Re: Cosmic Intelligence & UFO's

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 80 , Oct 3, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Joel Wendt <hermit@...> wrote:

      > Well, you said a lot of words again, but didn't answer my
      questions.

      I thought you wanted more detail, which means words. And, for the
      record, this post of mine was directed in response to one that
      demonstrated an interest in the subject, and thus motivated my
      interest in contributing to it. It was not written in order to
      offer any solution to any perceived problem, but to state the
      situation concerning cosmic intelligence, which exists for mankind
      to take hold of.

      > Let me try it again. When someone writes of woes and calamities,
      I'd
      > like to hear what we can do to heal the problems. If you said
      something
      > practical and pragmatic (me being an American), I didn't get it
      amidst
      > all those words. Would you mind trying again, and leave out this
      time
      > another description of how bad it is.
      >
      > j.

      Why would stating facts of the present condition of mankind be bad?
      And my intent does not concern woes and calamities, just facts that
      have to be faced, practically, from the standpoint of a developing
      conscience and its relationship to consciousness, and pragmatically
      from the standpoint that spiritual science exists today to be
      cultivated as a body of knowledge having definite and positive
      consequences for the higher concepts and percepts that constitute
      the so-called "higher mind" that can then, and only then, really
      start to solve problems. The main problem today is the existence of
      evil in a very powerful, authoritarian, and controlling form. Let
      me ask you a question: Can evil be conscious?

      What I see going on today is a battle for the cosmic intelligence
      between those beings, forces, and influences, having their origin
      some 1340 years ago, and mankind today, now properly situated in the
      consciousness soul age, properly grounded in the intellectual soul
      that Soradt so desperately wanted to subrate (undermine) in its own
      favor back in 666. And faith was the mechanism that came to earth
      in order to allow reasoning to slowly form as a counterbalance to
      Soradt's desire to flood its premature consciousness soul, having
      come out of the 5th epoch on an astral stream that descended to
      earth when a comet broke apart and fell around the area where the
      great prophet Mani had been tortured and martyred to death.

      In short, schools for the teaching of spiritual science need to be
      started in earnest so that they can begin to dot the globe, just
      like the Mithras cults dotted the whole mediterranean landscape
      after the Maccabean revolt ended the last true school of ancient
      initiation science.

      We represent the second generation in seeing spiritual science
      succeed in achieving what Rudolf Steiner labored for in the first.
      Thus, this second generation is critical if there is to be a third.
      And so far, it has failed miserably for the simple reason that the
      world knows nothing of what it needs to know to meet the battle that
      is going on right now. Right now, it might as well roll over, and
      you can blame the lazy common man for that.

      Steve
    • Steve Hale
      Message 80 of 80 , Oct 29, 2006
        > I thought you were talking about a group that discussed "the dangers
        > of materialistic occultism" but I would love to discuss with you
        > this 'other' occult movement and it's use of NASA technologies.
        > It's been happening outside my window for the past 2 days... It's
        > been my greatest task (your's likely as well) to figure out how to
        > continue to subsist without evident means to sheild myself (my
        > physical health) from 'new' imposing environmental discords .
        >
        > Carol.

        Everyone can expect to experience the increasing effects of climatic
        disturbances intentionally wrought by the occult movement's activities
        in the 20th century. This is one of the reasons why Wilhelm Reich was
        such a herald of the Etheric Christ. He was the veritable 'scientist
        of the etheric', and discerned many of the workings of the occultists
        to disturb the subtle etheric sheath of the earth and mankind.

        Just take all that Steiner conveyed in this lecture course, and apply
        the huge advances in science and technology seen over the course of the
        20th century, and you have the basis for all the evil, and its bad
        intentions, found on earth today.

        It can be shown that apocalyptic events began in the 20th century, and
        that the miracle that took place at Fatima was a concrete expression of
        this entry into apocalyptic times. One of its immediate and profound
        effects was the flu pandemic that spanned an ocean and then killed
        millions upon millions of people almost overnight. As such, it
        represented the opening of the fourth seal and the pale horse of
        death.

        And it formed part of the third secret given to the children, but kept
        secret by the church to this day.