Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Miracles/for the dull and stupid American

  • organicethics@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 62 , Oct 1, 2006
      Steve, you misunderstood me, I was referring to extraordinary events involving the Etheric Christ within the larger picture; decisive movements in world events happening below the strata of ordinary consciousness. Of course the Etheric Christ is accessible to us all as individual souls and has relevance in our relations with others.

      It’s just that, as you know, a mighty spiritual being of profane nature has actually begun an earthly incarnation and has and will proceed to more intensely saturate our lives. Would you not also expect that, at some point, the extraordinary might emanating from the Etheric Christ, would come within our range of view, as well? Carol

      > From: "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
      > Date: 2006/09/30 Sat PM 11:09:35 EST
      > To: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: Miracles/for the dull and stupid American
      >
      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
      > <snip>
      > > Also, the Etheric Christ acted when several `spiritually corrupt'
      > > souls were summoned on the European continent, this year, and he
      > > said, come unto me. And he said to (spiritual occult) onlookers,
      > > Let the one without sin cast the first stone.
      > >
      > > My advise to Mark William, if you are not summoned by an initiate,
      > > then continue to work creatively out of the strength and goodness
      > > that fills your soul, and do take some time to deepen your
      > > experience of the cosmic Christ. That is the nobility that is
      > > greatly needed to influence our Humanity's future the way we want it
      > > to be. Carol.
      >
      > Actually, it would be better to say that the Etheric Christ is here for
      > us all, just as the Physical Christ incarnated two thousand years ago
      > to bring "the fish" out of water in order that we all now experience
      > our individual ego consciousness in this life. The universality of
      > Christianity is enormously evident, don't you think?
      >
      > Steve

      Steve, you misunderstood me; I was refering to

    • organicethics@sympatico.ca
      Message 62 of 62 , Oct 1, 2006