Michaelmas reflections 2006

    Message 1 of 73 , Sep 29, 2006
      So, Sept 28, 2006, America gave the Cheney Presidency the right to
      torture, detain American citizens and anyone in the world without
      trial in an Orwellian nightmare achieved. This is the confrontation
      of the present Michael celebration in which we can glimpse the
      profound workings of history. This was presented with urgency and is
      considered a real victory for the Ahrimanic forces of the current
      battle royal. The moral forces of the west were easily circumvented.

      But let's look carefully at these dates. Michaelmas 2006, and we
      have those who will giddily flit around and say things such as, but
      that happened on Sept 28, not Sept 29, Sept 29th is true Michaelmas.
      Therefore we can't know for certain that torture won and Ahriman
      celebrated another victory. Anyone who even thinks that way had
      better get their historical insights adjusted. Their lenses on
      history and life are flawed.

      Ahriman not only verifed for us the mean spirited rage he had
      against anyone who brought human science to such a pitch that they
      could give accurate Karma insights for incarnating and tracking
      ego's, but Ahriman also locked down and verified the date of the
      Etheric Christ experience as Feb 27, 1933. Ahrimanic history has
      literally attempted to bury the insight and plug-up the insight that
      on Steiner's birthday where he would have reached 72 years of age
      and have been considered, as Steve Hale has brought, a uniter of
      Europe and having completed and founded the first School of Michael
      from Munich, Ahriman kicked out at Michael, Christ and Steiner for
      their human clarity and depth. These are the historical facts. This
      is the way Michael students have a right to view history. Steiner
      would have been considered the first scientist of the Etheric Christ
      experience. And the Etheric forces are a science...and you had
      better deal with those of us who know this clearly.

      Now that covers Feb 27, 1933 and we have just covered Sept 28, 2006.
      Because Sept 28, 2006 was the day we returned to the dark ages. The
      accurate perception of this pattern in history must once again be
      dated with the predicted rhythm pattern of 666-1332 to 1998. But
      when we bring forward this hot button date, we, who bring it forward
      have actually researched the region of history where 1332 brought
      about the torture of the Templars and the silencing and captivity of
      the Church and the orgin of immoral banking. We have actually done
      the research so the hot button silliness around the date '666' does
      not have the same silliness attached to it as both Ahriman and
      Lucifer would like to tintillate you with.

      In 1997 two major plans were outlined and broke the field in
      preparation for the year 1998. Those two events and publications
      brought the lightening rod strike that connected and alerted the
      inner think tanks and Ahrimanic intellectual soul players, that the
      1998 game of Sorathian and Ahrimanic revenge and rage was
      consolidating itself and was ON. Those two events were the PNAC,
      which cannot be otherwise be stated with honesty than by replacing
      the word American with Ahrimanic; and the publishing of the Grand
      ChessBoard.

      The is Project For a New (American) Ahrimanic Century) and the other
      publication, "The Grand Chessboard" by Brzezinski united the
      Ahrimanic school of poltical factionalism, aiming at Orwellian and
      Sorathian stages of corrupting human will which has set the stage
      for where we are now in the west in the year 2006/2007. Both broke
      through as clarion calls in 1997. The Sorathian/Ahrimanic forces
      went on the offensive because they had the same Nazi corporation
      strangle hold on America that so many other right wingers and
      deluded Armageddon or Jihad fundamentalists continue to have on the
      world. Our point, so that the Michael School is clear, is that 1998
      and the publication of the two documents mentioned in 1997 set the
      stage for the current defeat of human ideals that the west has just
      caved into. The West has caved in no less than Germany caved in to
      Hitler.

      "Brzezinski laid out his most significant contribution to post-Cold
      War geostrategy in his 1997 book The Grand Chessboard. He defined
      four regions of Eurasia, and in which ways the United States ought
      to design its policy toward each region in order to maintain its
      global primacy. The four regions are:

      Europe, the Democratic Bridgehead
      Russia, the Black Hole
      The Middle East, the Eurasian Balkans
      Asia, the Far Eastern Anchor

      "Tadeusz BrzeziƱski was posted to Germany from 1931 to 1935, and
      Zbigniew Brzezinski thus spent some of his earliest years witnessing
      the rise of the Nazis. From 1936 to 1938, Tadeusz BrzeziƱski was
      posted to the Soviet Union during Stalin's Great Purge."

      Bradford concludes;

      Here in the west the U.N. had Chavez, with his still unconscious
      peasant will, understanding that the real difference between good
      and evil, is the understanding that the Cheney/Bush White House, is
      infected by immoral and powerful elements bent on undermining
      humanity. The amazing difference between the Intellectual Soul, and
      please note Anthros when I say Intellectual Soul, I mean just that,
      Noam Chomsky is such a clear cut Intellectual Soul example countered
      and complimented by the peasant thinking and common sense morality
      of Chavez. Both combined are very different yet their message
      resonates and is true none the less.

      Chomsky has nothing to say about devils or Ahriman and certainly
      nothing about the science and patterns of history as we are
      presenting here. Chomsky is the last dried out husk of the
      intellectual soul forces. Noam Chomsky and Hugo Chavez were united
      from opposite ends of the spectrum. What of course is missing, is
      the Anthro Schooled, Spiritual Scientist who grasp Mephistopheles
      and grasps history with the clarity and vision that supports the
      historical Etheric Christ experience. We don't have many of these
      types of clear thinkers.

      http://www.zum.de/whkmla/period/lma/babcapt.html

      And finally the above link, will tell you that the United States and
      the current events of Sept 28, 2006 have brought the force that took
      over the church in the Babylonian captivity of the Church that
      brought on the vilest elements of the dark ages, and took over
      global finances by torturing the Templars, has so invaded the United
      States that the Senate and Congress are merely numbed rubber
      stampers and silent spectators unable to move their tongues or raise
      the moral alarm. They constantly fall back on the terrible trap that
      was laid for them with 9/11.

      The terrible trap of 9/11 is a psychological trap that was laid to
      rip open with full throttle the Sorathian intentions that we can
      follow with clear historical perspectives and the connect to the
      very same manipulations and thrusts that allowed the 1332 nightmare
      to begin torture and darkness to cover what should have been the
      moral guardians of humanity, the Church. The Congress and Senate
      should have been the Moral guardians of the West and they are now
      trapped by their own intellectual soul hall of mirrors, endless,
      refractive mirrors that only someone like Chavez or Noam Chomsky can
      unravel or see through. But both of these without the clarity of the
      Etheric Christ Sciences. Even though we would and should expect that
      Spiritual Science should hold a clear reflection up to history so
      that we could see the events and measure them, we rarely do.
      Message 73 of 73 , Nov 24, 2006
        Bradford comments;

        Oh the Michael Spirit. The sassy common sense of seeing through the
        darkened deceptions that surround us. Oh the glorious Michael Spirit
        that has placed us in such an obvious arena of liars.

        The Michael sense that you can wake up and know that people can
        stand up against idiots, morons, and humans who blatantly betray our
        humanity, to our face. To be so cognitively clear that you Love
        Spiritual Science in the same way that you love cognitive common
        sense is to glory in the gift of humanity.

        That you despise that which destroys our childrens cognitive
        potential and as an adult you praise and thank god that you live in
        such a time where you can see these things so damned clearly in our
        environment and you can spit right back in the eye of the devil. Be
        a Michael Student. Stop being a coward, stand up for the greatness
        of humanity and laugh to scorn when idiocy attempts to capture our
        society and our children.

        And these idiots are everywhere. Everywhere we turn we have one damn
        stupid materialistic idiot after another who has never felt the fire
        of Michael's cognitive inspiration and clarity. Rather these
        unconsecrated darkness eaters, just by the sheer force of their own
        stupidity and ugliness stand before our eyes claiming to uphold
        freedom. In a gnats eye. Balderdash, send them back to the retard,
        retread, ahrimanic and ice chambers that suits their inhuman sense
        of reality.

        Defend and uphold the demand that we make courage and humor our
        sharpest weapons against the absolute ugly, bitter and foul stench
        the betrayers of MANKIND exude. Despise them before the learn to
        bite and devour worlds, mock their useless, destructive souls and
        celebrate the moral fiber of consecrated light as it penetrates
        through every cell of our bodies.

        A Thanksgiving Prayer for Dick Cheney's Heart - and a Few Other
        Favorite Things
        by Tony Hendra | Nov 24 2006

        "I give thanks O Lord for Dick Cheney's Heart, that brave organ
        which has done its darn-tootin' best on four separate occasions to
        do what we can only dream about.

        O Lord, give Dick Cheney's Heart, Our Sacred Secret Weapon, the
        strength to try one more time! For greater love hath no heart than
        that it lay down its life to rid the planet of its Number One Human
        Tumor.

        I give thanks O Lord that we're getting to kick The Lame Duck when
        he's down. Thank you too Lord for making impeachment unfeasible so's
        we get to kick him and kick him and kick him, have him to kick
        around for two more long years, kick him so bad his stupid quacking
        beak comes out his own greasy-feathered DA.

        I give thanks O Lord that because of the sanity, decency and plain
        commonsense of the American voter, the whole world has finally had
        this self-evident truth confirmed: George Bush is what the whole
        world knew him to be the second it laid eyes on him: a talent-free,
        petulant, pea-brained bully.

        Allow me to enlarge somewhat O Lord upon this particular thanks.
        Despite six years of suppurating drivel from his catamites about
        leadership and inner strength and Christian fortitude and courage
        under fire: George W Bush is, was and always will be that sneering,
        leering little creep who came to school in a chauffeur-driven car,
        yelled racist epithets at the scholarship kids, tripped up the guy
        on crutches, stuck his paw up the dress of any girl he pleased, had
        his toadies beat up anyone smart or weak or different, insulted
        teachers to their faces - and got away with it all, because his Dad
        had just endowed the new sports stadium.

        And while we're on the subject of his Dad Lord, I give thanks for
        the delicious sight of that craven, racist, traitorous, class-ridden
        old fool having to hoik his withered Yankee hams out of the comfy
        billion-dollar no-show job the Carlyle Group found for him, in a
        desperate attempt to save a dynasty built on graft, treason,war
        crimes and good old-fashioned brown-nosing.

        I give thanks to thee Lord for the hilarious notion that 41 is in
        any way superior in skill-sets, smarts or statesmanship to 43! O
        Lord thou dost indeed make it a cake-walk these days, for the clowns
        and jokesters! Thy comedic munificence is boundless Lord!

        And before I leave this rich vein O Lord I give Thee thanks for the
        possibility - at long last - that this axis of incompetent evil is
        OVER. That a crime family who gave us two disastrous Presidencies in
        the space of a decade might finally be bound for the oblivion it so
        richly deserves. For Thou knowest Lord in Thy infinite wisdom that
        with truly evil stupid people - the Nazis spring to mind - it always
        takes TWO defeats to finally bring them to their knees. So let it be
        with Bushdom. (And perhaps one of these fine days the neo-
        Confederates).

        But to return O Lord to that for which I give Thee the most thanks:
        that dinged and dented old jalopy, democracy. Countless millions of
        miles on the clock but still getting us to our destination safe and
        sound. Above all O Lord I gave Thee thanks for that which keeps the
        old jalopy running, the aforementioned ordinary American voter.
        Maligned, demeaned, taken for granted, treated like a sheep or bug
        or robot, her intelligence insulted by mail-order demagogues, his
        actions blithely predicted by arrogant non-entities, as if he had no
        more free will or character than a chip in a calculator.

        But in the final analysis proving once again, beyond a shadow of a
        doubt, that the ruled are always smarter than the rulers.

        I give thee thanks O Lord that Thy glorious sun is finally breaking
        through the viscous, vomit-colored cloud-cover of Republican
        bigotry, repression, fear-mongering, greed and graft. A blighted
        carapace of despair and depression that has blotted out the clear
        blue sky from horizon to horizon for six long years, O Lord, like a
        billion pairs of enormous morbidly obese buttocks sitting on our
        heads.

        I give Thee thanks O Lord for those same sagacious voters of all
        persuasions, creeds and ethnic origins, who saw the carnage in Iraq
        for what it is. I pray Lord that those who voted to launch the
        carnage might be inspired by your Holy Congressional Spirit to take
        a long hard look at their guilt in the murder of 200,000 entirely
        innocent people who never lifted a finger against the United States.
        Most especially those Democrats who, to curry crass political favor,
        voted for war in the teeth of their own lifelong principles.

        Touching which, O Lord, when the white dove of Thy peace descends
        upon Washington to hover over the new Congress, may it take a long,
        wet crap on Hillary's hundred-dollar hairdo.

        OK - LET'S EAT!!

        Ruba-dub-dub! Thanks for the grub! Yay God!"