leaving list

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      I am going camping for two days, and after I return I will read the
      collected e-mails, make some replies and then leave the list. I am
      actually leaving three lists at that time, for a number of reasons,
      mostly due to the fact that I am going to be writing a rough draft of a
      new book over the late fall, winter and spring. That effort requires
      both a certain equanimity of soul, and will take up the time in the
      morning I have been devoting to these three lists.

      joel