Samples of the Intellectual Soul

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1 8:11 AM
      In the following link, wait for the link to connect, have your
      computer ready to view and click into the film clip. When anyone
      asks you for a sample of how the moral forces in the Intellectual
      Soul meet the Lies of the age we live in, this clip is represenative
      of the residue of moral forces in the intellectual soul region. This
      small clip represents the smallest indication of how the
      Intellectual Soul stands up and faces reality. But neither the
      Intellectual Soul, or the Sentient soul alone can combat that which
      thwarts humanity from embracing the Science of the Resurrection and
      the Science of the accomplishment of Spirit Man on Earth. Only the
      Consciousness Soul can lift, connect and link the moral forces of
      the intellect to the insights of the Consciousness Soul.

      http://enigo.com/l?fo

      Harold Pinter in his Nobel Prize speech also opened a vast window
      into the moral forces of the Intellectual Soul. Thousands upon
      thousands of souls offer Intellectual Soul moral clarity but without
      the grasp of how the Consciousness Soul weaves and links the three
      layers of feeling life and astral life in the Sentient Soul, cool
      etheric and logically reasoned Intellectual Soul samples and the
      vast depth of the well spring of the Consciousness Soul, education
      towards the Science of the Spirit Man on Earth remains unexplored.
    • Steve Hale
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1 7:39 PM
        The Intellectual Soul forms the foundation of the Consciousness
        Soul, therefore the world is seen as an outer physical world
        comprised of the substance called "matter". And while the ordinary
        sheep see matter as the necessary bounds that allow the individual
        soul to unfold in freedom, certain powers see it just the opposite
        way. They see instead a world of exploitation and domination where
        people are no more than the pawns that will ultimately lead to world
        destruction. The entire length of the twentieth century can be
        explored as an accurate history of just such an objective, wherein
        certain seemingly justifiable interventions into the affairs and
        cultures of other countries by the United States has actually
        wrought chaos, confusion, and despair in those countries; a despair
        that has only led to further denigration into third world status of
        these cultures that are only attempting to evolve and progress into
        the future.

        Keith Olberman strikes a chord that is reminiscent of what Ed Murrow
        would have said about this day in Salt Lake City, where the
        Secretary of Defense talked to the American Legion supporters of the
        war on terror, and America's interventionist policies now striking
        the Middle East in defense of a necessary world democracy.
        Hopefully, a few of them came away scratching their heads.

        <holderlin66@...> wrote:

        > In the following link, wait for the link to connect, have your
        > computer ready to view and click into the film clip. When anyone
        > asks you for a sample of how the moral forces in the Intellectual
        > Soul meet the Lies of the age we live in, this clip is
        represenative
        > of the residue of moral forces in the intellectual soul region.
        This
        > small clip represents the smallest indication of how the
        > Intellectual Soul stands up and faces reality. But neither the
        > Intellectual Soul, or the Sentient soul alone can combat that
        which
        > thwarts humanity from embracing the Science of the Resurrection
        and
        > the Science of the accomplishment of Spirit Man on Earth. Only the
        > Consciousness Soul can lift, connect and link the moral forces of
        > the intellect to the insights of the Consciousness Soul.
        >
        > http://enigo.com/l?fo
      • Gia Bibileishvili
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2 3:46 AM
          But on the other hand these individuals who strive to rule the world are very intellectual and smart, even genius in some way, we shouldn't underestimate intellect of the "dark side". The only thing they forget about is the morality, they are drunk by the power they posses and by the ability to affect the presence and future. Such governors were, are and will be , the only thing is how can we resist them to reach the top of the power and control our lives, this is the rhetoric question.

          Gia

          Steve Hale <sardisian01@...> wrote:
[...]

          Steve

          --- In anthroposophy@ yahoogroups. com, "holderlin66"

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10 4:13 PM
            We build our own Dawn of the Consciousness Soul Sciences.

            Just under the threshold of the vast Consciousness Soul sciences,
            Multi-national corporations extend their PRODUCTS over the globe.
            But in the Intellectual Soul, which sits now in the dangerous region
            where Ahrimanic temptations sway and sing, daze and divert, it was
            Gandhi who tried to pass through the Intellectual Soul and hold his
            etheric body noble and illuminated.

            Gandhi attempted not to lie or to lie down to lies. But the razor
            sharp sting of the sting ray can sting to the heart, with wolf and
            shark teeth and swift boaters who manipulate statistics, data and
            information and study the science of character assassination are
            experts at clouding the mind. Our children are dipped without
            defenses into this melee because the Ahrimanic forces in the
            Intellectual Soul know the I Am could awake. And the current events
            of Main Stream Media are so soaked in lies that false flag and
            manipulated videos of terrorists done in the WAAG the DAWWG image
            wars, go about deliberating murdering innocent bystanders for
            headlines which shape the political climate. They have bred a
            densification of the shadow forces in the intellectual soul which
            has escalated from Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr to the the surge
            that has brought us to 1998 and 2007.

            We Must Build Our Own Dawn
            An Offering in Memory of Mahatma Gandhi
            by Jeff Knaebel

            "May humanity and all the living creatures of this earth benefit
            from the memory of Gandhiji and his works. May our children live
            long, live free. May we build a new dawn of peace on earth, goodwill
            toward all. May all beings be happy.

            "Mahatma Gandhi stood for and died for truth, self-reliance and
            integrity. He showed us the efficacy of integrity in human affairs
            to a depth seldom displayed among men: a man fully integrated in
            congruency of thought, word and deed. To think one thing, say
            another and do a third is to lie, to dis-integrate. Gandhi was an
            integral man: he did not lie, nor did he engage in secrecy. By
            contrast, today's world is a sea of lies in which the biggest
            decisions which affect the lives of billions of people, and perhaps
            even the future of all life on earth, are made in secrecy behind
            closed doors and sealed in classified documents. We live in a
            disintegrating society, one of escalating mindless violence.

            http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig6/knaebel4.html

            "Even language itself is being slaughtered, when, as Arundhati Roy
            notes (The Algebra of Infinite Justice, 2002), it is being
            systematically employed to mask intent and to create a breeding
            ground for exploitation in the space between what is said and what
            is done. The space of lies. It is in this space that a new kind of
            imperialistic war of scorched-earth destruction is being fought. The
            battleground is mind-space: the aim of conquest is human
            consciousness itself.

            "Without a moral compass, neither individual nor society can
            navigate the storms of life. Unless we can find the Pole Star of
            Truth, we are in big trouble, with the very survival of civilization
            in jeopardy. Even now, having created a world gone mad with the
            violence of its greed, can we say we are civilized? Are we humane?

            "The Mahatma is not with us except to the extent we imbibe his
            example of truth, self-reliance and integrity into our individual
            lives. We must build our own dawn.

            "We are not ruled by an Emperor these days, nor by a Prime Minister,
            Parliament or Legislature, but by an inhuman, dehumanizing System-
            Structure which owns, controls, markets and operates all of the
            above as a machine. And this machine is out of control, run amok. It
            is a cancer of exploitation-greed which is destroying – quite
            rapidly – the biological web of life on earth and the living,
            organic social body of humanity. Democracy, Self-Rule, is a sham in
            world ruled within the institutional framework which has arisen to
            protect the interests of criminally corrupt corporations, the real
            rulers of the world (although it may be argued that the ultimate
            rulers are the Central Bankers who print, own and debase through
            inflation the money which fuels the engine of commerce).

            "This Government System-Structure is the originator of war and
            ecological destruction. It is a death-machine which could well
            annihilate humanity if not soon dismantled and sent to the scrap
            yard to be re-cycled in accord with the "Fourth Revolution" of TN
            Khoshoo in Mahatma Gandhi, An Apostle of Applied Human Ecology (Tata
            Energy Research Institute).

            "In all history there is no war which was not hatched by the
            governments, the government alone, independent of the interests of
            the people, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful."
            (Leo Tolstoy).

            "Beginning with Gandhi's attribute of the State as "soulless
            machine," let us further examine the inhuman character of the System-
            Structure which rules our lives, the primary and most powerful
            constituent of which is the modern multi-national corporation.

            "A corporation begins life as a virtual entity on paper, a concept
            wrapped in words. It is a legal abstraction, its "body" is a
            judicial construct. It is a designed process, a machine intended for
            a single purpose: to generate maximum revenue at least cost. It is
            not a living being. It cannot feel pain, sorrow, remorse, shame or
            compassion. Most of all, it cannot love. When it hurts people or
            destroys ecology, it feels nothing. It is incapable of feeling. Yet,
            under law, it is deemed a natural person with all the legal and
            political rights of a person except for actual voting. This is why
            corporations are so dangerous: they act in human affairs without
            feeling and with wholly selfish motives, driven by greed only. And
            they have become very powerful, often being more powerful than the
            host government of which they are a parasite. And the fact of their
            immortality changes everything on the scale of human values.

            "For corporations, nature, ecology, animals, people, even their own
            employees are no more than ciphers on a balance sheet, mere
            disposable objects to be used and discarded. Witness the infamous
            management dictum, "Change the numbers or change the faces." They
            are absolutely ruthless in their exploitation. Look at Union
            Carbide's behavior in the Bhopal disaster; Dow Chemical's CFC's
            depleting the ozone layer which protects entire humanity;
            Halliburton and Blackwater in Iraq.

            "There are two fatal design errors of the present institutional
            system which place our survival at risk: (a) the basic design
            parameter is to foster greed and endlessly increasing unnecessary
            consumption which gives rise to predatory competition, envy and
            delusion. This sets up the spiral of escalating violence, hatred and
            ecological destruction. Since greed is known to be as old as life
            itself, a more sensible design would be based upon nurturing and
            supporting contentment, compassion and love. (b) The system protects
            perpetrators of violence from the consequences of their actions
            through the legal constructs of limited liability and sovereign
            immunity. It establishes as the major actor in human affairs a
            soulless corporate entity endowed with the economic and political
            rights (except actual voting) of a person, but without corresponding
            moral reciprocity, social responsibility and full liability. These
            are the entities which control politics and governments and
            brainwash the populace and sponsor war. Representative government is
            an illusion. Corporations rule the world.

            "To be ruled by corporations is to be ruled by inhuman machines in
            the absence of love. Pursuant to the Law of Cause and Effect and
            Gandhi's equation of Means-End, how can we expect to escape the
            effects of what we ourselves have caused? If the goal (end) is
            satiation of greed and the means is exploitation facilitated by lies
            and backed by unlimited State power, how can we expect a result
            other than violence and destruction? The evidence of current
            experience and history indicates that the worst among us are
            attracted to the top echelons of State: those addicted to power and
            domination.

            "The disconnect between humanity and its institutions is because the
            institutions are no longer controlled by human beings subject to
            their conscience. These institutions are controlled by corporations
            which are non-human entities genetically incapable of acting with
            conscience. And the consciences of their mentally conditioned "robot-
            human" operators are often subsumed by personal ambition or need to
            survive. The employee's success depends upon his contribution to
            profitability of an abstract entity, typically described by a
            balance sheet. He has become a member of a corporate "tribe," and he
            draws his identity, esteem and security from approval of superiors
            and peers. To succeed within the tribe, which he must do in order to
            preserve his livelihood, he feels compelled to make his "tribe"
            successful at any cost. Other people – outsiders – don't matter
            except to extent they are his market. It is subtle parasitic
            predation: this other person is not my brother, he is my meat for
            today. We are cannibalizing each other and destroying the earth in
            the process.

            "If the company man's conscience is at all bothered, he may go into
            psychological denial because of his need to succeed within the
            corporate culture. This denial and dissociation extends beyond his
            inner self, to his relationships with others and the earth. Result
            is a subtle but profound alienation which desensitizes the mind to
            violence. According to Khoshoo, for an Indian, this dynamic will
            result in further alienation from his cultural inheritance: "Gandhi
            was no doubt a profound environmentalist, like Mahatma Buddha and
            Asoka the Great...."
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 12 8:27 AM
              Check out the video on your computer. If Keith Olbermann is not
              murdered, because he has now crystallized in his intellectual soul,
              once again, the moral force that are latent to the intellectual soul
              when Ahrimanic forces are not Karl Roving and Cheneyizing, they are
              honest and good. Rod Serling the earliest voice of the Consciousness
              Soul in 50's and 60's America and previously Edward R. M. the moral
              rock of the Media foundations. Olbermann continues to voice the
              reality behind the hype and this usually causes death. Cindy Sheehan
              could not have done better.

              http://www.smirkingchimp.com/node/432#comment-3335

              Full Transcript:

              And lastly tonight a Special Comment on why we are here. Half a
              lifetime ago, I worked in this now-empty space.

              And for 40 days after the attacks, I worked here again, trying to
              make sense of what happened, and was yet to happen, as a reporter.

              And all the time, I knew that the very air I breathed contained the
              remains of thousands of people, including four of my friends, two in
              the planes and — as I discovered from those "missing posters" seared
              still into my soul — two more in the Towers.

              And I knew too, that this was the pyre for hundreds of New York
              policemen and firemen, of whom my family can claim half a dozen or
              more, as our ancestors.

              I belabor this to emphasize that, for me… this was, and is, and
              always shall be, personal.

              And anyone who claims that I and others like me are "soft", or
              have "forgotten" the lessons of what happened here — is at best a
              grasping, opportunistic, dilettante — and at worst, an idiot —
              whether he is a commentator, or a Vice President, or a President.

              However. Of all the things those of us who were here five years ago
              could have forecast — of all the nightmares that unfolded before our
              eyes, and the others that unfolded only in our minds… none of us
              could have predicted… this.

              Five years later this space… is still empty.

              Five years later there is no Memorial to the dead.

              Five years later there is no building rising to show with proud
              defiance that we would not have our America wrung from us, by
              cowards and criminals.

              Five years later this country's wound is still open.

              Five years… later this country's mass grave is still unmarked.

              Five years later… this is still… just a background for a photo-op.

              It is beyond shameful.

              At the dedication of the Gettysburg Memorial — barely four months
              after the last soldier staggered from another Pennsylvania field,
              Mr. Lincoln said "we can not dedicate - we can not consecrate — we
              can not hallow — this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who
              struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add
              or detract."

              Lincoln used those words to immortalize their sacrifice.

              Today our leaders could use those same words to rationalize their
              reprehensible inaction. "We can nto dedicate — we can not
              consecrate — we can not hallow — this ground." So we won't.

              Instead they bicker and buck-pass. They thwart private efforts, and
              jostle to claim credit for initiatives that go nowhere. They spend
              the money on irrelevant wars, and elaborate self-congratulations,
              and buying off columnists to write how good a job they're doing —
              instead of doing any job at all.

              Five years later, Mr. Bush… we are still fighting the terrorists on
              these streets. And look carefully, sir — on these 16 empty acres,
              the terrorists… are clearly, still winning.

              And, in a crime against every victim here and every patriotic
              sentiment you mouthed but did not enact, you have done nothing about
              it.

              And there is something worse still than this vast gaping hole in
              this city, and in the fabric of our nation.

              There is, its symbolism — of the promise unfulfilled, the urgent
              oath, reduced to lazy execution.

              The only positive on 9/11 and the days and weeks that so slowly and
              painfully followed it… was the unanimous humanity, here, and
              throughout the country. The government, the President in particular,
              was given every possible measure of support.

              Those who did not belong to his party — tabled that.

              Those who doubted the mechanics of his election — ignored that.

              Those who wondered of his qualifications — forgot that.

              History teaches us that nearly unanimous support of a government
              cannot be taken away from that government, by its critics.

              It can only be squandered by those who use it not to heal a nation's
              wounds, but to take political advantage.

              Terrorists did not come and steal our newly-regained sense of being
              American first, and political, fiftieth. Nor did the Democrats. Nor
              did the media. Nor did the people.

              The President — and those around him — did that.

              They promised bi-partisanship, and then showed that to them, "bi-
              partisanship" meant that their party would rule and the rest would
              have to follow, or be branded, with ever-escalating hysteria, as
              morally or intellectually confused; as appeasers; as those who, in
              the Vice President's words yesterday, "validate the strategy of the
              terrorists."

              They promised protection, and then showed that to them "protection"
              meant going to war against a despot whose hand they had once shaken…
              a despot who we now learn from our own Senate Intelligence
              Committee, hated Al-Qaeda as much as we did.

              The polite phrase for how so many of us were duped into supporting a
              war, on the false premise that it had 'something to do' with 9/11,
              is "lying by implication."

              The impolite phrase, is "impeachable offense."

              Not once in now five years has this President ever offered to assume
              responsibility for the failures that led to this empty space… and to
              this, the current, curdled, version of our beloved country.

              Still, there is a last snapping flame from a final candle of respect
              and fairness: even his most virulent critics have never suggested he
              alone bears the full brunt of the blame for 9/11.

              Half the time, in fact, this President has been so gently treated,
              that he has seemed not even to be the man most responsible — for
              anything — in his own administration.

              Yet what is happening this very night?

              A mini-series, created, influenced — possibly financed by — the most
              radical and cold of domestic political Machiavellis, continues to be
              televised into our homes.

              The documented truths of the last fifteen years are replaced by bald-
              faced lies; the talking points of the current regime parroted; the
              whole sorry story blurred, by spin, to make the party out of office
              seem vacillating and impotent, and the party in office, seem like
              the only option.

              How dare you, Mr. President, after taking cynical advantage of the
              unanimity and love, and transmuting it into fraudulent war and
              needless death… after monstrously transforming it into fear and
              suspicion and turning that fear into the campaign slogan of three
              elections… how dare you or those around you… ever "spin" 9/11.

              Just as the terrorists have succeeded — are still succeeding — as
              long as there is no memorial and no construction here at Ground Zero…

              So too have they succeeded, and are still succeeding — as long as
              this government uses 9/11 as a wedge to pit Americans against
              Americans.

              This is an odd point to cite a television program, especially one
              from March of 1960. But as Disney's continuing sell-out of the truth
              (and this country) suggests, even television programs can be
              powerful things.

              And long ago, a series called "The Twilight Zone" broadcast a
              riveting episode entitled "The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street."

              In brief: a meteor sparks rumors of an invasion by extra-
              terrestrials disguised as humans. The electricity goes out. A
              neighbor pleads for calm.

              Suddenly his car — and only his car — starts. Someone suggests he
              must be the alien. Then another man's lights go on.

              As charges and suspicion and panic overtake the street, guns are
              inevitably produced.

              An "alien" is shot — but he turns out to be just another neighbor,
              returning from going for help.

              The camera pulls back to a near-by hill, where two extra-
              terrestrials areseen, manipulating a small device that can jam
              electricity. The veteran tells his novice that there's no need to
              actually attack, that you just turn off a few of the human machines
              and then, "they pick the most dangerous enemy they can find, and
              it's themselves."

              And then, in perhaps his finest piece of writing, Rod Serling sums
              it up with words of remarkable prescience, given where we find
              ourselves tonight.

              "The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and
              explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts,
              attitudes, prejudices - to be found only in the minds of men.

              "For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and
              a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all
              its own — for the children, and the children yet unborn."

              When those who dissent are told time and time again — as we will be,
              if not tonight by the President, then tomorrow by his portable
              public chorus — that he is preserving our freedom, but that if we
              use any of it, we are somehow un-American…

              When we are scolded, that if we merely question, we have "forgotten
              the lessons of 9/11"… look into this empty space behind me and the
              bi-partisanship upon which this administration also did not build,
              and tell me:

              Who has left this hole in the ground?

              We have not forgotten, Mr. President.

              You have.

              May this country forgive you."
            • Steve Hale
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 12 7:12 PM
                <holderlin66@...> wrote:

                > Check out the video on your computer. If Keith Olbermann is not
                > murdered, because he has now crystallized in his intellectual
                soul,
                > once again, the moral force that are latent to the intellectual
                soul
                > when Ahrimanic forces are not Karl Roving and Cheneyizing, they
                are
                > honest and good. Rod Serling the earliest voice of the
                Consciousness
                > Soul in 50's and 60's America and previously Edward R. M. the
                moral
                > rock of the Media foundations. Olbermann continues to voice the
                > reality behind the hype and this usually causes death. Cindy
                Sheehan
                > could not have done better.

                The problem here is that both Keith Olbermann and Cindy Sheehan
                accept the official story concerning the cause of 9/11, and so they
                both express very politically popular views for the mainstream sheep
                who despise the Bush Administration and its whole bungling of the
                matter of world affairs; which is typical when we look at the course
                of interventionist history ever since the United States invaded Cuba
                in 1898, based on the catastrophe of the sinking of the Battleship
                Maine as it entered the harbor of Havana on February 15, 1898.

                Now, I suspect that if these two outspoken representatives of the
                American people were to espouse the real causes of the event on
                9/11/01, as being the genesis of the evil soradtic core of arabist-
                illuminati that seeks to rule the world by the mighty right hand of
                economic supremacy, they would be summarily denounced as off-
                balanced and non-trustworthy, thus ending their respective careers
                in support of telling the truth about current events. So, by all
                means, they cling to the offical story in order to achieve some
                semblance of the real situation, even if it misplaces the real cause
                as coming from those quarters that see a war on terrorism in the
                same light as a war on communism some 60 years ago.

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 13 3:31 PM
                  Americans, especially even clearly intelligent Americans have no
                  grounded historical insights. Massive brainwashing and historical
                  revision repels deeper educational insights. No depth of observation
                  is allowed in most schools.

                  We have been led to the Intellectual Soul, that is more like the Roman
                  Arena of Main Stream Media, MSM, and there, with our piddling
                  intellecutal soul ethics and undeveloped moral insights, slaughtered
                  en masse. Everyone is standing in the Arena and the massive character
                  assassinations, lies and the hosts of beings the rise up against the
                  Consciousness Soul Science of the I AM, all come from within human
                  soul life itself.

                  The hosts that scatter the confusion and lies, come from within human
                  soul life. The more the I AM stirs in the depths, the more these
                  beings threaten the feeble sentient soul stamina and intellectual soul
                  stupidity as cardboard ethics collapse in a clearly vicious SOUL
                  environment. People don't want to see things with any depth...The
                  adventure of the Consciousness Soul Riddles of the I AM has not be
                  sold to them...and idealists who verge near the ground of the
                  universal human, become watered down whimps. MSM is detouring humanity
                  around the current vital reality of the Age of Light.