Re: Michaelmas reflections 2006

    Message 1 of 73 , Nov 2, 2006
      holderlin brought:

      "This memo from spiritual science reminds us again of the actual
      workings of the Lord of Karma and the Light bearing Eye of the I AM
      that brings forward an adjusted karmic impression to a deed. The Eye
      and the I AM as a light bearer also brings forward a karmic
      adustment image that penetrates and reverberates through our being. "

      Bradford further comments;

      From a perspective of understanding RA, as RAys, as sometimes we see
      how the Sun is depicted with individualized rays, raying out in
      lines of 360 degrees, we find the human EYE, under the heading of
      Goethe, if the Eye were not sun-like we couldn't use the rods and
      cones of the eye. But where do we shift our Goethean perspective?
      Much that we think about in myths and Jungian generalizations have
      direct applications now to our own individual beings.

      A blink and an after image is eye related as Percept and Concept.
      People who are not serious should think of these things with more
      seriousness.

      We discussed on this list the rather stunning and obvious relation
      of the Burqa as the same kind of Eurythmy blue curtain as
      background, is also used individually as a burqa blue or a black
      covering is used to veil WOMEN, so that in fact a pagan, and
      atavistic after image of the female physical form would reveal the
      Etheric Sun imbuied male etheric body, hidden behind the veil of the
      traditional Burqa. This is an atavistic after image, that when one
      blinked one's eyes, one didn't see the physical body but the eye was
      directed to capture and awaken the after image, behind the physical
      body, the etheric Sun imbued male etheric body.

      It might help to understand that all special effects uses this same
      blue to do special effects.

      We notice that when we think inside the I AM, or the etheric body as
      after image and etheric or I AM and Karmic corrections that this is
      obviously new territory for those who cannot apply reality systems
      to their own I AM's. But also in new territory as well is how the I
      AM of each person is a RAY, and the Lord of Karma, Christ who took
      up the role of the Lord of Karma, is seeing with a Krishna faculty
      also, but with the intimacy of the I AM moral scope and dimension of
      the SUN Christ Eye imbedded or having been embedded within the I AM
      of humanity. This is new ground in thinking about certain effects.

      One effect was PTSD Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders. To understand
      how the moral effect of tarnishing, marring our moral forces are a
      diminishment of Light to the moral EYE of the Christ, in the core of
      the I AM, asks us to understand how an after image arises from
      blinking. That is that our (i am) does a deed that darkens it. And
      to reestablish the I AM strength, and in totally unexpected moral
      realities, linked to Moral Imaginations, whole new adjusted karmic
      scenarios are manufactured by the Sun Lord of Karma as a reflex, as
      a dynamic moral reflex to the sustained reality of the I AM merged
      with the Cosmic I AM, by having been a human being on Earth.

      You see the added value that Christ brought to the table by having
      the full RA or Krishna embedded within the human I? You see the
      whole elaboration of embedded, when it isn't used as a distraction
      for media and a little reporters game? Zarathustra had to be
      intellectually up to speed so that a smooth transition could arise
      in a human form. That is that Zarathustrian Science and Spiritual
      Science awaken the system and prevent the unconscious blundering or
      causing a darkening of the I AM by the unconscious i am = PTSD.

      That which you do to the least of these you do to HIM also. There
      are instant moral and real implications to LIGHT and the Moral
      forces that will arise from all the I AM's of humanity, as they
      produce from themselves the full effect of inner light for the
      functioning of the moral forces of the Jupiter Evolution. Each
      stirring down in the depths of each human being today, PTSD or each
      step on the Initiation of thinking with deeper insights and seeing
      in our thoughts the connected higher values, creates a deeper
      grounding and a firmer foundation for not I but what Anthrosophia or
      Michael or Christ thinks in me.

      We must clearly understand why Steiner brought Christ and why those
      that were caught on the tip of the sword of human error, mass murder
      and karmic compensation attempted to think of Krishna and Karma in
      relation to both tragedies of Oppenheimer and Himmler. The same way
      we are brought to understand as pupils of Spiritual Science that
      Zarathustra and Niezsche's "Thus Spake Zarathustra" were seeking
      what only STeiner dealt with. Steiner brought to Munich and to
      Weimar and to Europe the deepest answers to riddles of the I AM at
      the same moment when light and physics did rejected the path of
      consecrated light for unconsecreated light.

      I have brought this forward in other places, but the fact is, there
      is no way, none, no way around the Christ impulse. It shall, along
      with Initiation Science literally haunt humanity for whatever we
      consider the eternity of the unfolding of the human I or the
      progress of Man on Earth. There is no way, no way to get around the
      facts of the Cosmic I AM and the Human I Am and how Initiation,
      education and Science must constantly be haunted and reminded when
      it is off course. PTSD is also such a reminder. Nuclear fear and
      depleted uranium are reminders of the false path and results of
      choosing unconsecrated light over consecrated light.

      PTSD, as Carol has brought up, represents a disturbance, the kind of
      disturbance that Steiner alluded to when he described how the future
      will start to have disturbed behavior, but they won't understand
      where these tics and phobias and strange behaviors arise from unless
      humanity takes itself seriously, including the actual reality of
      consecrated and unconsecrated light. And this reality of consecrated
      and unconsecrated light directly, and we do not mince words,
      directly applies to physics and every student who has studied, works
      or attempts to understand physics divorced from the moral effects of
      human and intelligent consecrated light.

      The Arabistic thinking that results in the fact that poison light is
      distributed over the planet is the result of choosing and pretending
      that there is no such thing as consecrated light. Consecrated Light
      is within the moral system of the human being and was solidly fixed
      there by the year 333. Once the solid foundations of the moral force
      of Light, the consecrated force of Light were fixed in the core of
      Man, the force of 666/1332/1998, comes again and again as an anti-
      light storm. A Sandstorm, an eclipse and a hurricane response to the
      grounding of Light within the human I AM system as a fact.

      Anti-Light arises in oppostion exactly the same way as a conscious
      Initiate brought the science of Zarathustra/Jesus and consecrated
      light down into every aspect of humanity and Nietzsche brought the
      after image and opposite of this into Nazi Germany with his "Anti-
      Christ" and his "Thus Spake Zarathustra".

      Education that we foist on our children that exists as the chaotic
      snatch work of media superfical substance and that science and
      physics students search for in vain....and in error; = is that light
      which has lit the pineal gland from within with a new inner
      strength, that had first illuminated thinking with the Philosophy of
      Spiritual Acitivity. It is here where we don't look and don't pay
      attention, and refuse to connect the dots that we damage our
      children and the planet by our denials.
      Message 73 of 73 , Nov 24, 2006
        Bradford comments;

        Oh the Michael Spirit. The sassy common sense of seeing through the
        darkened deceptions that surround us. Oh the glorious Michael Spirit
        that has placed us in such an obvious arena of liars.

        The Michael sense that you can wake up and know that people can
        stand up against idiots, morons, and humans who blatantly betray our
        humanity, to our face. To be so cognitively clear that you Love
        Spiritual Science in the same way that you love cognitive common
        sense is to glory in the gift of humanity.

        That you despise that which destroys our childrens cognitive
        potential and as an adult you praise and thank god that you live in
        such a time where you can see these things so damned clearly in our
        environment and you can spit right back in the eye of the devil. Be
        a Michael Student. Stop being a coward, stand up for the greatness
        of humanity and laugh to scorn when idiocy attempts to capture our
        society and our children.

        And these idiots are everywhere. Everywhere we turn we have one damn
        stupid materialistic idiot after another who has never felt the fire
        of Michael's cognitive inspiration and clarity. Rather these
        unconsecrated darkness eaters, just by the sheer force of their own
        stupidity and ugliness stand before our eyes claiming to uphold
        freedom. In a gnats eye. Balderdash, send them back to the retard,
        retread, ahrimanic and ice chambers that suits their inhuman sense
        of reality.

        Defend and uphold the demand that we make courage and humor our
        sharpest weapons against the absolute ugly, bitter and foul stench
        the betrayers of MANKIND exude. Despise them before the learn to
        bite and devour worlds, mock their useless, destructive souls and
        celebrate the moral fiber of consecrated light as it penetrates
        through every cell of our bodies.

        A Thanksgiving Prayer for Dick Cheney's Heart - and a Few Other
        Favorite Things
        by Tony Hendra | Nov 24 2006

        "I give thanks O Lord for Dick Cheney's Heart, that brave organ
        which has done its darn-tootin' best on four separate occasions to
        do what we can only dream about.

        O Lord, give Dick Cheney's Heart, Our Sacred Secret Weapon, the
        strength to try one more time! For greater love hath no heart than
        that it lay down its life to rid the planet of its Number One Human
        Tumor.

        I give thanks O Lord that we're getting to kick The Lame Duck when
        he's down. Thank you too Lord for making impeachment unfeasible so's
        we get to kick him and kick him and kick him, have him to kick
        around for two more long years, kick him so bad his stupid quacking
        beak comes out his own greasy-feathered DA.

        I give thanks O Lord that because of the sanity, decency and plain
        commonsense of the American voter, the whole world has finally had
        this self-evident truth confirmed: George Bush is what the whole
        world knew him to be the second it laid eyes on him: a talent-free,
        petulant, pea-brained bully.

        Allow me to enlarge somewhat O Lord upon this particular thanks.
        Despite six years of suppurating drivel from his catamites about
        leadership and inner strength and Christian fortitude and courage
        under fire: George W Bush is, was and always will be that sneering,
        leering little creep who came to school in a chauffeur-driven car,
        yelled racist epithets at the scholarship kids, tripped up the guy
        on crutches, stuck his paw up the dress of any girl he pleased, had
        his toadies beat up anyone smart or weak or different, insulted
        teachers to their faces - and got away with it all, because his Dad
        had just endowed the new sports stadium.

        And while we're on the subject of his Dad Lord, I give thanks for
        the delicious sight of that craven, racist, traitorous, class-ridden
        old fool having to hoik his withered Yankee hams out of the comfy
        billion-dollar no-show job the Carlyle Group found for him, in a
        desperate attempt to save a dynasty built on graft, treason,war
        crimes and good old-fashioned brown-nosing.

        I give thanks to thee Lord for the hilarious notion that 41 is in
        any way superior in skill-sets, smarts or statesmanship to 43! O
        Lord thou dost indeed make it a cake-walk these days, for the clowns
        and jokesters! Thy comedic munificence is boundless Lord!

        And before I leave this rich vein O Lord I give Thee thanks for the
        possibility - at long last - that this axis of incompetent evil is
        OVER. That a crime family who gave us two disastrous Presidencies in
        the space of a decade might finally be bound for the oblivion it so
        richly deserves. For Thou knowest Lord in Thy infinite wisdom that
        with truly evil stupid people - the Nazis spring to mind - it always
        takes TWO defeats to finally bring them to their knees. So let it be
        with Bushdom. (And perhaps one of these fine days the neo-
        Confederates).

        But to return O Lord to that for which I give Thee the most thanks:
        that dinged and dented old jalopy, democracy. Countless millions of
        miles on the clock but still getting us to our destination safe and
        sound. Above all O Lord I gave Thee thanks for that which keeps the
        old jalopy running, the aforementioned ordinary American voter.
        Maligned, demeaned, taken for granted, treated like a sheep or bug
        or robot, her intelligence insulted by mail-order demagogues, his
        actions blithely predicted by arrogant non-entities, as if he had no
        more free will or character than a chip in a calculator.

        But in the final analysis proving once again, beyond a shadow of a
        doubt, that the ruled are always smarter than the rulers.

        I give thee thanks O Lord that Thy glorious sun is finally breaking
        through the viscous, vomit-colored cloud-cover of Republican
        bigotry, repression, fear-mongering, greed and graft. A blighted
        carapace of despair and depression that has blotted out the clear
        blue sky from horizon to horizon for six long years, O Lord, like a
        billion pairs of enormous morbidly obese buttocks sitting on our
        heads.

        I give Thee thanks O Lord for those same sagacious voters of all
        persuasions, creeds and ethnic origins, who saw the carnage in Iraq
        for what it is. I pray Lord that those who voted to launch the
        carnage might be inspired by your Holy Congressional Spirit to take
        a long hard look at their guilt in the murder of 200,000 entirely
        innocent people who never lifted a finger against the United States.
        Most especially those Democrats who, to curry crass political favor,
        voted for war in the teeth of their own lifelong principles.

        Touching which, O Lord, when the white dove of Thy peace descends
        upon Washington to hover over the new Congress, may it take a long,
        wet crap on Hillary's hundred-dollar hairdo.

        OK - LET'S EAT!!

        Ruba-dub-dub! Thanks for the grub! Yay God!"