Re: Requiem in memoriam

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 31, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Valerie Walsh" <wdenval@...>
      wrote:
      <snip>
      > Two interlocking tetrahedrans giving rise to a twelve sided dodec
      > sphere has been discussed before. Again, I'd have to read the
      > lecture. I'm not grocking a single tetrahedron,as say a skeletal
      > structure,but I can understand it as the underlying form.-Val

      Considering that we're also talking about recapitulation here, the
      Old Moon plays its part, just as pyramids were built in the third
      cultural epoch, and Osiris represented the fourteen phases from new
      moon to full moon, and Isis the fourteen phases from full moon to
      old moon. That's twenty-eight phases, with two intervals, making
      the monthly calendar.

      But, what actually causes the earth to take the shape of a rounded
      tetrahedron is the fact that it traded its fundamentally spherical
      etheric constitution for the mineral kingdom that was formed on the
      Old Moon and passed over in the last third of the Lemurian Epoch.
      The reason that it is rounded is due to the necessary retention of
      etheric substance necessary for earth evolution of man toward the
      goals of the Logos.

      The present moon, on the other hand, is an entirely etherized
      sphere; thus its complete roundness. This is because it received
      from the earth the original diaphenous nature of the Eden that was
      to be the first conception of earth evolution. So, the moon and the
      earth exchanged constitutions in the last third of the Lemurian
      epoch. The earth became mineralized, and the moon became
      vulcanized, which is what enables the moon to act as a needed
      counterweight to earth evolution, now bearing a mineral base.

      Thus, the earth in its present form does not meet the requirements
      of planets that comprise our solar system, according to the recent
      international conference of astronomy that has now judged Pluto as
      too small to be a major planet. The chief feature of the planets
      that comprise our solar system is their sphericity; their roundness,
      which is emblematic of the etheric world. The earth, of course, is
      shown to be in the form of an etheric body; a blue body containing
      white and brown areas. Yet, in truth, it is an anomaly in our solar
      system. One that modern astronomy can't explain, so it shows the
      marble.

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 12, 2006
        Who were the college of Teachers for the Michael School? Who were
        invited into those twelve chairs that stood on the stage and shared
        the podium with the lectures of Dr. Steiner at the 1st Goetheanum?

        Bradford brought from 'Miracles'

        "...But Steiner made TWELVE chairs,
        TWELVE seats on the lecture stage of the 1st Goetheanum and these
        CHAIRS, as in department heads, were cosmic standpoints,
        bodhisattvas and great initiates, who could join Steiner in
        their 'Body of Glory'..." as Rudolf Steiner planted the
        Consciousness Soul into the Heart of humanity and planted Cosmic
        Intelligence into the Stream of human history and Planted the
        Science of the Resurrection as demanded by St. Paul."

        Rudolf Steiner brought:

        "These seven individualities were joined by four others; unlike the
        first seven, these other four were not able to look back to times of
        the primeval past; they looked back to what mankind had acquired
        from occult truths during the four epochs of post-Atlantean culture.
        The first of the four looked back to the period of ancient India,
        the second to that of ancient Persia, the third to that of Egyptian-
        Chaldean-Babylonian-Assyrian culture, and the fourth to that of the
        Graeco-Latin age. These four joined the seven in that "College" of
        wise men in the thirteenth century; the twelfth had fewer
        remembrances; he was more intrinsically intellectual than the rest
        and it was his task to cultivate and foster the external sciences.

        "These twelve individualities did not live only in the sphere of
        occultism as cultivated in the West, but could also
        be "incorporated" as it were in men who possessed some genuine
        knowledge of occultism. Goethe's poem Die Geheimnisse [footnote: The
        Mysteries by Rudolf Steiner] gives a certain indication of this. -

        "Thus there were twelve outstanding individualities and to them came
        a Thirteenth who, after the period of darkness had come to an end
        was to be chosen out for the kind of Initiation demanded by the
        culture of the West. The circumstances are very mysterious and I can
        only give you the following information in the form of a narrative.
        To me it is objective truth, but you yourselves can put it to the
        test by gathering together what has been said by anthroposophical
        Spiritual Science during the last few years, added to what you know
        of history since the thirteenth century.

        "It was known to the College of the twelve wise men that a child was
        to be born who had lived in Palestine at the time of Christ and had
        been present when the Mystery of Golgotha had taken place. This
        Individuality possessed great powers of heart and a quality of deep,
        inward love which circumstances had since helped to unfold in him."

        Bradford concludes;

        Steiner refers to these twelve streams that create the Initiation
        model that all of humanity can now safely have as a guide, as part
        of the Michael School, Steiner calls these Twelve streams, his
        College of Teachers. His college of wise men. These were the faculty
        and on staff tenured teachers of the Michael School. This is the
        model, when Waldorf faculties are supposed to understand that they
        carry the precious first impressions of each child and hold
        intercourse with the Angel that hovers over the child and the I AM's
        that are in the family of the child. The Waldorf Faculty should, but
        mostly have lost all knowledge of, the idea that the college of
        Teachers that they model themselves from are those that created the
        Initiation path for the THIRTEENTH in Steiner's recollection of the
        13th century event. The entire Michael School as a public and open
        reality is based on the solid foundations of the great logical
        streams of humanity that go back beyond Atlantis and have collected
        the wisdom of Persia, Egypt-Chaldea, Greece and modern science.

        This is the College of Teachers who supported Steiner as he brought
        down the vast insights, cohesion and thinking forces needed to
        create the basis for Michael Intelligence to stream into the hearts
        and minds of humanity. This is the model that allows the common
        stream of all of humanity to gather themselves around the fountain
        head of the Christ Impulse, who gave to humanity the outline and
        direction and actual forces needed to awaken the Spirit Man on Earth
        and bring to humanity their own unfolding of New Nature, new
        ecology, arising out of the bountiful foundations of the fountain of
        life, the Life-Spirit that is latent in the I AM of very living
        human being.