Re: Requiem in memoriam

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 31, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>
      > That is as close as I can venture having never met you.

      It was about ten days before the mountain blew that I had the
      experience, on a day where 25 earthquakes ranging in magnitude from 2.5
      to 4.7 on the scale occurred. And I am quite filled with confidence
      about what that experience meant, as detailed elsewhere. But, what
      strikes me with interest is that I have only relatively recently been
      considering the volcano element in the equation of this experience. As
      explained before, I went for fourteen years holding this event within
      as a motive force that propelled me on a quest to find the answer, and
      then it arrived quite as suddenly in April of 1994, when I read
      Steiner's lecture, "Etherization of the Blood", which recounts how the
      entry of the Etheric Christ into earth evolution will be initially
      experienced beginning in the decade of the 1940's; an Event of Damascus
      wherein consoling words would be emitted into those ready souls
      prepared to find the Christ again. I was 29 years old when this

      Now, beginning immediately after I read the lecture, which proved to be
      a revelation for me, I sat down and started to write out my thoughts;
      those that had accumulated over the course of those fourteen years.
      And it was not long before I felt compelled to write about the Etheric
      Christ Itself, and how this Being can be made to appear and be
      experienced in an active and living way. So, and you should be able to
      remember this, I wrote a rather long chapter, or treatise on etheric
      regeneration as a path of transcendental physics, wherein the
      conscientious creation of a kind of internal atmospheric pressure is
      invoked in the same manner as the Vulcan fire principle that surrounds
      the onset and culmination of volcanic eruptions.

      But, here's the thing; I didn't have a rational clue back then about
      why I was writing about this method. Now, I do because of my intuition
      into volcanoes and why they occur. So, what this tells me today is
      that back then when I labored to describe a path of etheric
      regeneration based on the creation of a kind of internal friction and
      fire process, I was describing the vulcanology that rarifies the
      atmosphere in the wake of what occurs when the sun focuses, or places
      its foci on a certain mountain. Thus, I have to say that it was my
      destiny to experience the Etheric Christ when I did, and traverse the
      path of the Holy Grail as I also did. And what this means is that I
      can speak quite concretely about things concerning the matter of
      spiritual science, even unto its further iterations described as
      Psychosophy and Pneumatosophy.

      If you remember my Preamble to the Future Course of Spiritual Science,
      it attempted to describe the astronomical event of the May 2000
      planetary alignment wherein the five sacred planets left their ellipses
      and coursed around the sun for thirteen days, culminating with the
      reappearance of the Star of Behtlehem on May 17, 2000. Well, this was
      a profoundly significant event of recapitulation designed to bring the
      intellectual force of pneumatosophy to bear on the inherent psychosophy
      of the 20th century, wherein mankind begins for the first time to
      experience the individual soul as a conscious realization of the Christ
      Event from twenty centuries ago.

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 12, 2006
        Who were the college of Teachers for the Michael School? Who were
        invited into those twelve chairs that stood on the stage and shared
        the podium with the lectures of Dr. Steiner at the 1st Goetheanum?

        Bradford brought from 'Miracles'

        "...But Steiner made TWELVE chairs,
        TWELVE seats on the lecture stage of the 1st Goetheanum and these
        CHAIRS, as in department heads, were cosmic standpoints,
        bodhisattvas and great initiates, who could join Steiner in
        their 'Body of Glory'..." as Rudolf Steiner planted the
        Consciousness Soul into the Heart of humanity and planted Cosmic
        Intelligence into the Stream of human history and Planted the
        Science of the Resurrection as demanded by St. Paul."

        Rudolf Steiner brought:

        "These seven individualities were joined by four others; unlike the
        first seven, these other four were not able to look back to times of
        the primeval past; they looked back to what mankind had acquired
        from occult truths during the four epochs of post-Atlantean culture.
        The first of the four looked back to the period of ancient India,
        the second to that of ancient Persia, the third to that of Egyptian-
        Chaldean-Babylonian-Assyrian culture, and the fourth to that of the
        Graeco-Latin age. These four joined the seven in that "College" of
        wise men in the thirteenth century; the twelfth had fewer
        remembrances; he was more intrinsically intellectual than the rest
        and it was his task to cultivate and foster the external sciences.

        "These twelve individualities did not live only in the sphere of
        occultism as cultivated in the West, but could also
        be "incorporated" as it were in men who possessed some genuine
        knowledge of occultism. Goethe's poem Die Geheimnisse [footnote: The
        Mysteries by Rudolf Steiner] gives a certain indication of this. -

        "Thus there were twelve outstanding individualities and to them came
        a Thirteenth who, after the period of darkness had come to an end
        was to be chosen out for the kind of Initiation demanded by the
        culture of the West. The circumstances are very mysterious and I can
        only give you the following information in the form of a narrative.
        To me it is objective truth, but you yourselves can put it to the
        test by gathering together what has been said by anthroposophical
        Spiritual Science during the last few years, added to what you know
        of history since the thirteenth century.

        "It was known to the College of the twelve wise men that a child was
        to be born who had lived in Palestine at the time of Christ and had
        been present when the Mystery of Golgotha had taken place. This
        Individuality possessed great powers of heart and a quality of deep,
        inward love which circumstances had since helped to unfold in him."

        Bradford concludes;

        Steiner refers to these twelve streams that create the Initiation
        model that all of humanity can now safely have as a guide, as part
        of the Michael School, Steiner calls these Twelve streams, his
        College of Teachers. His college of wise men. These were the faculty
        and on staff tenured teachers of the Michael School. This is the
        model, when Waldorf faculties are supposed to understand that they
        carry the precious first impressions of each child and hold
        intercourse with the Angel that hovers over the child and the I AM's
        that are in the family of the child. The Waldorf Faculty should, but
        mostly have lost all knowledge of, the idea that the college of
        Teachers that they model themselves from are those that created the
        Initiation path for the THIRTEENTH in Steiner's recollection of the
        13th century event. The entire Michael School as a public and open
        reality is based on the solid foundations of the great logical
        streams of humanity that go back beyond Atlantis and have collected
        the wisdom of Persia, Egypt-Chaldea, Greece and modern science.

        This is the College of Teachers who supported Steiner as he brought
        down the vast insights, cohesion and thinking forces needed to
        create the basis for Michael Intelligence to stream into the hearts
        and minds of humanity. This is the model that allows the common
        stream of all of humanity to gather themselves around the fountain
        head of the Christ Impulse, who gave to humanity the outline and
        direction and actual forces needed to awaken the Spirit Man on Earth
        and bring to humanity their own unfolding of New Nature, new
        ecology, arising out of the bountiful foundations of the fountain of
        life, the Life-Spirit that is latent in the I AM of very living
        human being.