St. John's Tide and the Soul Calendar Translation

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2000
      Dear Friends,

      Last year on Steiner98 and Anthroposophical Views, we had a lively St.
      John's Festival exchanging our favorite translations of the Soul Calendar
      into English. Most of that conversation is transcribed at:

      http://www.steiner98.org/Festivals/CalNotes.html

      Links from this page will take one to the various translations, both
      singly and in a large table -- which can be found at:

      http://www.steiner98.org/Festivals/StJohnsCal2.html

      Also on the main Festivals page are a discussion of the differences
      observed by Robin Bacchus on celebrating the Festivals in the southern
      hemisphere as well as some St. John's Tide poetry by Rudolf Steiner and
      Tom Mellett.

      Wishing you a blessed St. John's Tide,

      JoAnn

      http://mail.yahoo.com/