Cosmic intelligence and UFO's

  • carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2006
      A friend of mine who lives in my neighborhood (a peculiarly small
      middle aged man of Italian origin with curly hair), who
      spontaneously can speak of spiritual matters to just about anyone,
      is quite attached to the `notion' of UFOs. Yesterday, he referred
      me to a title to which I should google so that I could take a look
      at his latest interests. I didn't find an actual website but a song
      in reference to the words EXO Politics.

      I find that the video and lyrics of the song are illustrative of the
      inner experience (struggle) of perhaps a growing segment of our
      Western Society. Evidently, this segment has not recognized, nor
      has it managed to apply the inner courage and flexibility etc.
      (found in Anthroposophy) which manages to overcome the `given'
      limits connected to our `clear day consciousness'. But I find, it
      is illustrious of a `Humanity with vivid needs'.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=905QEmLFaxw

      http://www.lyricspy.com/160834/Muse_lyrics/Exo-Politics_lyrics.html

      Carol.