Re: Miracles/for the dull and stupid American/& a PS for Mark

  • eyecueco
    Message 1 of 62 , Sep 30 9:47 PM

      > My advise to Mark William, if you are not summoned by an initiate,
      > then continue to work creatively out of the strength and goodness
      > that fills your soul, and do take some time to deepen your
      > experience of the cosmic Christ. That is the nobility that is
      > greatly needed to influence our Humanity's future the way we want it
      > to be. Carol.

      Dear Carol,

      You may mean well, but you have misread Mark. He is not waiting for
      a summons from any initiate. He has been doing his own hard work for
      many years, and working with others. I doubt that any twelve individuals
      posting on these wacky lists, claiming to be Michael warriors, do the work
      RS suggested could match what Mark does in one day.
      You have no idea how much effort Mark and others are putting forth in
      France. In other words, he 'gets it', and has stepped up to the plate more than
      once in ways far more meaningful than the rantings consistenly going on here
      ans elsewhere under the name and claim of being anthroposophic.
      Some of us from the early days, silent now for the most part, think we actually
      might just have forestalled one tragic event prior to the Balkan war several
      years ago through unified prayer led by Mark and his group in France.
      Notice I said 'forestalled', but still we tried, and something did happen that
      delayed things. Whether or not what we did was part of it can not be known.
      What matters was the selfless effort of trying to unit and work with the higher
      worlds for the welfare of others.

      Sincere and kind regards to you Carol.
      Going silent again,

      Paulina

      P.S.
      Mark, if you read this, kindest regards. Hope is all is well with you and yours.
      I smiled when seeing your name pop up again.
      Missing many of the old voices from saner days. :-(
      A lot of nice memories though.
      Btw, I did, finally, use that short translation you did for me. Wrote the book. It took
      a long time, but I did write it. Thought of you this year when I was editing the chapter
      where I used that translation you so kindly provided. Allow me to thank you again.
      See you across the threshold. ;-)

    • organicethics@sympatico.ca
      Message 62 of 62 , Oct 1, 2006
        Steve, you misunderstood me, I was referring to extraordinary events involving the Etheric Christ within the larger picture; decisive movements in world events happening below the strata of ordinary consciousness. Of course the Etheric Christ is accessible to us all as individual souls and has relevance in our relations with others.

        It’s just that, as you know, a mighty spiritual being of profane nature has actually begun an earthly incarnation and has and will proceed to more intensely saturate our lives. Would you not also expect that, at some point, the extraordinary might emanating from the Etheric Christ, would come within our range of view, as well? Carol

        > From: "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
        > Date: 2006/09/30 Sat PM 11:09:35 EST
        > To: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: Miracles/for the dull and stupid American
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
        > <snip>
        > > Also, the Etheric Christ acted when several `spiritually corrupt'
        > > souls were summoned on the European continent, this year, and he
        > > said, come unto me. And he said to (spiritual occult) onlookers,
        > > Let the one without sin cast the first stone.
        > >
        > > My advise to Mark William, if you are not summoned by an initiate,
        > > then continue to work creatively out of the strength and goodness
        > > that fills your soul, and do take some time to deepen your
        > > experience of the cosmic Christ. That is the nobility that is
        > > greatly needed to influence our Humanity's future the way we want it
        > > to be. Carol.
        >
        > Actually, it would be better to say that the Etheric Christ is here for
        > us all, just as the Physical Christ incarnated two thousand years ago
        > to bring "the fish" out of water in order that we all now experience
        > our individual ego consciousness in this life. The universality of
        > Christianity is enormously evident, don't you think?
        >
        > Steve

        Steve, you misunderstood me; I was refering to