UFO’s; spiritual questions

  • carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      I've seen described in alternative media on the net, 2 types of
      extraterrestrials. One type residing below the earth's surface, with
      horrific attributes, and another, with possibly some characteristics
      of purity, circulating in the (physical) heavens and manifesting their
      presence here on earth, through the use,in some way, of dense etheric
      substance..

      Does anyone know how to interpret this phenomena, in a physical and
      spiritual sense, and can anyone speculate how these `beings' may
      influence Humanity at present and in the future.
    • hlnmarie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006

        > I've seen described in alternative media on the net, 2 types of
        > extraterrestrials. One type residing below the earth's surface,
        with
        > horrific attributes, and another, with possibly some characteristics
        > of purity, circulating in the (physical) heavens and manifesting
        their
        > presence here on earth, through the use,in some way, of dense
        etheric
        > substance..
        >
        > Does anyone know how to interpret this phenomena, in a physical and
        spiritual sense, and can anyone speculate how these `beings' may
        > influence Humanity at present and in the future.

        ***One of Joa Bolendas' books- not sure which one I read but it was at
        least partially in Q&A format, answered a question about UFOs. What I
        recall is that she said it was coming from this planet, by people with
        abilities left over from the distant past, and they did not know they
        were doing it. Tibet, I believe was mentioned.
        Helen