Re: [anthroposophy] Heart-heart

  • Joel A. Wendt
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 20, 2000
      Dear Catherine (if you are still there),

      I skipped responding to this the first time around, but since Danny
      brought it up, we might consider some of Christ's parables concerning buried
      "talents" and servants. Certain people have various potential capacities.
      They must unfold these capacities in healthy ways, both for service to
      humanity and to god (love) and to be true to themselves.

      Certainly people pursue initiation for egoistic reasons. Others obtain
      clairvoyance due to past life conditions. The relevant problems are
      individual and often complex. One aspect of this is that, while
      "revelation" is not finished, more and more human beings must themselves
      rise up toward the world of spirit (it is no longer in our best interest for
      this world to reach down).

      The "use" of clairvoyance is like the "use" of the education of a
      doctor. It is a necessary response (love) to need, both human and divine.

      warm regards,
      joel