Introduction

  • prismah44
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I am new to the list eventhough I have been occasionally reading
      messages posted here, from the outside looking in I guess you can say.
      I am not a Dr. Steiner student, and truth be told am not very familiar
      with his work. Steve, Carol, Bradford, et.al., your contributions are
      gems. And, Bradford, your posts regarding war experiences and PTSD has
      touched my soul, as I am certain it has and will touch many others. It
      explains so much... I look forward to reading more on this subject...

      But for the time being, I will sit quietly in the back of the class
      because of other priorities that limit my time online, and until such
      time as I catch up with you all.

      Much Blessings,
      Suzanne