Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Cosmic Intelligence & UFO's

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 80 , Oct 3, 2006
      Well, you said a lot of words again, but didn't answer my questions.

      Let me try it again. When someone writes of woes and calamities, I'd
      like to hear what we can do to heal the problems. If you said something
      practical and pragmatic (me being an American), I didn't get it amidst
      all those words. Would you mind trying again, and leave out this time
      another description of how bad it is.

      j.

    • Steve Hale
      Message 80 of 80 , Oct 29, 2006
        > I thought you were talking about a group that discussed "the dangers
        > of materialistic occultism" but I would love to discuss with you
        > this 'other' occult movement and it's use of NASA technologies.
        > It's been happening outside my window for the past 2 days... It's
        > been my greatest task (your's likely as well) to figure out how to
        > continue to subsist without evident means to sheild myself (my
        > physical health) from 'new' imposing environmental discords .
        >
        > Carol.

        Everyone can expect to experience the increasing effects of climatic
        disturbances intentionally wrought by the occult movement's activities
        in the 20th century. This is one of the reasons why Wilhelm Reich was
        such a herald of the Etheric Christ. He was the veritable 'scientist
        of the etheric', and discerned many of the workings of the occultists
        to disturb the subtle etheric sheath of the earth and mankind.

        Just take all that Steiner conveyed in this lecture course, and apply
        the huge advances in science and technology seen over the course of the
        20th century, and you have the basis for all the evil, and its bad
        intentions, found on earth today.

        It can be shown that apocalyptic events began in the 20th century, and
        that the miracle that took place at Fatima was a concrete expression of
        this entry into apocalyptic times. One of its immediate and profound
        effects was the flu pandemic that spanned an ocean and then killed
        millions upon millions of people almost overnight. As such, it
        represented the opening of the fourth seal and the pale horse of
        death.

        And it formed part of the third secret given to the children, but kept
        secret by the church to this day.