Re: Miracles

  • Valerie Walsh
    Message 1 of 62 , Sep 8, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
      wrote:

      > Thus, the Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima came into the world for a
      > quite specific reason in 1917. And that reason was to stave off and
      > hopefully prevent the arisal of an even greater war, which was
      > accurately prophesied by the little "Lady of the Rosary" that
      > appeared to three children beginning in May of that year. And this
      > event was even foretold to the little girl, Lucia de Santos, from
      > two years before, when in 1915 the Archangel Michael Himself,
      > visited this little eight year old in order to tell her that she had
      > been chosen to receive a prophecy and a revelation from the Holy
      > Mother, and to prepare for it. And, at the age of ten years old,
      > she was entrusted with receiving with her eyes, ears, and reason,
      > the words of the Virgin Sophia Herself; words that sought to awaken
      > the world to the evil that was upon the world, and also the method
      > to defeat it.

      Dear Steve,

      I guess I never knew how old these children were and when you mentioned
      Lucia's age I immediately made the association to the old temple priestesses.
      The entry into priestess-hood had to take place before 10 years of age and
      virginity was an absolute requirement. The purpose, for one thing, as I
      understand it, was to rob the Gods of their organ of perception into human
      affairs. What happened to these girls after their experience-I think I read once
      that Lucia joined the Sisters of St. Dorothy?

      One of my good friends is a local anthro guru and this summer she felt that
      she was "dissed" by a local CC Priest. As a result she said she realized that
      all these years she had been teaching Steiner this and Steiner that without
      ever realizing that she was "playing it safe." So this fall, she's doing a course
      on the new Tomberg book. On a smaller scale, I realized when I read your
      post that I might actually have something to say about what it means to be a
      virgin, about Eve, about the opposition of Lilith, about the Eternal Feminine.
      Which, bizarre as it may seem to you, was something of a revelation to me. I
      guess it's true-"ya never know what ya got till it's gone". -Val
    • organicethics@sympatico.ca
      Message 62 of 62 , Oct 1, 2006
        Steve, you misunderstood me, I was referring to extraordinary events involving the Etheric Christ within the larger picture; decisive movements in world events happening below the strata of ordinary consciousness. Of course the Etheric Christ is accessible to us all as individual souls and has relevance in our relations with others.

        ItÂ’s just that, as you know, a mighty spiritual being of profane nature has actually begun an earthly incarnation and has and will proceed to more intensely saturate our lives. Would you not also expect that, at some point, the extraordinary might emanating from the Etheric Christ, would come within our range of view, as well? Carol

        > From: "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
        > Date: 2006/09/30 Sat PM 11:09:35 EST
        > To: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: Miracles/for the dull and stupid American
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
        > <snip>
        > > Also, the Etheric Christ acted when several `spiritually corrupt'
        > > souls were summoned on the European continent, this year, and he
        > > said, come unto me. And he said to (spiritual occult) onlookers,
        > > Let the one without sin cast the first stone.
        > >
        > > My advise to Mark William, if you are not summoned by an initiate,
        > > then continue to work creatively out of the strength and goodness
        > > that fills your soul, and do take some time to deepen your
        > > experience of the cosmic Christ. That is the nobility that is
        > > greatly needed to influence our Humanity's future the way we want it
        > > to be. Carol.
        >
        > Actually, it would be better to say that the Etheric Christ is here for
        > us all, just as the Physical Christ incarnated two thousand years ago
        > to bring "the fish" out of water in order that we all now experience
        > our individual ego consciousness in this life. The universality of
        > Christianity is enormously evident, don't you think?
        >
        > Steve

        Steve, you misunderstood me; I was refering to