Re: Miracles/for the dull and stupid American/& a PS for Mark

  • carol
    Message 1 of 62 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dear Paulina, I guess you've just told me that from what you know
      of Mark Williams, he does possess an extremely deep experience of
      the Cosmic Christ and carries out his destiny within it. Thanks for
      revealing this. I had noticed that his statements on the post
      were `fresh' and `to the point' in an Anthroposophical sense.

      Thanks for your response, Carol.

      In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "eyecueco" <eyecueco@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@>
      wrote:

      > > My advise to Mark William, if you are not summoned by an
      initiate,
      > > then continue to work creatively out of the strength and
      goodness
      > > that fills your soul, and do take some time to deepen your
      > > experience of the cosmic Christ. That is the nobility that is
      > > greatly needed to influence our Humanity's future the way we
      want it
      > > to be. Carol.
      >

      > Dear Carol,
      >
      > You may mean well, but you have misread Mark. He is not waiting
      for
      > a summons from any initiate. He has been doing his own hard work
      for
      > many years, and working with others. I doubt that any twelve
      individuals
      > posting on these wacky lists, claiming to be Michael warriors, do
      the work
      > RS suggested could match what Mark does in one day.
      > You have no idea how much effort Mark and others are putting forth
      in
      > France. In other words, he 'gets it', and has stepped up to the
      plate more than
      > once in ways far more meaningful than the rantings consistenly
      going on here
      > ans elsewhere under the name and claim of being anthroposophic.
      > Some of us from the early days, silent now for the most part,
      think we actually
      > might just have forestalled one tragic event prior to the Balkan
      war several
      > years ago through unified prayer led by Mark and his group in
      France.
      > Notice I said 'forestalled', but still we tried, and something
      did happen that
      > delayed things. Whether or not what we did was part of it can not
      be known.
      > What matters was the selfless effort of trying to unit and work
      with the higher
      > worlds for the welfare of others.
      >
      > Sincere and kind regards to you Carol.
      > Going silent again,
      >
      > Paulina
      >
      > P.S.
      > Mark, if you read this, kindest regards. Hope is all is well with
      you and yours.
      > I smiled when seeing your name pop up again.
      > Missing many of the old voices from saner days. :-(
      > A lot of nice memories though.
      > Btw, I did, finally, use that short translation you did for me.
      Wrote the book. It took
      > a long time, but I did write it. Thought of you this year when I
      was editing the chapter
      > where I used that translation you so kindly provided. Allow me to
      thank you again.
      > See you across the threshold. ;-)
      >

      > > Mark Willan wrote:
      > >
      > > Firstly, let us take the worst case scenario - that the enemies
      > > succeed in impeding the incarnation of the great inittaies
      mankind
      > > needs.
      > >
      > > Mark Willan wrote
      > > What of the etheric Christ forces? …Ahriman has been stopped by
      > > Christ before."
      > >
      > > Mark WILLAN
      > > we wait for "great initiaties. to come and tell us what to do,
      we
      > > are on the wrong track.
      > >

      > > Funny, I just entered this group and find it's full of
      > > stimulating `living' thoughts that touch upon the inner workings
      of
      > > events in our common world. I hope that you are not taken aback
      at
      > > my `boldness' in wanting to share some ideas and experiences
      with
      > > you.
      > >
      > > These few statements caught my eye, and I felt that I should
      > > elaborate on them, as I feel that they do belong to our
      immediate
      > > collective experience in the face of outward world political
      > > movements.
      > >
      > > I'm not suggesting blind faith, but if none of you are aware of
      > > activities of incarnated initiates, then that doesn't mean that
      > > they're not here, presently active using an extremely deep
      occult
      > > level to orchestrate (as a maitre d'orchestre does) necessary
      occult
      > > (spiritual) movements; and for example, calling upon certain
      > > incarnated souls to assume specific (occult) responsibilities
      > >
      > > I know of one: he is a grand mystic deep within the African
      > > continent, of breathtaking soul reach and depth, an extravert
      who
      > > uses the black/arab race to enable his soul to overlook
      Luciferic
      > > forces, to look out further and use his soul's magic. His
      physical
      > > attributes allow him endurance to take onto himself occult
      forces,
      > > interpret them and to set in motion. How much is he conscious of
      > > what he is doing, I don't know. That will be part of my own
      future
      > > quest for knowledge. He is celibate. His concern is
      consolidating
      > > Eastern powers, to halt the slaughter of Arab peoples, to
      overlook
      > > certain occult events related to Ahriman's rule in west, and to
      be a
      > > foundation for other souls who must work consciously, on an
      unusual
      > > occult level, on `the mystery that is taking place'.
      > >
      > > I can cite several delicate examples of the Etheric Christ at
      work.
      > > It is profound Christian pain which is at the base of the grand
      > > mystic's inspiration, and it's through calling upon a
      perception
      > > based on this Christian pain that he communicates with
      > > his `subordinates'.
      > >
      > > Also, the Etheric Christ acted when several `spiritually
      corrupt'
      > > souls were summoned on the European continent, this year, and he
      > > said, come unto me. And he said to (spiritual occult)
      onlookers,

    • organicethics@sympatico.ca
      Message 62 of 62 , Oct 1, 2006
        Steve, you misunderstood me, I was referring to extraordinary events involving the Etheric Christ within the larger picture; decisive movements in world events happening below the strata of ordinary consciousness. Of course the Etheric Christ is accessible to us all as individual souls and has relevance in our relations with others.

        It’s just that, as you know, a mighty spiritual being of profane nature has actually begun an earthly incarnation and has and will proceed to more intensely saturate our lives. Would you not also expect that, at some point, the extraordinary might emanating from the Etheric Christ, would come within our range of view, as well? Carol

        > From: "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
        > Date: 2006/09/30 Sat PM 11:09:35 EST
        > To: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: Miracles/for the dull and stupid American
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
        > <snip>
        > > Also, the Etheric Christ acted when several `spiritually corrupt'
        > > souls were summoned on the European continent, this year, and he
        > > said, come unto me. And he said to (spiritual occult) onlookers,
        > > Let the one without sin cast the first stone.
        > >
        > > My advise to Mark William, if you are not summoned by an initiate,
        > > then continue to work creatively out of the strength and goodness
        > > that fills your soul, and do take some time to deepen your
        > > experience of the cosmic Christ. That is the nobility that is
        > > greatly needed to influence our Humanity's future the way we want it
        > > to be. Carol.
        >
        > Actually, it would be better to say that the Etheric Christ is here for
        > us all, just as the Physical Christ incarnated two thousand years ago
        > to bring "the fish" out of water in order that we all now experience
        > our individual ego consciousness in this life. The universality of
        > Christianity is enormously evident, don't you think?
        >
        > Steve

        Steve, you misunderstood me; I was refering to