Re: Cosmic Intelligence & UFO's

  • Valerie Walsh
    Message 1 of 80 , Oct 2, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
      wrote:

      > As a
      > result, and based on the designed effort to create interference
      > mechanisms relative thereto, the whole UFO sighting phenomena
      > began.

      Dear Steve,

      While I don't disagree with you about UFO's being psychic phenomena, I have
      to, being the Pollyanna that I am, ask if you know that the situation results from
      interference and not fear or interfearence. I've got a good story about fear
      becoming interfear called "Dope on a Rope" but I don't want to bore everyone
      with it if you're already sure about this.

      > The causes are traceable to the existence of a developing
      > intellectual force that seeks to exploit the earth, mankind, and
      > these Beings to their own evolutionary aims. This force seeks to
      > plunder the earth for all its resource values as a symbol of
      > despise. They despise mankind and the earth, and seek to control
      > the world from a central nucleus, the United States, toward the goal
      > of the so-called "New World Order".

      So again I'm with you on the first half here-a counter or oppositional force but
      I'm not necessarily grocking the emotional charge-especially in light of what I
      know about intellectual force. "They despise mankind and earth" that's the
      motivation? They despise us so they want to control us? Why not just wipe us
      out?-Val

      Consequently, Etheric
      > Technology has been garnered and exploited by the United States
      > government for its ultimate success in controlling and ruling the
      > entire earth. This knowledge proves important for the aims of those
      > who seek some form of enlightenment in this present life time. In
      > reality, UFO sightings are a function of psychic phenomena rather
      > than there being a physically constructed basis for their
      > existence. This is proven by the utter lack of evidence of on-the-
      > ground viewings. UFO's become visible only in an altered state of
      > consciousness wherein the physical eye is elevated spiritually,
      > which is why all sightings are in the sky. And since a camera is
      > built on the technology that constitutes the human eye, it also
      > becomes able to record the event; an event of clairvoyance in which
      > Spiritual Beings reveal themselves in a form that can be accepted.
      >
      > UFO's signify the effort to achieve a spiritual communion between
      > humans and the present host of angels that surround and permeate the
      > earth's etheric layer. It is our ever-increasing materialism that
      > requires they take these forms. But we are all closer to the spirit
      > world because of it. The Internet is a direct consequence of the
      > expanded 'etheric wave' activity that surrounds the earth, seeking
      > to send Cosmic Intelligence down to man. Space satellites and radar
      > scanners have been created in an attempt to absorb and disperse this
      > incoming intelligence; to keep man from receiving it. Thus, the
      > cosmic intelligence was originally intended to be a streaming down
      > activity of spiritual force and power designed to quicken our
      > perceptive and cognitive faculties; a World Pentecost made possible
      > through Christ's evolution in the etheric body of the earth for two
      > thousand years. Although not nullified in the least, its cognition
      > has been offset through the efforts of science and technology,
      > politics and economics, and other evils of ignorance. The earth's
      > atmosphere consists of several layers wherein satellites have been
      > placed since the forming of the space program back in 1957. This
      > mandate, formed out of the Eisenhower years when the military-
      > industrial complex was the chief objective of realization, sees each
      > level of the earth's atmosphere as designed to be a progressive
      > receptor of the cosmic intelligence meant for mankind. In order to
      > offset this reception, satellites were launched and installed for
      > the purpose of forestalling this reception in order to pursue the
      > aims of this military-industrial complex.
    • Steve Hale
      Message 80 of 80 , Oct 29, 2006
        > I thought you were talking about a group that discussed "the dangers
        > of materialistic occultism" but I would love to discuss with you
        > this 'other' occult movement and it's use of NASA technologies.
        > It's been happening outside my window for the past 2 days... It's
        > been my greatest task (your's likely as well) to figure out how to
        > continue to subsist without evident means to sheild myself (my
        > physical health) from 'new' imposing environmental discords .
        >
        > Carol.

        Everyone can expect to experience the increasing effects of climatic
        disturbances intentionally wrought by the occult movement's activities
        in the 20th century. This is one of the reasons why Wilhelm Reich was
        such a herald of the Etheric Christ. He was the veritable 'scientist
        of the etheric', and discerned many of the workings of the occultists
        to disturb the subtle etheric sheath of the earth and mankind.

        Just take all that Steiner conveyed in this lecture course, and apply
        the huge advances in science and technology seen over the course of the
        20th century, and you have the basis for all the evil, and its bad
        intentions, found on earth today.

        It can be shown that apocalyptic events began in the 20th century, and
        that the miracle that took place at Fatima was a concrete expression of
        this entry into apocalyptic times. One of its immediate and profound
        effects was the flu pandemic that spanned an ocean and then killed
        millions upon millions of people almost overnight. As such, it
        represented the opening of the fourth seal and the pale horse of
        death.

        And it formed part of the third secret given to the children, but kept
        secret by the church to this day.