Our new social reality

  • carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2006
      Just caught a news brief over the radio this morn. 2 fatal family
      dramas occurred yesterday, one in a bourgeois suburb just outside of
      Montreal, another somewhere in Ohio. As well, 60 cm of snow fell on
      Buffalo and southern Ontario.

      And yesterday, I had difficulty taking charge of my day, by late
      afternoon, I felt like `I was pushing myself forward in mud' not to
      mention, my nervous system was `wired'.

      I ask to be excused for my ultra sensitivity, but my soul feels that
      something artificial and peculiar was most likely happening
      yesterday.

      Carol.