Re: Sophia and Religous sentiments

    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2006
      Bradford brought;

      "It isn't that we build the physical world up in order to imagine
      some god on the top of the heap... It is that Stephen Hawkings and
      Darwin started from the bottom and couldn't and can't in Stephen
      Hawkings case, find anything of actual spirit out of the mud pile
      even if the mud pile becomes a pyramid of skulls three stories high
      or comes about through a giant big bang where Space and Time
      suddenly appear from nothing. How do we accept such nonsense?"

      Steve Hale brought:

      " At birth, the pineal gland is fully operative as a space-keeping
      device indicative of the higher worlds that we know and experience
      between death and rebirth. If, for some reason, we were able to
      maintain the activity of the pineal gland in its extended form after
      birth, we would never lose contact with the higher worlds and the
      divine spiritual beings that we knew there. But, because our
      function as human beings on earth is to evolve our Ego, according to
      the laws of physics, i.e., the 'flat-plane concept', we must lose
      the higher functionality of the pineal gland in favor of the time
      concept.

      "Let's face it; without time, we would never find our feet. The
      pineal gland is the symbol of our astral body, which is fully
      formulated prior to our birth, for obvious reasons. Once born,
      we must relinquish this knowledge in favor of the sense perception
      that serves to accord the physical body and its striving for 3-
      dimensional awareness. As a result, the part of the pineal gland
      that descends into dormancy corresponds to that part that dwells
      subsconsciously until higher knowledge seeks to bring it to
      awakening.

      In other words, the pineal gland contains the astral body, divided
      into two segments:

      1) the five organs that represent the sense perception necessary for
      the physical body's honing mechanism; and,

      2) the seven organs that represent the supersensible perception
      necessary for objective consciousness to arise as a consequence of
      spiritual striving."

      Steve

      Bradford concludes;

      Well obviously we accept the nonsense presented by Stephen Hawkings
      and the big bang advocates and our delusional grasp of space and
      time and Einstein's concepts over Steiner's because the moral light
      that penetrated the first stirrings of the pineal gland, that must
      come about through thought, did their best to think through the
      concepts of light, space and time, to the point of unconsecrated,
      unconsecreated, who gives a shit, light, that pollutes and murders
      humanity now in depleted uranium.

      Depleted Uranium is the abstract arabistic result of disconnection
      between the moral warmth of the human I AM and the ability to
      penetrate light down to the bones until every cell, and all the
      higher bodies glow... Biblically, it knocked the disciples flat,
      this inner moral light, had such an impact at the Transfiguration,
      that it knocked the disciples flat to the ground.

      Did the glow of the Christ/Jesus physical, spiritual and core
      material form infect and poison the environment for centuries to
      come or did that light radiate a new healing power of consecrated
      light that is the core of the schooling of Spiritual Science?

      Well you may answer that any way you like. But note well, that how
      you answer that question is how you contribute to the poison that
      feeds your children's minds or contains the healing balm that will
      carry humanity upwards to Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...Which is
      that Mars/Mercury of the current Earth condition changes to Jupiter
      where the slag heap of your thoughts on light will fall to a
      squirming and sizzling grave if you have bet your soul on the
      physics, the fear, and the mushroom cloud, and every bullet fired
      made from decayed and unconsecrated light that poisons the womb and
      body with an infected immoral light contained in depleted uranium.

      And Venus and Vulcan...Vulcan where we become and enter the ranks of
      the gods and become as our elders were, the great creators. And
      along the path every logical system tells you that crystal form,
      plant forms, animal forms and human forms grow to Angel, Archangel
      and Archai...and every ounce of Spiritual Science can take you along
      each step of the way.

      That is what Thomas Aquinas was doing salvaging wisdom from the top
      down as opposed to the patch work, crap shoot that we thrust onto
      our children as their education because we as adults are such weak
      minded, spineless and ignorant cads. You may ask what is Love and
      you may ask doesn't love let us off the hook because we didn't know
      and were nice people basically. Let me give you a little touch of of
      Kama Loca now. You may have heard of such a silly title as
      apocalypse now, but let me give you an exating notion of Kama loca
      now. Kama Loca now is to say to you directly that your claims of
      dull, hiding behind ignorance of every damn stupid theory and
      letting your children swallow crap when the angels gave them to you,
      will also be on your tab. Your tab is what did you do when you
      understood that you were surrounded by People of the Lie?
    • carol
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 3, 2006
        <Well obviously we accept the nonsense presented by Stephen Hawkings
        and the big bang advocates and our delusional grasp of space and
        time and Einstein's concepts over Steiner's because the moral light
        that penetrated the first stirrings of the pineal gland, that must
        come about through thought, did their best to think through the
        concepts of light, space and time, to the point of unconsecrated,
        unconsecreated, who gives a shit, light, that pollutes and murders
        humanity now in depleted uranium.>

        Prose is obviously your individual tool, Bradford.

        You seem to make no allowance for the path of intellectual
        independance which Humanity needed to take in order to find itself
        ready to delve back down, through it's own efforts, into the depths
        of Spirit.

        Yet your anger remains justifyed since the stage in which we find
        ourselves reveals a majority of human beings blatantly deceived by
        the Maya imposed by dry 'concept and perception', as well as a
        majority of human beings unable to halt the immence destructive
        forces (which some human beings have made) very ready to obliterate
        so much earthly Life/Light.

        I suggest continuing to perfect your use of prose, yourself, and
        concentrate on describing your distaste, your alarm and your
        revelations in the most artful manner possible. I beleive there is a
        place where Humanity appreciates this.

        Carol.

        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 7, 2006
          carol wrote:

          "Yet your anger remains justifyed since the stage in which we find
          ourselves reveals a majority of human beings blatantly deceived by
          the Maya imposed by dry 'concept and perception', as well as a
          majority of human beings unable to halt the immence destructive
          forces (which some human beings have made) very ready to obliterate
          so much earthly Life/Light."

          Bradford comments;

          Initiation Science allows us to imagine those who had wisdom
          centuries before we even opened our eyes. Ain't it grand?!! It is
          humbling. Sure, since we have a recipe book and outline of Occult
          Sciences and bridges to actual biology and human science, we can
          begin to put the puzzle together. Not without the great prodding of
          a Scientist like Dr. Steiner. So why should I be frustrated? No
          reason why I, me, little ole ding bat me should be frustrated.

          It obviously is an interesting form of astral springboard. Everyone,
          and that would be everyone takes their sweet ass time for anything
          to filter down to them. This goes triple for me. But it helps to
          imagine that and think through the experience that countless others
          already had a pretty good understanding of many of these forces
          long, long before I was mentally assisted, in my 'mentally
          challenged' condition, to stop at this arrogant juncture and finally
          absorb something rich.

          This crossroads is a curious springboard. When you understand what
          you are seeing...it is clear. All those who understood centuries
          before I did, went through a phase of attempting to scribble down
          such exercises in reordering our thinking but mostly their thinking
          and reorderin was our thinking and reordering. Futile as they-we
          are, there is this stage where we, as St. Paul was admonished
          clearly, "We Kick Against the Pricks"....Now that is the only time
          Christ, the Etheric Christ reveals that wily sense of humor that can
          carrry us through so that your wisdom ripens to maturity. Humor,
          Christ said, hey Saul/Paul, there certainly are a lot of pricks out
          there, hey buddy? I should know Paul, I walked slam-dunk into them
          bunch of pricks." See Christ had this cosmic, magnificent sense of
          humor that shuttles itself down the corridors of time.

          Since I am a weak and challenged thinker in an age where everything
          shouts at you, yet it manages to remain murky, the murkiness is a
          wonderful medium to fish out clarity and wrestle with just what was
          missed by murkiness. Purely, you understand, to keep my compass in
          an orientation where I can at least see my problems, Consecrated
          Light is our problem, against an actual comparison to physics. I am
          pleased to have wiggled my way forward, worm like, in order to look
          over the leaf I'm resting on and contemplate the butterfly of the
          vast, vast future of our being formed out of Consecrated Light.

          Further to see that the skeleton is outside, tells me a gret deal in
          relation to such an obscure and undiscovered territory as "His Bones
          were not Broken - or They did not break His bones"... this Spirit of
          Form, highly evolved elder human being took hold of the whole
          complex that was made from FOUR WORLDS, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Earth,
          Physical, etheric, astral I AM, took hold of FOUR COMPLETE WORLDS,
          (native americans have to respect that) and like a mighty puppet
          master and master of matter and the atomic table...well, put it this
          way.... I love understanding, thanks to Tom M. and other fair
          students of spiritual science, a link to Consecrated and
          Unconsecrated Light, a bridge, that requires and verifies the great
          moral foundations of each an every human I AM.

          How to approach with understanding this thinking gap, where
          unconsecrated education becomes consecrated education....is a
          springboard from the obvious murky to the solid clarity that cannot
          be taken from you.

          So there is Ignorance, stupidity, and bless us all I consider myself
          a dunce. Take Giordano Bruno, who I would never have taken an
          interest in, had it not been for the sympathy Steiner offered him as
          a scientist. Bruno was really one of dawning stars of the
          Consciousness Soul. And there is something in the light dawning like
          Descarte, the pineal gland starts to stir into thinking, so that in
          thinking, we use the brain for the perception of the invisible, in
          other words we connect percept and concept in invisible and under
          the light of the moral forces of inwardly consecrated humanity we
          begin work in the invisible.

          Or thinking is not a revelation but just some abstract arabistic
          thought spin and it doesn't matter how percept and concept gets
          connected as long as the corporation makes a profit. You see the
          difference between what Thomas Aquinas was fighting for and martyrs
          like Bruno were murdered for? One has to admire the murkiness of the
          region where we have landed with our dim bulbs. The murkiness stirs
          it into life and gradually, Grail like, becomes clearer. Just listen
          to this.

          http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/john_kessler/giordano_brun
          o.html

          "Bruno was interested in the nature of ideas. Although the name was
          not yet invented it will be perfectly proper to dub Bruno as an
          epistemologist, or as a pioneer Semanticist. He takes fresh stock of
          the human mind."

          "In the year 1582, at the age of 34 he wrote a play Il Candelajo,
          The Chandler. He thinks as a candle-maker who works with tallow and
          grease and then has to go out and vend his wares with shouting and
          ballyhoo:

          "Behold in the candle borne by this Chandler, to whom I give birth,
          that which shall clarify certain shadows of ideas ... I need not
          instruct you of my belief. Time gives all and takes all away;
          everything changes but nothing perishes. One only is immutable,
          eternal and ever endures, one and the same with itself. With this
          philosophy my spirit grows, my mind expands. Whereof, however
          obscure the night may be, I await the daybreak, and they who dwell
          in day look for night ... Rejoice therefore, and keep whole, if you
          can, and return love for love."

          "...superstition. This "ass," says Bruno, is to be found everywhere,
          not only in the church but in courts of law and even in colleges. In
          his book The Expulsion of the 'Triumphant Beast' he flays the
          pedantries he finds in Catholic and Protestant cultures. In yet
          another book The Threefold Leas and Measure of the Three Speculative
          Sciences and the Principle of Many Practical Arts, we find a
          discussion on a theme which was to be handled in a later century by
          the French philosopher Descartes. The book was written five years
          before Descartes was born and in it he says: "Who so itcheth to
          Philosophy must set to work by putting all things to the doubt."

          "After two years in the custody of the Inquisitor he was taken on
          February ninth to the palace of the Grand Inquisitor to hear his
          sentence on bended knee, before the expert assessors and the
          Governor of the City.

          "Bruno answered the sentence of death by fire with the
          threatening: "Perhaps you, my judges, pronounce this sentence
          against me with greater fear than I receive it." He was given eight
          more clays to see whether he would repent. But it was no use. He was
          taken to the stake and as he was dying a crucifix was presented to
          him, but he pushed it away with fierce scorn."
        • Steve Hale
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 7, 2006
            <holderlin66@...> wrote:
            <snip>
            > This crossroads is a curious springboard. When you understand what
            > you are seeing...it is clear. All those who understood centuries
            > before I did, went through a phase of attempting to scribble down
            > such exercises in reordering our thinking but mostly their
            thinking
            > and reorderin was our thinking and reordering. Futile as they-we
            > are, there is this stage where we, as St. Paul was admonished
            > clearly, "We Kick Against the Pricks"....Now that is the only time
            > Christ, the Etheric Christ reveals that wily sense of humor that
            can
            > carrry us through so that your wisdom ripens to maturity. Humor,
            > Christ said, hey Saul/Paul, there certainly are a lot of pricks
            out
            > there, hey buddy? I should know Paul, I walked slam-dunk into them
            > bunch of pricks." See Christ had this cosmic, magnificent sense of
            > humor that shuttles itself down the corridors of time.

            It was actually the oxen that were kicking against the slivers of
            wood from the sideboards of the oxcart that Saul used to carry his
            belongings along the road to Damascus that compelled Christ to ask
            Saul: "Why do you gird your oxen?" You see, oxen don't usually kick
            out unless they are vexed by such an unnecessary nuisance as a
            sideboard containing slivers. In other words, oxen know their
            function as burden-carriers; why the further reduction of freedom?

            Interestingly, the man who was to be called Peter experienced just
            such an event on the shore of the Sea of Tiberius, when after
            answering three questions from the Christ about Love, he was
            told: "When you were young you girded yourself and walked your own
            way".

            It was the start of an integral relationship between these two:
            Peter and Paul.

            Steve
          • vasilisa606
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 8, 2006
              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
              wrote:

              > It was actually the oxen that were kicking against the slivers of
              > wood from the sideboards of the oxcart that Saul used to carry his
              > belongings along the road to Damascus that compelled Christ to ask
              > Saul: "Why do you gird your oxen?" You see, oxen don't usually kick
              > out unless they are vexed by such an unnecessary nuisance as a
              > sideboard containing slivers. In other words, oxen know their
              > function as burden-carriers; why the further reduction of freedom?

              My paternal grandfather was half English and half Native American and I
              inherited some really colorful sayings from him. One of my favorites, I
              think a colloquialism from New Jersey where he grew up is, "It all
              depends on whose ox is being gored."
              Message 6 of 29 , Nov 8, 2006
                Holderlin brought about Giordano Bruno:

                "Bruno answered the sentence of death by fire with the
                threatening: "Perhaps you, my judges, pronounce this sentence
                against me with greater fear than I receive it." He was given eight
                more clays to see whether he would repent. But it was no use. He was
                taken to the stake and as he was dying a crucifix was presented to
                him, but he pushed it away with fierce scorn."

                Bradford comments;

                "...as he was dying a crucifix was presented to him, but he pushed
                it away with fierce scorn."

                Here the very people who were the deluded minds that tortured him
                and judged his science as in error and their hidden political agenda
                of the lie, the spin, offered Bruno a symbol, the symbol they hid
                behind like cowards. Hypocrisy has no better sample of no matter how
                kind the face, you know the face, while Bruno is tortured or Joan of
                Arc is burnt, some sympathetic face comes daringly out of the crowd
                and offers you a crucifix so that you can be close to Christ. I
                don't know who I would despise more. The crowd who did nothing while
                and now comes to my rescue when I am being murdered or the
                unconsecrated pocket of light embodied by those who torture me.

                And that is where the result of thinking takes us. To moths of
                unconsecrated light, who take you again and again, like moths
                banging into a candle or bug zapper, again and again, the
                unconsecrated moth dust, is attracted by false light. Don't think
                for a second I make this comparison foolishly. You would be a fool
                to think thus. Where as look you to the Butterfly and its relation
                to sun, sugar, moral substance of nature, blossom and the organic
                laws and unfolding trigger factors of when certain blossoms open and
                when certain butterflies arise. Light for Light and Unconsecrated
                Light of the moth vs the Consecrated dust of the butterfly with its
                skeleton turned inside out....and representing each persons higher
                Christ Spirit Man potential.

                I might tatoo crucifix all over my ass and still be an asshole.
                Christ certainly will not betray us, even though we betray Him a
                million, million times. Christ has the office of the Consecrated
                Light of the cosmic I AM. Bruno was rightly within that I AM
                evolution of the dawning Consciousness Soul. He was rightly ahead of
                his time. Now does this weary hypocrisy and betrayal ever end? No.
                GWB can meet every Monday he wants with a minister, a preacher and
                bow his head in prayer, but from a human standpoint GWB betrays our
                humanity daily.

                GWB and Cheney might piss on the Koran and torture souls in order,
                as we in spiritual science know full well the reason why. They
                torture at this significant time in history, when the etheric body
                is loosening itself and waking up, torture as they did in the past
                with the Templars, GWB and Cheney do this now so that with Near
                Death Experiences, etheric visions of headlines of the future are
                ripped from the throats of those that they torture when their human,
                I say, HUMAN, etheric bodies are separated for an instant, a minute
                or more. These tortured gurgles may seem like nothing or maybe
                confess to anything to end the pain, but somewhere in the middle
                this system, Cheney and Bush had utterly betrayed the mission of
                humanity. That is what we rightly call a crime against humanity. A
                crime anyway you want to look at it. If you are deluded and you
                don't think it is a crime you are still a sick, deluded fool.

                But Bruno is offered the sign of the crucifix to save him while the
                flames are burning off his flesh. The crucifix. What does the
                crucifix mean to a human being who has discovered that in his
                thought there is this eternal doorway to Truth? Once you unlock the
                mystery that Steiner codes into the Philosophy of Freedom as well,
                this pineal gland that has disappeared inside the brain, that
                Descartes was so curious about, we find that it is a light receptor.

                Now from Steve Hale's masterful outline of the reasons for Ahriman's
                foundational management and Lucifer's management of Light within the
                organism...that both matter, From Our Moon's Holy Standpoint, the
                human physical body, Light and the forces of gestation and
                reproduction that make the material little models of things we see
                in nature, so accurate, even us, as light bearers....That all three,
                Lucifer, Ahriman and the Asuras are woven into the matrix to be the
                push me pull me forces so that when, when in heaven's name, when
                will we grasp clearly what Steve Hale put so well and Steiner
                brought so clearly, when Sun separated, when moon separated and the
                intimate integration and fit of the eclipse in the heavens to the
                unconsecrated detonations on earth of the physics results of nuclear
                bombs, trails light into the soul and mind of Man.

                Consecrated Light has indeed been evolved directly from the four
                worlds and evolved into the four bodies carried, Saturn, Sun, Moon
                and Earth, and Physical body, etheric body, astral body and I AM...
                and following how the light was immersed into matter and swallowed
                up to become the Word Bearing Human....means that the whole process
                of consecrated light has been and is working on bringing our little
                dull brains into line with our cosmic mission.

                We are Humans and we know the difference between the betryal and
                hypocrisy of our humanity and the call to consecrated light. We know
                the difference in our Souls between Unconsecrated results of Light
                within the the thought framework of physics and the Consecrated
                results of light within the Transfiguration. If we don't know this
                yet, we better get down to it and get over the hump of our refusals
                to understand moral light against immoral and unconsecrated light.

                And Steve Hale brought up kicking against the pricks as oxen against
                the sides of unsanded splintering boards. Well certainly Giordano
                Bruno, Joan of Arc and Christ as well as Peter, were placed in the
                locks or in the stocks and the thorns or prick or splinters were
                hard, hard nails....Christ and the Crucifix...is only there for
                those who have no thought, no solid basis of grasping yet in
                cognitive clarity that the Body, Soul and Spirit cohesion and the
                divine aspects of the human being are to be defended not betrayed.

                Hypocrites have no follow up when it comes to what their children
                are educated in. They throw their children to the wolves and at home
                they devour and indulge in corporate materialism with the wonderful
                edge that materialism out proves the spiritual basis of anything.
                That goodness is mere lip service and bowing your head in prayer or
                having a tatoo on your body that shows a black gnarled and thorny
                cross, because you are cute and your body is cute, remains mere
                superfical tags on baggage traveling through customs on earth. Our
                bodies are not steamer trunks to stamp shit on.

                We are very, very cute hypocrites who betray our humanity and in the
                last ditch effort, where not only the tortured today, but the
                tortured in the past, had some well meaning fool run up and handed
                someone a crucifix to save his soul I'm not sure who I would dispise
                more. The crucifix is very easily a symbol for the denial and
                hypocrisy of the soul and spirit. Especially if, as a human spirit,
                you have evolved to the point where each person is understood as a
                spiritual being and that Christ is in the office of Consecrated
                Light and the development of I AM's everywhere.
              • Steve Hale
                Message 7 of 29 , Nov 8, 2006
                  <holderlin66@...> wrote:

                  > Holderlin brought about Giordano Bruno:
                  >
                  > "Bruno answered the sentence of death by fire with the
                  > threatening: "Perhaps you, my judges, pronounce this sentence
                  > against me with greater fear than I receive it." He was given eight
                  > more clays to see whether he would repent. But it was no use. He
                  was
                  > taken to the stake and as he was dying a crucifix was presented to
                  > him, but he pushed it away with fierce scorn."
                  >
                  > Bradford comments;
                  >
                  > "...as he was dying a crucifix was presented to him, but he pushed
                  > it away with fierce scorn."

                  In much the same way, Stephen, lead deacon of the seven deacons
                  appointed by the apostles, roared in righteous indignation, "God
                  does not live in a house built with human hands!", when brought
                  before the Sanhedrin on charges of secretly teaching the principles
                  of Christianity to the disapora widows of the Greek community
                  there. And Saul watched as the order to stone Stephen to death was
                  declared, and held their cloaks while they did so. And it was he
                  who also dragged and buried the body of Stephen, who was an initiate
                  of the Apostles of Christ.

                  It is said that Stephen's glorious oration against the machine that
                  constituted the Sanhedrin caused him to be transformed into a being
                  of transfiguring light; the same pentecostal light that had
                  descended on the twelve disciples in the upper room of Joseph of
                  Arimethea a few years before. But this only served to further
                  enrage the members of the Sanhedrin, and the order to stone for
                  blasphemy was decreed. But Saul was extraordinarily moved by it
                  all, as he witnessed this and also his own role in carrying out the
                  sentence. It was to be the founding event that would lead to his
                  own transformation on the road where his beast of burden would kick
                  out against the pricks.

                  Ironically, it would be he who would soon experience the "whince of
                  the licks" against his own flesh as the condemned lying Jew traitor
                  of the Hebrew culture; a crazy loon who would give it all up in
                  order to be a martyr of early Christendom. For Judaism, it could
                  only be further proof of the lunacy and lie of Christianity, first
                  declared so when Jesus had felt the pain of those nails.

                  Steve
                • prismah44
                  Message 8 of 29 , Nov 8, 2006
                    Bradford wrote:
                    Hypocrisy has no better sample of no matter how kind the face, you
                    know the face, while Bruno is tortured or Joan of Arc is burnt, some
                    sympathetic face comes daringly out of the crowd and offers you a
                    crucifix so that you can be close to Christ. I don't know who I
                    would despise more. The crowd who did nothing while
                    and now comes to my rescue when I am being murdered or the
                    unconsecrated pocket of light embodied by those who torture me.

                    Suzanne's thoughts:

                    It's been written by some that at the height of physical pain, the
                    body goes into a type of protective mode and the nervous system
                    shuts down... and/or the soul departs before extreme pain is felt.
                    But in the case of Joan of Arc, agonizing emotions must surely have
                    ran through her body like wildfire through dry straw even before the
                    stake was lit. She had been brutally interrogated, dehumanized,
                    betrayed, unjustly imprisoned under charges of witchcraft and
                    heresy, and sentenced to die a death she feared with all her heart
                    and soul. One can only imagine how it must have been like in those
                    days to be locked and guarded by beastly men, in enclosed quarters
                    so filthy that bugs and rodents shared what undoubtedly must have
                    been her humid, stench-filled, dust-covered dark concrete cell. Not
                    to mention the despair and loneliness she had to have endured during
                    her months of imprisonment; that is, except for the sound of her
                    voices and the sight of her visions.

                    We've already briefly touched on the topic of how emotions are
                    energy and how they become stored in the spiritual centers of the
                    endocrine system only to find expression in future lives. Was the
                    Maid of Orleans immune in future lives to the psychoneurological
                    consequences of negative emotions such as: fear, anger, anxiety,
                    doubt, despair and depression because she was accorded grace to go
                    through the fiery ordeal? If not, one can imagine what her triggers
                    would be today if she incarnated again? If yes, then she was able in
                    that life to transmute all those negative feelings and lift herself
                    up – and others – for a higher cause.

                    Hunters know that in order to keep meat tender, it is imperative
                    that a panicked prey does not remain afraid for too long because it
                    floods its body with adrenaline which hardens the flesh. The
                    question then remains, did Joan during her mission, imprisonment,
                    trial and cruel death, experience a hormonal flood of emotions whose
                    impulses could have solidified in her mental body only to manifest
                    again in some ways in future lives? I think this is the case with
                    most of us as we remain consciously unaware of details associated
                    with subconscious post traumatic stress triggers unless illuminated
                    by the Spirit of Truth..."But the Comforter, which is the Holy
                    Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name he shall teach you all
                    things, and bring all things to your remembrance..." (Jn. 14:26)

                    Thoughts of Jesus Christ on the Cross who, despite the unimaginable
                    pain He endured, at one point lifted his head to look through the
                    condemning crowd and out of pity asked GOD to forgive his oppressors
                    because they knew not what they were doing. Like a lamb He was
                    slaughtered and in the process transmuted and redeemed negative
                    impulses of energy in accordance with GOD's plan of salvation. And
                    as she stood tied to the stake, transcripts tell us that Joan asked
                    that a mass be said for her salvation and begged for prayers (but
                    then...transcripts have been altered under various circumstances to
                    protect the guilty oppressors.)

                    "Rouen! Rouen! Must I die here? Ah, Rouen, I fear you will have to
                    suffer for my death!"

                    "I ask you priests of God, to please say a Mass for my soul's
                    salvation. I beg all of you standing here to forgive me the harm
                    that I may have done you. Please pray for me."

                    As soon as Joan noticed that the fire had been lit she urgently
                    warned Brother Martin: "Good Brother Martin, I thank you for
                    comforting me, but you must leave this place.., now."

                    "My Voices did come from God and everything that I have done was by
                    God's order."

                    "Hold the crucifix up before my eyes so I may see it until I die."
                    "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!"

                    http://www.stjoan-center.com/Trials/

                    http://www.stjoan-center.com/quotable

                    It does not appear that the crucifix hovering through the flames was
                    the ultimate act of hypocrisy...that may well have happened when
                    Charles failed to come to her aid when she needed him the most, and
                    when she needed him the least he appealed to church authorities to
                    canonize her a Saint after her death. Lucky for Charles that Joan
                    appears to be a very forgiving soul.

                    http://www.french-at-a-
                    touch.com/French_History/saint_joan_of_arc_iii.htm

                    Only thoughts,
                    Blessings,
                    Suzanne
                  • Steve Hale
                    Message 9 of 29 , Nov 8, 2006
                      One of the things that spiritual-scientific research is able to tell
                      us is that Joan of Arc was born bearing the Christ Impulse. It was
                      to be her task to provide the actual arc of electrical light
                      conductance, of the consecrated kind, that would see that the fifth
                      cultural epoch came over from the gulf created when The Knights
                      Templar were abolished in 1307, and Jacque DeMolay was immolated on
                      that fateful day in March of 1314. Thus, she was born on January 6,
                      1412, bearing the Christ Impulse at birth, and would be the spark of
                      consecrated light that would bridge the gulf the very next year;
                      1413. 1314/1413 means something very important here, as she would
                      go on to experience the same death as DeMolay at the age of
                      nineteen, but only after single-handedly steering the French to
                      victory over the British in the Hundred Years War. Of course, she
                      was kidnapped and inquisitioned by the British papacy, but the tide
                      had already turned, and victory assured with her death in 1431.

                      Here's an excerpt from Steiner's Lecture: Christ In Relation to
                      Lucifer and Ahriman, courtesy of the RS E-Library and Archive.

                      "This time of year has been most favorable in those epochs when
                      human beings were not as advanced as they are in our time. Now it is
                      no longer possible for the Christ impulse to penetrate the souls of
                      men in this way, as if by natural initiation. Nowadays man must make
                      a conscious effort and climb to initiation in a way similar to that
                      achieved through the instructions given in my book Knowledge of the
                      Higher Worlds. We are living in an age when natural initiations are
                      becoming increasingly rare and will eventually disappear. Yet one
                      initiation that could still essentially be called a natural
                      initiation took place when the Christ impulse worked itself into the
                      soul of the simple country girl, The Maid of Orleans. It was she who
                      caused the victory of the French over the English. Again, not the
                      human mind nor the talents of military leaders were decisive factors
                      in changing the map of Europe so magnificently, but rather the
                      Christ impulse working itself into the subconscious of the Maid of
                      Orleans and inspiring her to radiate its presence in all of history.

                      We would now have to examine whether something similar could have
                      occurred in the Maid of Orleans by way of natural initiation and ask
                      whether her soul was inspired in the nights from the 25th day of
                      December to the 6th of January. From her biography it seems
                      difficult to demonstrate that she was even once in a sleep-like
                      state during the twelve or thirteen special days when the Christ
                      impulse could have entered her soul, inspiring her to act as its
                      human shell on the battle grounds of France. Yet, that is precisely
                      what happened. There is a time when the karma of a particular
                      individual can facilitate such a sleep-like state in a human being.
                      During the last few days prior to a person's birth he lives in the
                      mother's womb in a dreaming, sleep-like state. He has not yet
                      perceived with his senses what is happening in the world outside. If
                      by virtue of his karma a person were especially suited to receive
                      the Christ impulse during these last few days in the womb, then
                      these days could also be days of natural initiation. Strengthened by
                      and saturated with the Christ impulse, such a person would have to
                      be born on the sixth day of January. Joan of Arc was born on that
                      day. It is her special mystery that she was born on the 6th day of
                      January and had spent the time from Christmas to the day of Epiphany
                      in a peculiar sleep-like state in the womb of her mother where she
                      received her natural initiation. Now consider the profound
                      connections beyond the external developments that we are accustomed
                      to call history. As a rule, the external events that are
                      reconstructed from historical documents are of the least
                      significance. What is of decisive historical significance is the
                      plain date in our calendar indicating that Joan of Arc was sent into
                      this world on the 6th day of January. Thus, supernatural forces
                      become active in the sentient world and we must read the occult
                      signs that present this fact to us. They tell us that the Christ
                      impulse had already streamed into the Maid of Orleans before her
                      physical birth, as if by way of natural initiation. "

                      Regards,

                      Steve

                      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "prismah44" <prismah44@...>
                      wrote:

> [...]
                      >
                      > "My Voices did come from God and everything that I have done was
                      by
                      > God's order."
                      >
                      > "Hold the crucifix up before my eyes so I may see it until I die."
                      > "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!"
                      >
                      > http://www.stjoan-center.com/Trials/
                      >
                      > http://www.stjoan-center.com/quotable
                      >
                      > It does not appear that the crucifix hovering through the flames
                      was
                      > the ultimate act of hypocrisy...that may well have happened when
                      > Charles failed to come to her aid when she needed him the most,
                      and
                      > when she needed him the least he appealed to church authorities to
                      > canonize her a Saint after her death. Lucky for Charles that Joan
                      > appears to be a very forgiving soul.
                      >
                      > http://www.french-at-a-
                      > touch.com/French_History/saint_joan_of_arc_iii.htm

                    • Steve Hale
                      Message 10 of 29 , Nov 8, 2006
                        <holderlin66@...> wrote:

                        > Holderlin brought about Giordano Bruno:
                        >
                        > "Bruno answered the sentence of death by fire with the
                        > threatening: "Perhaps you, my judges, pronounce this sentence
                        > against me with greater fear than I receive it." He was given eight
                        > more clays to see whether he would repent. But it was no use. He
                        was
                        > taken to the stake and as he was dying a crucifix was presented to
                        > him, but he pushed it away with fierce scorn."
                        >
                        > Bradford comments;
                        >
                        > "...as he was dying a crucifix was presented to him, but he pushed
                        > it away with fierce scorn."

                        Before Bruno was staked, preceded by the Maid of Orleans, and then
                        by the last Grand Master of the Templars, DeMolay, all of whom
                        represent a sacrificial progression in spiritual-evolutionary
                        history, we can find a quite seminal occasion wherein a very decent
                        man was brought up on charges of corrupting young minds and also not
                        observing the so-called "religious novelties" of his time; tsk tsk.
                        Well, this would be Socrates, who could be considered to be the
                        grand master of the Greek era of philosophical deduction.

                        As such, he was brought before the city council of Athens with the
                        aforesaid charges, and sentenced to pay 30 mina as a fine, which was
                        a respectable amount but not overwhelming. Well, guess what?
                        Instead of amicably quiescing and paying the fine, he told them
                        something entirely unexpected. He told them that they should be the
                        ones to pay the fine on his behalf! And why? Because he had been a
                        faithful servant of Athenian society his whole life, which the
                        historical record does, in fact, verify.

                        Unfortunately, much in the same way that Stephen invoked the wrath
                        of the Sanhedrin, Socrates impunity got his sentence upgraded to
                        death, and so it was that he drank the hemlock once the sacred ship
                        returned to port.

                        Socrates greatness concerns the fact that he got the young minds to
                        look inwardly for the very first time, in anticipation of something
                        very great coming down the road.

                        Steve
                      • prismah44
                        Message 11 of 29 , Nov 9, 2006
                          One of the things that spiritual-scientific research is able to tell
                          us is that Joan of Arc was born bearing the Christ Impulse. It was
                          to be her task to provide the actual arc of electrical light
                          conductance, of the consecrated kind,

                          Hi Steve,

                          Thanks for including Rudolph's lecture on the topic.

                          That she was born with the Christ impulse while still in the womb and
                          born January 6 means that she was also preconditioned to particular
                          planetary/zodiacal influences. It would be interestng to study Joan's
                          astrological chart under the careful scrutiny of "spiritual science"
                          to avoid bogus interpretations. Is there such a chart available?
                          Perhaps also to study the date (and time) of her death as recorded in
                          transcripts would reveal a more complete composite of her astral
                          attributes which could precondition her personality for future
                          incarnations. Everything is recorded in the Akashic records, and
                          perhaps these two charts could provide some missing elements of Joan's
                          personality. (Keeping in mind though that planetary influences can be
                          overcome by the force of the will alone; especially when it is aligned
                          with the Christ Spirit.)

                          Have a good day,
                          Suzanne
                        • carol
                          Message 12 of 29 , Nov 19, 2006
                            Lee said: Knowledge and erudition is fine; and this is a path of
                            knowledge but without heart and warmth, its like bamboo swaying in
                            the wind.

                            The following relates a direct witness of how the issue raised by
                            Lee's statement was delt with, at the time when Steiner lived among
                            his followers. I found it on the page of a book review.
                            http://www.doyletics.com/arj/reminisc.htm

                            Book Review by Bobby Matherne

                            Reminiscences of Rudolf Steiner
                            by Andrei Belyi, Margarita Voloschin & Assya Turgenieff

                            This next piece of advice is one that I whole-heartedly agree with.
                            And I find Belyi's statement of the case very compelling and would
                            like to share it with you. "There is too much of speaking about the
                            Spirit" and not enough of the "Speaking with the Spirit." That would
                            be my synopsis of his point. To speak about the Spirit is to deaden
                            the Spirit. The Spirit is pure process and to laden it with content is
                            to leaden it, to fill it with materialism. In the next passage, I
                            would replace the adverb "concretely" with "directly" so that the
                            point is driven home without a mixed metaphor that we must speak in
                            the Spirit at all times if we would communicate the Spirit.

                            "[page 49] Rudolf Steiner has often repeated: we speak about the
                            spiritual path, we speak about the spirit; we speak continually about,
                            about and about something. This about is too little. We must attempt
                            to communicate the spirit concretely. Speaking with spiritual ability
                            about the spirit only drives the spirit out and is a detour to
                            materialism. He himself spoke otherwise. And entirely otherwise when
                            he spoke about the Christ."

                            And entirely otherwise when he spoke through his heart about the Jesus
                            Child in the manger.

                            "[page 50] With what a clear, loving smile he spoke of the Jesus Child
                            who, in the power of his helplesLsness, lay in the manger upon which
                            Ahriman's sword was shattered. -- Then he was entirely heart. . . ."

                            All the best, Carol.

                            In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Lee A." <jlaoak@...> wrote:

                            > Very insightful historical overview and intersecting of the
                            inspiration cycles.
                            > I must disagree though with the somewhat blanket statement that
                            > attempts are being made to usurp AP with a new Sophia religion.
                            Though this is occurring outside of AP,
                            > the deeper issue remains that the heart and soul of AP still seems
                            deficient in the exact traits that religion so often supplies:
                            > devotion and deep heart forces.
                            >
                            > Though this complaint of AP has been stated many times, I continue
                            to see it as a main issue and how it weakens the appeal of the
                            movement and offerings of Steiner. . Knowledge and erudition is fine;