past lives or parallel lives?

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Hello dear list,

      What has anthroposophy to say about parallel lives, if anything?

      We often speak of reincarnation and karma. Many of us live with these ideas
      as living realities. But what of a different understanding of time, one that
      is non-linear, and with it the notion of parallel lives, rather than past
      and future incarnations? Or is there always this idea/l of progression?

      Any thoughts to share, anyone?

      Blessings (summer here, winter in another here, like Oz),