Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Amoeba contra Manu

  • organicethics@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 6, 2006
      Interesting, I think clarification is being called upon. Here’s one small example:

      The 'big picture' includes the collective unconscious (the Akasha) which you think
      is against anthroposophy (your reflection). No spirit (individual soul) can operate without a Karmic symbol (imprint/spiritual configuration animated by spiritual beings) in the unconscious, all spirits, phantom worlds and "eigth spheres" all have a reflection (living reality in the occult world) in the unconscious, they cannot be created without ideation (the participation of the thinking soul/spirit).

      Godot, Theosophy gets you deep with the typical disorganization. Anthroposophy offers the opportunity for Occult experience with the safeguards against getting ‘muddled’.

      Godot, be my guest, go do your thing, it’s your destiny, it’s you who ultimately answers for your actions and choices.

      But rest assured, that if you send ME psychic ‘threats’, you’ll get sunken…!

      Have a nice evening Godot, and be nice to people, Carol.

> [...]
      > causel éffect. So, you see, these two worlds of unconscious and
      > conscious spirit are paralell. But because you have week intuition
      > you cannot see this, so you make up a lot of abstract rules to
      > entertain consciousness.
      > Totality--"christ etheric"---is only acheived through union of the
      > opposites. It is the resting of all spirit.
      >
      > You have no balance and are threatened by this testament.
      >
      > DE FABIS ABSTINUTO.
      > Godot

      > > > THERE IS NO RELIGION HIGHER THAN WROTH !
      > > >
      > > > Your thoughts are valued, bradford. It doesn't matter in the end,
      > > we
      > > > all have our own opinions and beliefs. And mine, personally: I
      > > would
      > > > rather opt with the planetary show of karma than the idea of the
      > > 33
      > > > and 72. If only more people would look at their progressed
      > > horoscope
      > > > they, including old milky, would see the troubles in there (33,
      > > 34,
      > > > or whenever)transient, yes, but still very deadly.
      > > >
      > > > Look at Nelson Mandala's progressed horoscope, it had
      > > > saturn (detri in Cancer, incarceration) forming square to Pluto
      > > when
      > > > he went to prison between 1968-1984, this type of life aspect
      > > lasts a
      > > > long time because of the planets slow speed holding out. This
      > > system
      > > > has
      > > > never known to fail, and like your interpretations of
      > synchronicity
      > > > , and the whole of spirituality, it is not founded by
      > > >
      > > > (a) energy
      > > > or (b) causality
      > > >
      > > > Your etheric christ comes from WITHOUT mine from WITHIN. Jung was
      > > not
      > > > a spiritualist and looked at the fair, subjective, empiricism of
      > > the
      > > > SELF, which is the centre of the Karma wheel. Christ, for me, was
      > > > tempted my Satan in the desert as Buddha was by Mara under the
      > > jambu
      > > > tree. To understand Jung you have to forsake ideas of spirit and
      > > > energy and INSTITUTIONAL truths for the IMMORTAL truths. His
      > > > quaternary of the types balanced all viewpoints, and thus the
      > > centre
      > > > was a still and eternal image of gracious compromise between the
      > > > types, not "melancholic" STEREOtypes (.....most clown-faced goths
      > > > have a Gemini--air--attribute and are rational function types).
      > > >
      > > > Saying jung was a rubbish spiritualist is like a Muslim saying
      > > that
      > > > the holocaust was a stunt by the Jews, its an institutional truth
      > > by
      > > > a nominalist mind. It's just not everyone's duty to see life from
      > > the
      > > > bottom upwards and understand an empirical foundation for the
      > > > sheer "art" of their colourful, energic, spiritual way.

    • opetha
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 7, 2006
        Hello,

        OK, organicethics, but akash = unconcsious is a major blunder of
        childish proportions. You are embarressing.

        You say:

        "But rest assured, that if you send ME psychic `threats', you'll get
        sunken…!"

        You have a major ego problem as well. Capital "ME"? You have sunk
        yourself with this already. You will not attain to the things you speak
        and read of if you think in terms of childish ego squabbles.

        But look forward to something "red". . . . . . . . .(?)

        temhamitnA.
      • carol
        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 9, 2006
          Peace; man!

          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "opetha" <opetha@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > OK, organicethics, but akash = unconcsious is a major blunder of
          > childish proportions. You are embarressing.
          >
          > You say:
          >
          > "But rest assured, that if you send ME psychic `threats', you'll
          get
          > sunken…!"
          >
          > You have a major ego problem as well. Capital "ME"? You have sunk
          > yourself with this already. You will not attain to the things you
          speak
          > and read of if you think in terms of childish ego squabbles.
          >
          > But look forward to something "red". . . . . . . . .(?)
          >
          > temhamitnA.

        • carol
          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 10, 2006
            Bradford wrote:

            `Zarathustra removed himself consciously and let the Christ incubate
            and bring to fruition all that humanity carried up to that point'

            Though I can retrieve quite vividly the experience of having
            embodied a naturally occurring creative force of `astral' beauty in
            my 32th year, (which incidentally has me still marveling), it's
            worth noting that I know that at that time, I wasn't ripe to absorb
            the `living' meaning of the statement concerning Zarathustra and
            Christ.

            (Of course, Z's soul/spirit's participation in the mystery was quite
            THE exception)

            For this, I was only really able to incorporate into my conscious
            experience, in a living way, without hesitation, only recently, just
            past my mid forties.

            Would YOU say that this `mature' experience points towards the
            reasons why Steiner insisted on individuals waiting until their
            forties before assuming an `authoritative' voice vis ä vis
            spiritual science?

            As opposed to creating (deciphering) theories/art forms from
            within `the lively experience of youth'.

            Here are two distinct life stages which are spaced out and differ in
            caracter: exceptional creative inspiration within (the fountain of)
            youth and unwavering conscious soul experience (through having
            processed enough complex `life' experiences and also from possessing
            an intuitive experience of mortality)

            Would you like to elaborate on these ideas? Carol.

            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 15, 2006
              carol wrote:

[...]

              Carol it is great to hear your spiritual voice. (As thought is
              spiritual activity). For those of us who are not Zarathustra, we can
              dig up example after biographical example of how our unprepared, and
              semi-karmically prepared I AM's start facing our instincts at the 30
              to the 35 mark. Distinctly we can fetch Bill Gates and we can note
              how his attention, mission, destiny, certainly centered on the
              objectification of the Global Intelligence that could well up, gush
              upwards from the deep gorge of untapped human vision, in
              connectedness everywhere. Thus all those particpating, if they have
              the means, would be faced with a storm of hidden information, vast
              fingertip libraries of humanity, Porn, and instincts, raw thought,
              Orwellian thought, Luciferically watered down or poison pill laced
              thought. Ahrimanic data, numbers, cold cruel pictures of human
              beastliness, the worst and most hideous beastliness in all of the
              beastly kingdoms.

              With this information it is not hard to see with senstive artistic
              imagination and intuition how hardened, rigidified and icy
              standpoints congeal to Horns. Ten horns or horned beasts that
              represent rigidified, forming slowly, Corporate Political systems
              that calcify into overall materialistic mind sets, that sit
              comfortably in tens of millions.

              When you add nano technology and how ahrimanic forces which have the
              intent to rip fragments of cloned humanity out of the karmic star
              fabric, such a fantasy as depicted in films like the "The
              Island" "Gattica" "Blade Runner" ...where humans are grown for
              replacement and organ parts, for Gold and Immortality and serve the
              calcification of the disease avarice, the entire Corporate anti-
              Sophia realm of The Whore of Babylon, isn't even hard to picture it
              developing out of human instincts the way John saw it.

              John did the best he could to describe it, rising up out of the
              intinctual morass of humanity, as a great congealing Anti-Human
              factoring.John's Whore of Babylon was the Shadow on Earth of bright
              Sophia Star wisdom fallen into human snares. Steiner updated and
              filled in some of the blanks that John left as theory and Steiner
              brought us into current Michael Speak which is different than
              Orwell's NEWSPEAK. At the Dawn of the Age of Light we were given
              updates and clarifications of all that was semi clouded and confused
              coming from human I AM events.

              "Newspeak was the official language of Oceania and had been devised
              to meet the ideological needs of Ingsoc, or English Socialism. In
              the year 1984 there was not as yet anyone who used Newspeak as his
              sole means of communication, either in speech or writing. The
              leading articles in The Times were written in it, but could only be
              carried out by a specialist. It was expected that Newspeak would
              have finally superseded Oldspeak (or Standard English) by about the
              year 2050"

              Seattle Times:

              "The use of powerful and well-placed words and images worked for
              INGSOC. Its slogan — war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is
              strength — fits like a truncheon in the cradle of shattered bone..."

              Bradford continues;

              Intelligent human beings don't have to be reminded that Orwell did
              us a service in writing his "1984". Grotesque human regime examples
              can be given that go back to France and Phillip the Fair that
              overturned anything to do with the feeble voice of the Magna Carta,
              on through the regime of the Inquisition and the torturing of the
              Templars giving us a mid-line of 1332 that lasted well beyond that
              period, to Stalin, Nazi Germany, Mao, and again the little section
              of time at the dawn of the 21st century, reveals once again the
              activiation of this Karmic Group, intent on ripping fragments of the
              I AM out of the Star patterns. How?

              Shakespeare and all that we could, if we so desired, to understand
              regarding why Ahriman wishes to destroy the tool of human karma by
              creating on Earth cloned replications that rip human karma to
              shreds, is simply there before us in the little poetic tragedy of
              the Kennedy brothers and Romeo and Juliet.

              "When he shall die take him and cut him out into stars and he shall
              make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love
              with night and pay no worship to the garish sun." Quoting
              Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, Robert Kennedy at the Democratic
              National Convention, 8/27/64." TAKE HIM AND CUT HIM OUT INTO STARS.
              As we do when we cut little stars that are all the same because we
              have scissors and we can see how the folded paper is all linked into
              a whole.

              Bradford concludes;

              Carol and I agree that ripening, the immense instincts, those same
              instincts that rose up when the milkman in Amish PA. America, at 32,
              took innocent girls hostage because he could not bear to see what
              the I AM of his conscience knew of his own dark, dark, intent. And
              what happens when we humans get to know all the secrets of our dark,
              dark intents, that are swirling in the depths of our instincts? Bill
              Gates opened these vast doors to the gurgling flood gates and surge
              of all that is wisdom in humanity, our own Steiner Internet and
              Archive had to struggle with complacent Anthros and still does, to
              meet the vast instincts humanity carries and antidote them with
              Michael Speak or Michael thought.

              We know that adults on the path of Initiation Schooling get to know
              that these dark intincts are not meant to hit the intellect with
              their raw intensity without some preparation. That at 29 at the
              Saturn return, to well into the Jupiter and Saturn age of our
              biography we are entrusted to digest and ripen the kind of balance
              of wisdom that does not place the human being alone with his demons
              but gives him or her the tools of the Consciousness Soul.

              But Bill Gates opened the world to vast, vast instincts, insights,
              wisdom and tools....And Bill Gates was a mere 33 to 35, and if we
              just look at Bill Gates Mission, we understand that if we take the
              POF and open the mystery...Now kids, open the mystery literally
              means looking down into the dark well of our deepest instincts, and
              the roots of our I AM. What truly disturbs one and presents one with
              another aspect of looking down the Well of the I AM and looking at
              the overview and understanding the horrific courage it requires to
              ripen and mature... there is the example of the very well we are
              speaking about, in the film, "The Ring".

              Naturally it is but a film. It is but a depiction of how we
              penetrate to a most horrific mystery. A mystery that has addictive
              power to it. It is a disturbing little film, "The Ring". Aside from
              looking down the deep well and ripening our intelligence to face the
              problems we have opened up, (opened a can of worms) the POF and all
              aspects of Spiritual Science call upon the student to gain their I
              AM compass orientation from the depths of looking into the deepest
              mysteries of the Well and roots and connections to the depths of the
              Earth.

              Take for instance that the Water that Christ changes into wine that
              is drawn from a well, and put in clay jars, six or seven clay jars.
              Now Christ is going to first change this water from the deep bowels
              of the etheric earth, into wine. Ah but he doesn't just decide to do
              that, there is a wedding and a surge of joy and what we call
              happiness and intoxication, a point where lots of people get
              together, contribute and support, offer freely their gifts to some
              couple who is being wed. An astral surge runs through the close knit
              wedding guests, they make bread, contribute tables, sow fabrics, get
              dressed up, the farmer planted, the plants grew, the meals were
              cooked, the bread and flat breads were made from the flower, the
              donkey's turned the stone wheel that ground the wheat. Vegtables
              helped, gnomes helped, salamandars served the Donkey's, fires and
              ovens had been made and trees grew fruits and were cultivated by
              human hands and olives were sprinkled over the greens and the bread
              dipped in the olive oils. These utter basics are all contributed,
              not from a super-market but rather are all called forth from the
              treasure of old instinctive causes for celebration, community and
              human union. Instinctive Causes for celebration.

              Christ adds to this a new force where enthusiasm and joy change the
              entire chemical forces in the clay jars, and the water drawn from
              the deep regions of the Earth, in a small etheric science miracle, a
              new cognitive force has been changed by the I AM's participation.
              The I AM has plenty of sweet instincts in the well and in these
              days, what seems to sell are plenty of bitter forces that lurk like
              monsters in the well as well. Steiner was an I AM initiate and he
              like the rest of us was living in a science age where the I AM was
              not even on the table as a consideration. Steiner as an I AM
              initiate went down the well and brought out Biodynamics, Waldorf
              Education, Eurythmy and the full fledged Science of the I AM in
              potential.

              And one more thing, the film "The Ring" centers around the problem
              of one child who has something so potent, say, a complete 24/7 wide
              awake, immortal force in her that cannot die and cannot be removed,
              it is an acute problem that can either be understood as our immortal
              core or rejected and become the curse and bane of humanity by
              rejecting it. We cannot kill this immortal core. We can only learn
              to ripen our courage to grasp how each individual child can be given
              the tools and foundation to cope with the great thoughts of the
              world and navigate and be given a compass that holds to a true
              Spiritual North.

              Naturally adults who are morally ripened individual are able to
              educate children and one of the Miracles of the Science of the
              Consciousness Soul is the conscious curriculum structure of Waldorf
              Education. Biodynamics is another raw Science of the Consciousness
              Soul and a victory of the I AM in the instincts of the Earth and
              Stars. Waldorf Education extends into the Angelic intervention where
              humans can plant the tools of consciousness that will be needed so
              that by age 32 to 72 humanity can ripen the immense depth of the I
              AM. Because as Carol has said, we are not Zarathustra's. We are slow
              and stubborn humans.

              Zarathustra had consolidated most of his former faculties by age
              TWELVE. So Zarathustra's twelve is like our age 30 in terms of the I
              Am ratio of speed and growth compared to the physical body of seven
              years and the etheric body and the astral body and finally the speed
              of the I AM are all differently paced clocks in the human psyche.
            • carol
              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 15, 2006
                Dear Bradford, thank you for your `rich' response. I especially
                enjoyed reading your conclusion in it's entirety.

                "What truly disturbs one and presents one with
                another aspect of looking down the Well of the I AM and looking at
                the overview and understanding the horrific courage it requires to
                ripen and mature..."

                This statement touches me deeply because at the age of 22, I was
                subject to a sudden metamorphoses; karmic events triggered me to
                abruptly abandon the use of recreational drugs; I was almost
                instantly placed in the higher worlds without education. I used all
                the ingenuity, energy of my youth and all internalized experiences;
                to climb the great mountain of my soul's and eternal self's wish for
                me as if I was a penniless orphan, on hands and knees…

                Bradford, the heavens gave me `living' Drama for which I am
                eternally grateful and now, quite attached to as well. Carol.

                Message 7 of 30 , Nov 19, 2006
                  The tell tale signs of a hot choleric character profile, who merges
                  with fire, the fire of ideas, the candle flame, and writes a
                  wonderful play on that flame called the Candle Maker that had
                  ignited like a lit flame in his intellect. Bruno represents living
                  and dying by the fiery temperament and character of the choleric
                  thinker, doer, who feeds off resistance and human ignorance in the
                  dawning age of mighty light that ripped through his thinking.

                  Bruno and Waldorf education understands human realities as the basis
                  of grasping that Bruno was born near the active sulphur spewing
                  volcano Vesuvius and we can see how powerfully this environment
                  infused into his blood the fire salamanders from our previous
                  temperament studies. When we actually understand the clues of
                  various individual destinies, we can also take into consideration
                  where an individual grew up and was born and what impressed his
                  early etheric development. Here we see what impressed Giordano
                  Bruno's early etheric development.

                  http://pages.zoom.co.uk/thuban/html/bruno.html

                  "In the year 1548 an Italian boy was born in the little town of
                  Nola, not far from Vesuvius. Although, he spent the greater part of
                  his life in hostile and foreign countries he was drawn back to his
                  home at the end of his travels and after he had written nearly
                  twenty books.

                  When he was thirteen years old he began to go to school at the
                  Monastery of Saint Domenico. It was a famous place. Thomas Aquinas,
                  himself a Dominican, had lived there and taught. Within a few years
                  Bruno had become a Dominican priest.

                  It was not long before the monks of Saint Dominico began to learn
                  something about the extraordinary enthusiasm of their young
                  colleague. He was frank, outspoken and lacking in reticence. It was
                  not long before he got himself into trouble. It was evident that
                  this boy could not be made to fit into Dominican grooves. One of
                  the first things that a student has to learn is to give the teacher
                  the answers that the teacher wants. The average teacher is the
                  preserver of the ancient land marks. The students are his audience.
                  They applaud but they must not innovate. They must learn to labor
                  and to wait. It was not Bruno's behavior but his opinions that got
                  him into trouble.

                  He ran away from school, from his home town, from his own country
                  and tried to find among strangers and foreigners a congenial
                  atmosphere for his intellectual integrity that he could not find at
                  home. It is difficult not to get sentimental about Bruno. He was a
                  man without a country and, finally, without a church.

                  Bruno was interested in the nature of ideas. Although the name was
                  not yet invented it will be perfectly proper to dub Bruno as an
                  epistemologist, or as a pioneer Semanticist. He takes fresh stock
                  of the human mind."

                  http://snowbarsk.autoklad.com/images/zasimovich/sculpture/5.jpg

                  Choleric type;

                  Now the hot blooded and fiery choleric, can be found in Emergency
                  Rooms and in Medics everywhere. They are not always fiery red-headed
                  carrot tops that always stare at you with 'come on, go ahead, I can
                  take ya' faces. That fire appears in the soft embering glow of
                  Steiner's in depth lectures, fiery Michael forces supercharged his
                  blood, where the warmth in his Iron and Light ignited spirit flares
                  that revealed clarity where there was gathering darkness. His words
                  rang as consecrated light in all directions. Fission, fusion and
                  Iron centered sun spirituality cooked Steiner's rich dishes with a
                  warm, kindled, human blaze.

                  But then again, on the battle front of life, saving lives, from fire
                  men and women to police and swat teams to search and rescue on the
                  high seas, to special forces teams, you hear the choleric
                  shout, 'GO, GO, GO, GO!'. Adrenaline junkies can be found working
                  rush hours in restaurants, on the cooking line in the heat of the
                  battle, where the grills spit fire right in their faces and they
                  spit back. Choleric fire is in all of us, even Tiger Woods breaks
                  from his Zen mode to get really pissed off sometimes.

                  "Some people – and all narcissists – are addicted to excitement, to
                  the adrenaline rush, to the danger inevitably and invariably
                  involved. They are the adrenaline junkies. All narcissists are
                  adrenaline junkies – but not all adrenaline junkies are narcissists.

                  Thus, an adrenaline junkie must have a supply, a feed, which always
                  comes with invented excitement, real or invented drama or emotional
                  drama queens that have choleric forces in their feeling life. We can
                  understand that choleric forces or any of the other temperaments can
                  lodge themselves, not only in the will, but in the feeling, and in
                  the region of mental aggression. On the one hand solid Choleric
                  types are described as closer to the ground, Napoleonic and over
                  confident. In a pinch you know that a Choleric will cover your back,
                  fight to the death and remain in the game though anxiety is
                  everywhere and the odds against you are everywhere a great choleric
                  will be the last face you see before you pass out.
                  Message 8 of 30 , Nov 19, 2006