Re: Miracles

    Message 1 of 62 , Sep 8, 2006
      Bradford comments;

      Perhaps Mark Willan could do the leg work and pull up and translate,
      as far as possible the several insights indicated below. One of
      those insights was the the incarnation of 11 of the apostles...since
      we have been looking into the I AM Disciples as an active aspect of
      Earth Nature Forces from the Cosmic I AM, any buzz on the Disciples
      would be of interest, especially from the Frensh side of the coin.

      Plus Papus, had written some book on reincarnation that had
      interested Edgar Cayce... and as noted, Spiritual Science agrees
      that illness and karma as the individual signature of illness and
      karmic adjustments are something that Steiner understood long before
      Edgar Cayce. Perhaps the French can contribute something there as
      well.

      ("The Incarnation of the Elect") that has already been published in
      issue No. 6 of this Bulletin, but which we shall republish on the
      following pages. Here is the passage which is most important here:

      " And I was not allowed to write the mystery of this incarnation when
      eleven elect passed by the sun to accompany him who came deliberately
      back on Earth, and the eleven arrived at the sun five years after
      half the century."

      ELEVEN elect arrived at the sun, and incarnated themselves in 1855!
      Who were they? Eleven out of the twelve Apostles? "

      holderlin brought:

      http://www.hermanubis.com.br/Artigos/EN/ARENThoughtsandPersonal.htm

      "Therefore my decision to place here, in the spiritual part, only
      everything that happened around Master PHILIPPE of Lyons and his
      companions, PAPUS, Marc HAVEN, SÉDIR, PHANEG, etc. Could it be that
      PAPUS was specially 'chosen' to create the Martinist Order? And to
      what end? What was the real reason behind the founding of the
      Martinist Order?

      Let's recall a very important text of PAPUS ("The Incarnation of the
      Elect") that has already been published in issue No. 6 of this
      Bulletin, but which we shall republish on the following pages. Here
      is
      the passage which is most important here:

      " And I was not allowed to write the mystery of this incarnation when
      eleven elect passed by the sun to accompany him who came deliberately
      back on Earth, and the eleven arrived at the sun five years after
      half
      the century."

      ELEVEN elect arrived at the sun, and incarnated themselves in 1855!
      Who were they? Eleven out of the twelve Apostles? "

      Mark Willan wrote:

      "Hi Interesting though this debate is, it lacks a practical side for
      me."
    • organicethics@sympatico.ca
      Message 62 of 62 , Oct 1, 2006
        Steve, you misunderstood me, I was referring to extraordinary events involving the Etheric Christ within the larger picture; decisive movements in world events happening below the strata of ordinary consciousness. Of course the Etheric Christ is accessible to us all as individual souls and has relevance in our relations with others.

        It’s just that, as you know, a mighty spiritual being of profane nature has actually begun an earthly incarnation and has and will proceed to more intensely saturate our lives. Would you not also expect that, at some point, the extraordinary might emanating from the Etheric Christ, would come within our range of view, as well? Carol

        > From: "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
        > Date: 2006/09/30 Sat PM 11:09:35 EST
        > To: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: Miracles/for the dull and stupid American
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
        > <snip>
        > > Also, the Etheric Christ acted when several `spiritually corrupt'
        > > souls were summoned on the European continent, this year, and he
        > > said, come unto me. And he said to (spiritual occult) onlookers,
        > > Let the one without sin cast the first stone.
        > >
        > > My advise to Mark William, if you are not summoned by an initiate,
        > > then continue to work creatively out of the strength and goodness
        > > that fills your soul, and do take some time to deepen your
        > > experience of the cosmic Christ. That is the nobility that is
        > > greatly needed to influence our Humanity's future the way we want it
        > > to be. Carol.
        >
        > Actually, it would be better to say that the Etheric Christ is here for
        > us all, just as the Physical Christ incarnated two thousand years ago
        > to bring "the fish" out of water in order that we all now experience
        > our individual ego consciousness in this life. The universality of
        > Christianity is enormously evident, don't you think?
        >
        > Steve

        Steve, you misunderstood me; I was refering to