Re: Michaelmas reflections 2006

    Message 1 of 73 , Nov 2, 2006
      Weather reports for the Soul and Spirit;

      You might think this is a funny way, a silly way to say such a
      thing, just as Memos from Spiritual Science and frankly humanity did
      not get the Memo is funny but true, so also is weather. And the
      results of anybody not getting the memo, is truly a cause for
      corporate as well as personal catastrophe. But when we deal with
      predicted storms and weather patterns of the soul and spirit, we can
      actually discuss the reality of this without anyone's snide mental
      asides or smirks.

      Go ahead my friends, you go first, cause I gotta couple already. The
      question is that there were predicted patterns that would return as
      karmic weather, clusters and might also be evoked by some high
      pressure or low pressure core standing right in the middle of
      culture and evoking a storm... But what are some of our predicted
      storms?

      We can predict and determine from Spiritual Science that we can
      brace ourselves to be tested against predicted effects, weather of
      certain soul and spirit storms that will arise. How do we spot these
      storms, how do we know them and how do we shift our intelligence so
      that we no longer smirk or get snide when we think, OKay, a very
      accurate soul prognosticator, could read the weather maps and
      clearly outline when we were heading for rough weather. How do we
      indentify rough weather?

      And that is the problem. We can be right in the middle of predicted
      rough weather and not even know how to shift our attention from the
      external to the internal and still read, guide and protect our
      craft, children, vehicles and homes against the the impact of stormy
      weather. Observe from inside our soul and I AM's when we read the
      maps of the coming weather reports. We are not very original or
      creative in our thinking, we cannot seem to see things, and read the
      storm fronts and weather and we still refuse to see that spirit and
      soul weather patterns can truly be seen and prepared for. Why are we
      so dull in regards to internal preparations? Do you love building
      your house on sand?

      Give some examples of predicted soul and spirit weather patterns!

      holderlin brought:

      "The Arabistic thinking that results in the fact that poison light is
      distributed over the planet is the result of choosing and pretending
      that there is no such thing as consecrated light. Consecrated Light
      is within the moral system of the human being and was solidly fixed
      there by the year 333. Once the solid foundations of the moral force
      of Light, the consecrated force of Light were fixed in the core of
      Man, the force of 666/1332/1998, comes again and again as an anti-
      light storm. A Sandstorm, an eclipse and a hurricane response to the
      grounding of Light within the human I AM system as a fact.

      Anti-Light arises in oppostion exactly the same way as a conscious
      Initiate brought the science of Zarathustra/Jesus and consecrated
      light down into every aspect of humanity and Nietzsche brought the
      after image and opposite of this into Nazi Germany with his "Anti-
      Christ" and his "Thus Spake Zarathustra"."
      Message 73 of 73 , Nov 24, 2006
        Bradford comments;

        Oh the Michael Spirit. The sassy common sense of seeing through the
        darkened deceptions that surround us. Oh the glorious Michael Spirit
        that has placed us in such an obvious arena of liars.

        The Michael sense that you can wake up and know that people can
        stand up against idiots, morons, and humans who blatantly betray our
        humanity, to our face. To be so cognitively clear that you Love
        Spiritual Science in the same way that you love cognitive common
        sense is to glory in the gift of humanity.

        That you despise that which destroys our childrens cognitive
        potential and as an adult you praise and thank god that you live in
        such a time where you can see these things so damned clearly in our
        environment and you can spit right back in the eye of the devil. Be
        a Michael Student. Stop being a coward, stand up for the greatness
        of humanity and laugh to scorn when idiocy attempts to capture our
        society and our children.

        And these idiots are everywhere. Everywhere we turn we have one damn
        stupid materialistic idiot after another who has never felt the fire
        of Michael's cognitive inspiration and clarity. Rather these
        unconsecrated darkness eaters, just by the sheer force of their own
        stupidity and ugliness stand before our eyes claiming to uphold
        freedom. In a gnats eye. Balderdash, send them back to the retard,
        retread, ahrimanic and ice chambers that suits their inhuman sense
        of reality.

        Defend and uphold the demand that we make courage and humor our
        sharpest weapons against the absolute ugly, bitter and foul stench
        the betrayers of MANKIND exude. Despise them before the learn to
        bite and devour worlds, mock their useless, destructive souls and
        celebrate the moral fiber of consecrated light as it penetrates
        through every cell of our bodies.

        A Thanksgiving Prayer for Dick Cheney's Heart - and a Few Other
        Favorite Things
        by Tony Hendra | Nov 24 2006

        "I give thanks O Lord for Dick Cheney's Heart, that brave organ
        which has done its darn-tootin' best on four separate occasions to
        do what we can only dream about.

        O Lord, give Dick Cheney's Heart, Our Sacred Secret Weapon, the
        strength to try one more time! For greater love hath no heart than
        that it lay down its life to rid the planet of its Number One Human
        Tumor.

        I give thanks O Lord that we're getting to kick The Lame Duck when
        he's down. Thank you too Lord for making impeachment unfeasible so's
        we get to kick him and kick him and kick him, have him to kick
        around for two more long years, kick him so bad his stupid quacking
        beak comes out his own greasy-feathered DA.

        I give thanks O Lord that because of the sanity, decency and plain
        commonsense of the American voter, the whole world has finally had
        this self-evident truth confirmed: George Bush is what the whole
        world knew him to be the second it laid eyes on him: a talent-free,
        petulant, pea-brained bully.

        Allow me to enlarge somewhat O Lord upon this particular thanks.
        Despite six years of suppurating drivel from his catamites about
        leadership and inner strength and Christian fortitude and courage
        under fire: George W Bush is, was and always will be that sneering,
        leering little creep who came to school in a chauffeur-driven car,
        yelled racist epithets at the scholarship kids, tripped up the guy
        on crutches, stuck his paw up the dress of any girl he pleased, had
        his toadies beat up anyone smart or weak or different, insulted
        teachers to their faces - and got away with it all, because his Dad
        had just endowed the new sports stadium.

        And while we're on the subject of his Dad Lord, I give thanks for
        the delicious sight of that craven, racist, traitorous, class-ridden
        old fool having to hoik his withered Yankee hams out of the comfy
        billion-dollar no-show job the Carlyle Group found for him, in a
        desperate attempt to save a dynasty built on graft, treason,war
        crimes and good old-fashioned brown-nosing.

        I give thanks to thee Lord for the hilarious notion that 41 is in
        any way superior in skill-sets, smarts or statesmanship to 43! O
        Lord thou dost indeed make it a cake-walk these days, for the clowns
        and jokesters! Thy comedic munificence is boundless Lord!

        And before I leave this rich vein O Lord I give Thee thanks for the
        possibility - at long last - that this axis of incompetent evil is
        OVER. That a crime family who gave us two disastrous Presidencies in
        the space of a decade might finally be bound for the oblivion it so
        richly deserves. For Thou knowest Lord in Thy infinite wisdom that
        with truly evil stupid people - the Nazis spring to mind - it always
        takes TWO defeats to finally bring them to their knees. So let it be
        with Bushdom. (And perhaps one of these fine days the neo-
        Confederates).

        But to return O Lord to that for which I give Thee the most thanks:
        that dinged and dented old jalopy, democracy. Countless millions of
        miles on the clock but still getting us to our destination safe and
        sound. Above all O Lord I gave Thee thanks for that which keeps the
        old jalopy running, the aforementioned ordinary American voter.
        Maligned, demeaned, taken for granted, treated like a sheep or bug
        or robot, her intelligence insulted by mail-order demagogues, his
        actions blithely predicted by arrogant non-entities, as if he had no
        more free will or character than a chip in a calculator.

        But in the final analysis proving once again, beyond a shadow of a
        doubt, that the ruled are always smarter than the rulers.

        I give thee thanks O Lord that Thy glorious sun is finally breaking
        through the viscous, vomit-colored cloud-cover of Republican
        bigotry, repression, fear-mongering, greed and graft. A blighted
        carapace of despair and depression that has blotted out the clear
        blue sky from horizon to horizon for six long years, O Lord, like a
        billion pairs of enormous morbidly obese buttocks sitting on our
        heads.

        I give Thee thanks O Lord for those same sagacious voters of all
        persuasions, creeds and ethnic origins, who saw the carnage in Iraq
        for what it is. I pray Lord that those who voted to launch the
        carnage might be inspired by your Holy Congressional Spirit to take
        a long hard look at their guilt in the murder of 200,000 entirely
        innocent people who never lifted a finger against the United States.
        Most especially those Democrats who, to curry crass political favor,
        voted for war in the teeth of their own lifelong principles.

        Touching which, O Lord, when the white dove of Thy peace descends
        upon Washington to hover over the new Congress, may it take a long,
        wet crap on Hillary's hundred-dollar hairdo.

        OK - LET'S EAT!!

        Ruba-dub-dub! Thanks for the grub! Yay God!"