Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Cosmic Intelligence & UFO's

  • Mark Willan
    Message 1 of 80 , Oct 18, 2006
      I would just like to add my own highly peculiar perspective to the growing polemics here.

      When I came across Anthroposophy in the mid 1970s in Italy, I was already practising as a Kabbalist, involved in ritual angelic magic, and dabbling in hypnotism, etc, in a determined effort to try and find out about Spiritual worlds at first hand.

      I eventually met with a small practising group of people, based around the late Massimo Scaligero, who were able to demonstrate in practical terms, that the actual issue of thinking takes priority over anything else, for everything we are aware of is a thought first.

      At this point I started daily work with the five/six exercises from RS, and meditation etc, which has not ceased any day since.

      This also involved an in depth study of the POF (I mean a sentence a day), which has been repeated several times since, on my own, and in several group sessions.

      Now, with the wealth of inner perspectives generated through note taking after carrying out thought exercises, trial and error testing for validity of obervations, if you like, actual practise of spiritual science, there comes a temptation when faced with the enthusiastic (and often misguided) observations of "readers". That temptation is to dismiss them as "lightweight" - basically worth less than one's own hard-won concepts.

      It has taken me years - and I mean decades here - to understand that any person can have a wildly divergent take on any issue on my own, and yet not only to hold that as true, but even to be justified in so doing, because their life story/experience is different from my own.

      I have learned (mostly) not to believe something is true because I think it (a common error on starting out), but also that another person can with utter serendipity put his/her finger right on the button of aq turth which has maybe been evading us for years.

      So lets not fight about received opinions (providing they are sincere). Let us take any errors we can see, and lead round from them to a truer perception of reality, by adjusting and refining conclusions, instead of disrespecting each other.

      For in the final analysis we are all human beings together, helping each other out on a very long journey. I have undergone hard and special training. That does NOT make me better than you, but it can help me to understand more.

      Cheers

      Mark WILLAN

      .

    • Steve Hale
      Message 80 of 80 , Oct 29, 2006
        > I thought you were talking about a group that discussed "the dangers
        > of materialistic occultism" but I would love to discuss with you
        > this 'other' occult movement and it's use of NASA technologies.
        > It's been happening outside my window for the past 2 days... It's
        > been my greatest task (your's likely as well) to figure out how to
        > continue to subsist without evident means to sheild myself (my
        > physical health) from 'new' imposing environmental discords .
        >
        > Carol.

        Everyone can expect to experience the increasing effects of climatic
        disturbances intentionally wrought by the occult movement's activities
        in the 20th century. This is one of the reasons why Wilhelm Reich was
        such a herald of the Etheric Christ. He was the veritable 'scientist
        of the etheric', and discerned many of the workings of the occultists
        to disturb the subtle etheric sheath of the earth and mankind.

        Just take all that Steiner conveyed in this lecture course, and apply
        the huge advances in science and technology seen over the course of the
        20th century, and you have the basis for all the evil, and its bad
        intentions, found on earth today.

        It can be shown that apocalyptic events began in the 20th century, and
        that the miracle that took place at Fatima was a concrete expression of
        this entry into apocalyptic times. One of its immediate and profound
        effects was the flu pandemic that spanned an ocean and then killed
        millions upon millions of people almost overnight. As such, it
        represented the opening of the fourth seal and the pale horse of
        death.

        And it formed part of the third secret given to the children, but kept
        secret by the church to this day.