that they think you are full of stew
          when you say to them that Leo is the heart and the heart is the lion
          and the, ribs are a crab, and the feet are fishes, and the knees, our
          goats, or capricorn and our heads, the ram...The next time someone
          tells you that the lion is not the heart, and that while standing
          outside your body, you see your heart walk past you, you remind them
          of this persons NDE. OBE. Out of Body experience or At Death
          Experience.
        • prismah44
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
            Bradford wrote:

            When the butterfly kisses the blossom we are looking at a kind of
            out of the body experience. An experience of ourselves when in some
            future time our moral being, our inside being becomes our outside
            being. We really are required to understand in the manner of the
            sixth epoch, and the Jupiter evolution, that, that which we today
            pay no attention save selfish subjective attention to, our inner
            beings, will become the manifestation that what was inner becomes
            outer. In the sixth epoch attempts to hide our inner moral
            configuration will reveal our inner moral configuration in the aces
            that we wear and the bodies that we bare.

            Suzanne comments:

            Are these Rudolph Steiner's observations? If so, the good doctor
            foresaw what Science has, only within the past decade, observed and
            measured in the field of psychoneuroimmunology.

            Mental/Spirit energy travel within the physical body through a
            process of electro-chemical impulses via the seven ductless glands
            of the Endocrine System: Pituitary, Pineal, Hypothalamus,
            Thyroid/Parathyroid, Thymus, Adrenal, Pancreas and the Gonads.
            Hormones, which are secreted from these glands into the bloodstream
            (and lymphatic system...i.e. Thymus,)influence bodily tissue and
            organs by intentionally locking on to cells' receptor sites. Beside
            playing important roles in fluid and electrolyte balance, acid-base
            balance, and energy metabolism, hormones are the main regulators of
            metabolism, reproduction and other body activities

            What we will look on the outside according to how we were on the
            inside makes a great deal of sense as human biography definitely
            determines our future biology. It is a process that can be readily
            seen even in one life cycle. Consider how it is that the Endocrine
            System influences the rate of development and growth over a gradual
            period of time as observed in the release of cortisol and estrogen
            most especially in the female body in later years. Science has
            measured and proven that these two chemicals can contribute to
            adipose tissue especially inside and around the abdominopelvic area.
            Already there has been a change in the body's structure at the
            cellular level from within the Endocrine System.

            On another level of understanding emotions are impulses of energy,
            and though energy cannot be destroyed, it can be redirected in
            accordance with other external laws (i.e. environment, planetary
            influences, etc.) It makes sense then, that energy accumulated in
            different lives via emotions entertained through thoughts and deeds
            are stored in seven nuclei of our spirit body (chakras) only to be
            reconformed to a new biology in accordance with karmic laws at the
            very cellular level of our being.

            A good weekend to all,
            Suzanne
          • prismah44
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
              Consider how it is that the Endocrine System influences the rate of
              development and growth over a gradual period of time as observed in
              the release of *cortisol* and estrogen most especially in the female
              body in later years. Science has measured and proven that these two
              chemicals can contribute to adipose tissue especially inside and
              around the abdominopelvic area. Already there has been a change in the
              body's structure at the cellular level from within the Endocrine
              System.

              Addendum:
              Because spirit energy merges with the physical body at the Endocrine
              level, and barring an excess of food consumption, individuals
              predisposed to a heavier body mass may have, in a past life, endured a
              great deal of stress which they were unable to effectively mentally
              control. Consequently, it would have induced an overload of cortisol
              secretions from the adrenal glands, the energy of which became stored
              in the spirit plane in its corresponding chakric nucleus and
              subsequent corresponding nerve ganglia. The adrenal glands release
              cortisol and adrenaline during the "flight or fight" response when an
              individual is confronted with stressors. But...mentally controlling
              one's emotions when confronting extreme stressors, can be effectively
              accomplished with the help of the Christ impulse within...mind over
              matter comes to mind.

              Got to go,
              Suzanne