Re: [anthroposophy]UFO¢s; spiritual questions

  • carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      And also, from many years ago, I remember Steiner lightly making
      reference to `peoples' who pass through our world environment,
      without us normally perceiving them.

      Does anyone have knowledge of this…could this be related... could
      they possibly be something like a species of Human souls who have
      gone off to another planetary sphere for an `exclusive development'
      only to rejoin with the major species in a distant future? Like, as
      far away as another planetary incarnation?

      Don't want to sound like the Theosophists but from my understanding
      within Anthroposophy, this kind of thing could conceivably be going
      on.

      Anyone?

      Carol.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Lee A." <jlaoak@...> wrote:

      > Carol,
      >
      > There are in fact many different "races" of "alien" visitors that
      been encountered and described by those encountering them and their
      vechiles.
      > The literature is rampant with descriptions of these "races" and
      their intentions. The mystery continues and
      > it not enough to simplify or categorize the phenomena as a psychic
      illusions or manifest phenomena of higher (Ahrimanic) Beings.
      > Though much of the phenomena is "in the sky" there are many in the
      field (ex military ) that have handled, experimented with
      > and examined physical objects from crash sites or have actually
      been aboard such crafts in physical form.
      > I have met and spoke to such people when doing independent
      research in the field in the 80's and 90's. They are
      rationale,cogent and
      > grounded people (many now in their 70's ) and were not prone to
      drug taking, extended meditations in crop fields or mediums.
      > The field has stalled somewhat since 1991 with extensive
      photographic evidence from Mexico but the heyday seems to have died
      down