Understanding Recapitulation

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2006
      Just a refresher course on what Anthroposophy might
      call 'recapitulation'. That RECAP or not so instant replay is when
      whole vast evolutions of Saturn, Sun, Moon and finally or currently
      our own Earth, consistently recap or repeat or reinstate and
      reintegrate the accomplishments of earlier phases into the newer or
      later stages.

      So old Sun evolution now must include a recap of old Saturn/Sun.

      Old Moon evolution, must now include a recap of Old Saturn/Sun and
      Moon.

      Earth must recap and reintegrate, recapitulate, Old Saturn/Sun/Moon
      and now we may ask what this recap means in Evolutionary terms?

      It means that On Earth we do have rocks with no etheric-astral-or I
      AM's. It means that we have Plants with no astral or I AM's. It
      means we have animals with no I AM's. But it also means that the
      accomplishment of the human phase of Ancient Saturn gave humanity a
      mineral, gemstone divine physical model. It means that the human
      accomplishments on Old Sun allowed humanity to arrive in the ancient
      Sun evolution as mineral/plants without astral or I AM's but with a
      new etheric model added.

      It means that the accomplishment by the humans of the Old Moon
      evolution allowed humanity to pass through the Moon evolution as
      mineral/plant/animal beings... and Finally it means that recapping
      all those old phases and following out our own human development on
      Earth, we arrive on Earth with a Physical functioniong brilliant
      cosmic star form, a lymphatic etheric body, a nervous/system astral
      body and these perfected forces, from previous evolutions, now in
      the service of the I AM or human accomplishments that Earth affords
      for humanity.

      Now what is my point?

      My point is that When we compare the SIXTIES, against the comparison
      of the unfolding stream of the 90's, 1998 to 2007, that is when we
      look at the influx of the dawning aspects of the age of Light, as it
      shone, as in the tale of "Hair", "Let the Sunshine, let the
      sunshine, let the sunhine in", we see clearly a difference between
      the dark ages and the age of Light. We are stuck in 2007 at looking
      at what amounts to streams of people craving for the dark ages and
      craving for conservative darkness instead of the dawning reality of
      the mighty Etheric Christ events of the age of light, that ushered
      in Spiritual Science at about 1899.

      There is a vast pocket of souls hanging onto and their shadows now
      which are hanging onto the recapitulation of retrogressive thinking
      and the dark ages. But there was an instant flash effect of the age
      of light, as the sixties unfolded a whole new paradigm and offered a
      wealth of thawing and melting prejudice and inner etheric
      illumination as a gift. However it was clearly outlined in spiritual
      science studies that there would be a singular intense effort to
      pull humanity back into darkness that would be carried along on the
      historical pattern of unfolding forces of culture and individuals
      that felt attracted, not to the dawn of the age of light, but rather
      to the regressive and retarded, recapitulation of the dark ages and
      666/1332/1998.

      Now spiritual science studies indicates that we are in the running
      area of outlined studies that were predicted and carefully reviewed
      by Steiner under the 1332 mysteries of torture and Phillip the Fair
      and Gold...AVARICE. Steiner reviewed this carefully and brought in
      711 as Tariq and Darwinism. Steiner reviewed for us the symptoms and
      tendencies we would encounter as the surge of Sorathian forces, anti-
      etheric sun forces, would begin to stir again by 1998. And such a
      clear review reveals how our current modern science has gone right
      along with a new form of American Arabism of the Military Industrial
      complex instead of the vast Sciences of the Etheric Light of the
      Etheric Christ Event.

      We can prove, beyond the pale that as the Age of Light dawned, the
      sciences of quantum or quantified matter or quantum mechanics and
      the materialistic science of light vs Steiner's, at the same exact
      research point at the dawn of the 20th century, opened the door to
      the cohesive laws of the Etheric Christ Being and the stablized
      etheric forces of plant life....boring old plants and true etheric
      light studies, could be undertaken to understand exactly how light,
      functions between human blood and the green blood of plants and how
      humanity has an etheric body that has been modified through Sun
      Evolution, Moon Evolution and now Earth evolution by our ancestors
      who took our human development as part of their cosmic tasks and
      cosmic advancements.

      We can prove that Steiner is the stable understanding of Light in
      the human organism and the dawning of the Age of Light research and
      that Quantum Mechanics is a stunted, blunted and narrow corruption
      of the true age of light mysteries. Both of these were carried into
      the 20th and 21st century at the dawning of the Age of Light.

      Presently in the current Political environment there is an active
      denial of liberalism, of the flash awakening and false dawn of the
      age of light in how humanity felt impacted by the Age of Light and
      this flash, hippie, period, currently is in complete contrast to the
      current darkening and retardation of the human spirit we have seen
      arising out of the 90's. Rather the current 90's to 2007 has been a
      gang bang rush by forces that have taken over the United States
      Congress and have used depleted Jeffersonian rationalism to shrink
      human ideals, shrink human truth, promote torture, terrorism and
      corrupt human virtue and longing for idealism into Spin,
      manipulation and Lie.

      My point is that there can be no sharper contrast between the Age of
      Light illumination that was tinged with Luciferic forces that
      illuminated the interior etheric bodes of the hippies and the
      sixties, than that which has now been bent into the dark
      recapitulation of the dark ages and is currently using the
      unconscious swing and pivot of humanity to thwart any progressive
      thinking, and place the globe under terrorist lock down. There can
      be no sharper contrast between the inner illumination of the etheric
      bodies of those in the sixties to the shrunken nightmare of the
      current Western Political fascism that has forced an evil triad of
      Britain, the U.S. and Israel.

      These three forces, and all emphasis on axis of evil etc...etc.. are
      reversed Political spins to hide the Ahrimanic attacks that have
      been authored by the true axis of evil, Britain, the U.S. and
      Israel. These three forces are using every nominalistic lie and spin
      technique including false flag and false terrorism to undermine the
      epidemic forces of the Age of Light that was ushered in, by the
      clearly proven Etheric Christ Experience and Ahriman's 1933
      opposition attack against it. Clear and solid history has now given
      us the results of that which is only merely indicated below.

      "As S. T. Joshi reveals in this incisive profile of TWELVE leading
      conservatives, the rage at the heart of the right is fueled by a
      gnawing sense that conservatives long ago lost the hearts and minds
      of the American people."

      When we look at the destiny of twelve, lying, pathological
      conservatives, we take a sampling of 12 specific individuals. But
      the conclusion that we as researchers can draw from the retardation,
      the retreat and shrivelling effect, that the Age of Light and the
      Etheric Christ effect has had on certain souls, and how these
      shrivelling and shrinking, retrogressive and retarded effect plays
      into the current human struggle and human mission with Sorathian
      intentions intensified through the lightening Anti-Sun... Anti-
      Etheric light, as a signature that Anthro history clearly
      understands as 1998, reveals all too clearly, a direct call to
      hardening, retrogressive and recapitulating dark ages tendencies,
      retrogressive tendencies. And there can be no sharper contrast
      between the illumination of the etheric forces in human etheric
      bodies during the sixties and the current darkening and contraction
      of Etheric Sun forces from the west and the axis of evil, known in
      retrogressive terms as Britain, the U.S. and Israel.

      Currently we can clearly diagnose that a surge of the 1998 anti-
      etheric light and anti-christ light forces which have the effect of
      shrinking, contracting, densifying and materializing etheric bodies
      into regressive, retarded and repressive attitudes is currently,
      clearly and solidly confronting all that should be awakening and
      thawing away, melting away human prejudice and illuminating and
      revealing outlines of the lofty human mission of freedom and the
      mission of the I AM, and the healing realities that arise within the
      Etheric Christ and Anthro Sciences as a path to our higher
      development and our children's developments.

      As for example

      http://www.buzzflash.com/store/reviews/311

      "Since 1968, Republican presidents have occupied the White House far
      longer than Democratic presidents, and recently Republicans have
      controlled both houses of Congress as well. In spite of these
      electoral triumphs, leading spokespersons on the right continue to
      depict conservatives as an embattled minority. Lashing out at their
      liberal opponents, sharp-tongued partisan advocates like Rush
      Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and Sean Hannity never tire of issuing
      jeremiads against what they perceive as the inexorable tide of
      liberal abuses that threatens to overwhelm the Republic. But if
      Republicans have won the battle at the voting booths, why is the
      right so angry?

      "As S. T. Joshi reveals in this incisive profile of twelve leading
      conservatives, the rage at the heart of the right is fueled by a
      gnawing sense that conservatives long ago lost the hearts and minds
      of the American people. Since the F.D.R. administration,
      conservatives have unsuccessfully opposed legislative and judicial
      reforms that today are considered so mainstream as to
      be "conservative." In effect, yesterday's liberalism is today's
      conservatism, and this has been the direction of social and
      political change since the age of the Flappers and the Model T.

      "Examining the writings of such conservative icons as Russell Kirk,
      William F. Buckley Jr, Phyllis Schlafly, and nine others, Joshi
      uncovers statements that most people today would consider not just
      radical but outrageous: · In the 1950s, Russell Kirk opposed Social
      Security because he said it was "un-Christian." · In the same
      decade, William F. Buckley Jr. argued against the desegregation of
      public schools on the grounds that it would be an infringement of
      states' rights (an argument also used a century earlier to defend
      slavery). · In the 1970s, Phyllis Schlafly declared that women's
      liberation is a "disease" and a "homewrecker." Knowing that these
      positions are today indefensible, conservative spokespersons have
      little recourse but to engage in passionate invective that attempts
      to portray their opponents as extremists. Joshi characterizes the
      aggrieved lament of conservatives as the last gasp of those who know
      their ideas will be confined to the dustbin of history."
    • Steve Hale
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 30, 2006
        <holderlin66@...> wrote:

        > Just a refresher course on what Anthroposophy might
        > call 'recapitulation'. That RECAP or not so instant replay is when
        > whole vast evolutions of Saturn, Sun, Moon and finally or
        currently
        > our own Earth, consistently recap or repeat or reinstate and
        > reintegrate the accomplishments of earlier phases into the newer
        or
        > later stages.

        It seems interesting me to consider that the fourth cultural epoch,
        standing as it does in the middle, is the only epoch not
        recapitulated in the scheme of the seven post-atlantean epochs that
        comprise our fifth main epoch. Our present fifth recapitulates the
        third, with the sixth recapping the second, and the seventh the
        first. And this of course can be seen with the extraordinary
        interest in the mysteries of the old Egyptian epoch.

        Yet, it is also a fact that the fourth cultural epoch, even though
        little regarded today in favor of the ever-increasing interest in
        the mysteries that surrounded the third, was actually recapitulated
        in the first five hundred years of our fifth cultural epoch in its
        entirety; but in reverse. And this was done in order that the
        fruits of the fourth cultural epoch could be taken up by mankind in
        general, as the bestowal of the intellectual, or mind, soul. Thus,
        the logical empiricism of Descartes, and Bacon and his followers:
        Locke, Berkeley, Hume, served to recap the Latin/Arabist period of
        the fourth cultural epoch, while German idealism recapped the
        Platonic-Aristotelic period of the Greeks.

        So, the Consciousness Soul era is founded upon the Intellectual Soul
        bestowed over the course of the first five hundred years of that era
        that began in 1413 AD, with the Renaissance. And then a most
        remarkable thing took place: a body of knowledge came into existence
        in the span of twenty-five years completely in advance of the forms
        of reasoning necessary for its comprehension. This, of course, is
        Anthroposophy, which exists to challenge the intellectual soul to
        further extend itself; to strive for more.

        Thus, we can chart both a lesser and a greater aspect to our present
        era of the Consciousness Soul. The lesser aspect served to bestow
        what the initiates of the fourth epoch were working on, and the
        greater aspect is a matter of our own doing, resting on the
        foundation given with anthroposophical spiritual science.

        Steve
      • Lee A.
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 30, 2006
          As usual an interesting journey into cosmic processes. This lead me (as I have been reviewing various metaphysical sources lately) to a quandary between AP and Steiner's view of occult man and that of other seers East and West. We know to a certain extent why other seers discounted or blended the etheric body into the physical or ignore it altogether, but it is a problem that nearly all seers describe the man/woman constitution as physical body, astral or subtle body and mental body. The mental or mind body is observable and as real as the astral in early 20th literature and diagrams (Leadbeater, Hudson, Brennnan, et.al.) yet Steiner does not speak of thoughts in the mental  body but arising in the astral body. Any comments from anyone on this odd difference.? I know that the Ego is referred to as the fourth member and sometimes as sheath but not as the body of thoughts and mental activity before the become imaginative concepts in the astral body. This become even more interesting during meditation when one is able to differentiate subtle difference and fields when feeling, will and thought take place.

          Lee

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
            Lee A. wrote:

            " Steiner does not speak of thoughts in the mental body but arising
            in the astral body. Any comments from anyone on this odd difference.? "

            Firstly the overlay of the systems where the mental body, soul and
            various sevenfolded members arise within Theosophy and Anthroposophy,
            or models that arise also within psychology, are models that can work
            with the interior structure of the human being.

            "We grew closer. Now I could make out the carving. It was entirely
            covered in intricate designs like a monumental easter egg. As I walked
            around it, I saw that it looked very much like a traditional Matushka
            egg; one of those Wooden dolls that break apart to reveal other
            progressively smaller dolls."

            Our recapitulation understandings are repeated in the Russian Matushka
            dolls and the concept called 'nesting'. Where previous accomplishments
            of Old Saturn, old Sun and Old Moon, had been improved, modified and
            entered as functioning forces in our current Earth evolution, higher
            functions were nested or granfathered into our progressive system.
            These, nesting sciences, are serious indicators and of course
            Theosophy, Psychology and Anthroposophy, if they are truly approaching
            Consciousness Soul studies, all must ripen and consider these forces,
            nested in the soul/spirit and housed in the physical canopy or planted
            in the vase of the physical form...as the Science of the Resurrection.
            For from this science of the Resurrection arises, Spirit Man as a fact
            of Earth Evolution. The Fact that is the foundational fact of what the
            mission of the Old T and the New T and the entire Bible as a
            collection of Initates tales, that build toward one and one
            accomplishment alone. That accomplishment was the Spirit Man on Earth.

            Any short changing or hazy eyed baloney to do with massive
            intellectual soul trivia that try to make literalism and
            fundamentalism out of what is truly a collection of tales that
            describe, the pulled together cohesion of the vast roots of humanity,
            and in specific the biography of one Zarathustra/Jesus that achieved
            Spirit Man for Earth evolution leads away from the Science of the
            Resurrection.

            Such a Biblical legacy is worthy of the fact that such a deed is the
            core deed of Earth Evolution and is worthy to have attracted to it and
            become the foci of all of humanities issues past, present and future.
            Therefore in a Consciousness Soul research grasp, we readily embrace
            the lore of the Bible and track the outlines and culmination of how
            this vast NESTING within the soul and spirit, was driven home and
            became the science of Resurrection due to the fact that a Vast Sun
            Butterfly fly Being, we name Christ, an Elohim who had existed on the
            Ancient Sun evolution when we humans were mere etheric plant
            systems... Landed on the condensed, cohesive, highly intensified form
            of one human being, who had perfected as much as possible, physical,
            etheric, astral, I AM.. sentient/intellectual/consciousness soul
            faculties, enough that such a Being as Christ could intensify and
            surge forward and complete the Spirit Man model for humanity.

            That is what the Bible is about and nothing less. The consdensed
            package of the human being on Earth is exactly in relation to the
            fixed plant and its digestion of light, its blossoms and fruits, as a
            method in human biography, as compared to Christ as an already
            achieved and accomplished butterfly being. The butterfly we see
            hovering over blossoms is the accomplished plant, just as Christ was
            an already accomplished human being of a higher order but had arisen
            as well on the model of what humanity today is....a fixed little
            squirmy, condensed, carbon based life form.

            But the question you pose regarding the mental body and astral body
            and how thinking and thought works is something we have worked on a
            lot in Anthro circles. We have brought up here and elsewhere that the
            12 pairs of cranial nerves are individual, Nervous System, Old Moon,
            Angel deeds, that orientate how differently each and everyone of us
            think.

            We live in an objective thought world, but each of us are orientated
            toward that thought world with different star compass configurations
            that were brought into the physical seed during the trimestering
            period. We learn that Stem Cell research is a curious little aside in
            our political world these days, but when we look at the astral body
            and nervous system that makes up the early anchoring of the 12 pairs
            of cranial nerves that will serve the brain...we look at an individual
            orientation toward thought with modifications that have been wrought
            on the new incarnating human being, so that new karma can be
            approached with a new star and astral thinking, nervous system
            orientation.

            This orientation to the mental body, reveals something which we can
            understand as TWELVE cosmic standpoints, and TWELVE regions of thought
            mood orientation. These TWELVE orientation streams of thought are
            constantly being researched in Spiritual Science Schools. But the
            missing piece to the puzzle is that the Angelic World that brings the
            Spirit Seed to the Physical seed, brings an incarnation orientation
            star map for the mental body via the nervous system...And nested in
            that new nervous system, new etheric body, and new physical body, is
            the further development potential of the I AM seed that each and every
            one of our children have brought with them.
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
              "There are 12 pairs of cranial nerves that supply structures in the
              head, neck, thorax and abdomen. A cranial nerve can be made up of a
              mixture of functions which are called modalities or may be made up
              of a single modality. A modality is sensory, motor, special sensory,
              etc. Below is a breakdown of the modalities of cranial nerves. You
              may never need to learn this terminology but it is being presented
              just in case."

              "Since you may not have a general knowledge of the nervous system
              yet, consider the following as a general introduction into what kind
              of modalities are possible with nerves. A modality is unit of the
              nervous system that performs a certain type of action: sensation,
              movement, constriction, etc. There are two general modalities in the
              peripheral nervous system: motor (efferent) and sensory (afferent).
              Efferent impulses start in the central nervous system and pass
              peripherally in spinal or cranial nerves. Afferent impulses start
              out peripherally and pass into the central nervous system.

              http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wnor/cranialnerves.htm

              holderlin wrote:

[...]

              Bradford concludes;

              http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wnor/cranialnerves.htm

              So how were the deeds of the Old Moon evolution when the Angels were
              in their human phase, accomplished? The insertion of the astral
              body and the star map that orientates an individual and connects
              them to their parent via the 'rising sign of the child' and or the
              Sun and Moon sign or rising of the parents...allows us to go inside
              the technical contribution of the nervous system and astral body in
              relation to the function, upright, speaking, thinking, human I AM as
              we know it on Earth today. Here we stand before a kind of cosmic
              miracle in the flesh.

              Prior to Earth our current humanity were in an animal phase, causing
              some trouble for the Angels on the Old Moon. To perfect the I AM
              carriage, the upright human being who individually will carry a
              picture of a new star map with every incarnation, requires us to
              understand the gate of birth and the gate of death. Both birth and
              death charts reveal an entrance and an exit wound. The cosmos
              absorbs the etheric, astral and I AM and recycles the I AM, and
              creates for it a new karma track, a star map, and a brain and
              cranial nerve dodecahedron form where living thought, Word, Speech
              and the I AM continue their unfolding development in the Chaldean
              Science of Reincarnation, which Zarathustra/Jesus schooled many
              initiates towards. This untold picture and understanding is what we
              are getting with each child that comes into our life.

              While Carl Sagan can be considered a former Chaldean student, the
              film, "Contact" from Carl Sagan's work attempts, mind you attempts,
              to understand the pathways and byways of how the Stars work and
              sends an individual into the interior star field. Val brought to our
              attention how the swirling Rings of the technical "Contact" system,
              were able to release a soul spirit for a fraction of a second into
              the star world. That is the theory of "Contact" which uses the
              foundational core of a Dodecahedron, the same Dodecahedron that
              makes up THE FOUNDATION STONE at the core of Spiritual Science. It
              also challenges the idea of the speed limit of Light and the human I
              AM, at 186,000 miles per second. For in this fraction of a second or
              less, Jodie Foster journeys deep into the star maps of the galaxy.

              Missing in all this, is the science, the Consciousness Soul Science,
              which is offered here to show that current humanity, is going
              through their HUMAN PHASE, the same as the Angel community,
              Archangel community and Arcahi Beings had gone through their human
              phase before us. And those phases are described clearly as Old Moon,
              Old Sun and Old Saturn....which progressively developed a highly
              integrated field which only Spiritual Science can tell the medical
              community how the operation of the nervous system, the lymphatic
              system and the bony system have been part of the progressive
              development of the gods, which we as humanity are partners in.

              Once again, A being who could digest and conquer the formative
              forces embedded in the human being the same way a butterfly is the
              accomplished extension of the Plant...So the Christ brought the
              science of Resurrection...rather Paul and Steiner brought the
              Science of the Resurrection that shows that the entire Biblical
              legacy reveals the impact and consolidation, the conquering of
              matter and form in Earth evolution, that produces the three higher
              fields that are nested within the I AM of our children and our
              fellow brothers and sisters on Earth, our own Spirit Man seed, which
              is the goal of Earth evolution.

              How the Angels integrated Star wisdom, tone, and the model of say
              the instrument of the Sitar, which is a spinal chord instrument,
              reflecting tone and tonal field nerve assocations that are actually
              Star forces. How these star forces are brought into the embryo and
              how they become the compass guides to the unfolding navigation of
              the I AM is part of how Reincarnation and the Laws of the Angelic
              community have won for us, an inserted nervous system and astral
              body.

              Time plays an important part, every second of time, our heart beats
              and breathing, are keyed to the entire ticking timepiece of the
              progressive stars. This can also be 100% documented. The time of our
              birth, the unfolding transitions in our biographies on Earth, our
              little compass, star though map in our brains, and our goal of
              learning to school our higher faculties into comfortable
              understanding of Earth's vast mysteries, including our children,
              reveal what Anthroposophy alone represents. The Science of the
              Resurrection and the dawning of the Age of Light and the region of
              thinking known as the Consciousness Soul.
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2 11:13 AM
                holderlin wrote:

                "The butterfly we see
                hovering over blossoms is the accomplished plant, just as Christ was
                an already accomplished human being of a higher order but had arisen
                as well on the model of what humanity today is....a fixed little
                squirmy, condensed, carbon based life form."

                Bradford comments;

                The butterfly is an accomplished plant. We have to pause sometimes
                to hold a thought, a mystical, physical, living vision before our
                gaze, that is written in the solid script of golden nature. The
                butterfly is the vision, reality and goal of the accomplished plant.
                Goethean Science, the Science of the Resurrection and the deed of
                the Spirit Man on Earth hinge very clearly on how U, we, digest the
                science of how the Etheric forces can appear, lifted to a higher
                level. The same way the butterfly stands for the Accomplished
                physical/etheric plant being...The Christ stands for the
                Accomplished forces of the I AM, astral, etheric and physical seed.

                While the colorful and perfumed blossom is a stunning act of etheric
                and physical, lymphatic and Light imbued life...The idea that the
                butterly literally appears to take the best aspects of the fixed
                plant blossom and loosen it, allow it an emancipated existence,
                freed and apart, yet still we can see very clearly, this is not a
                game, very clearly we can see that the butterfly is the
                accomplished, freed, higher version, of the emancipated forces of
                the plant.

                Now how this mystery replicates and is folded in us into the Old Sun
                and the development of humanities etheric system today is an issue
                we can follow clearly. When, on the Old Sun, humans were
                physical/etheric or plant like...we who are students to Spiritual
                Science, can travel from the Ancient Sun evolution, down through the
                tides of history, pick up the scent of one Zarathustra, and bring
                this Zarathustra individuality as the culmination of and focus of
                the entire Biblical legacy. Zarathustra/Jesus, the Star Master, the
                high Chaldean Initiate, accomplishes and brings to humanity, the
                Ancient Sun Lord, Christ. Here on Earth Christ used the advanced
                accomplishments of the condensed seed we call on earth, our
                physical, etheric, astral and I AM potent seed form, and with it,
                Christ proceeds to accomplish Spirit Man on Earth.

                Spirit Man and the Science of the Resurrection is a recapitulation
                mystery. Paul called for it and STeiner and Anthroposophy delivered
                it. The accomplished Spirit Man on Earth reveals an exact
                replication of how stirring an impression it is to see a butterfly
                and know the butterfly IS an accomplished and higher metamorphosis
                of the fixed plant. Christ was and IS a higher form of Accomplished
                Human. We call them gods and these are humanities elder forbears and
                ancestors.

                But in the Science of the Resurrection, plants might as well call
                butterfly's their unique gods or angels, because the tale is still
                the same. Even that certain butterflys, even as certain Archangels
                rule certain language and ethnic etheric macro fields, so different
                butterflys are Accomplished from different etheric plant systems.
                Just as the Initiates chose the Hebrew ethnic and etheric base for
                the warmth of the Christ Being, so too must all immaturity regarding
                the nature of anti-semitism cease. It must cease because the master
                of the Spirit Man on Earth used a certain 'chosen' (and look
                carefully, weigh carefully this word, CHOSEN) human initiates chose
                the ethnic etheric base of the Hebrews to plant the seed and FIRE
                FASHION the Spirit Man, from the roots of this folk. The etheric
                system was accomplished by Zarathustra/Jesus/Christ and what we have
                before us, is the given updated history of humanity through
                Spiritual Science and Anthroposophy. Every detail is logical, clear
                and works in synch with nature.

                On one hand we have to confess the lunking, thick-headedness where
                humanity sits stewing and priding itself on ancestors, blood, race,
                ethnicity, when in fact the ancestors of mankind are already
                ACCOMPLISHED HUMANS. That they had already gone through their human
                phases, just as Earth and we are going now through our human phase.
                Can you not see how immensely short circuited, convoluted, off the
                point and fouled up human education has become?

                The tools to understand the Science of the Resurrection that Paul
                demanded because of his meeting with the Accomplished Christ Being,
                revealed to Paul the vast problems of education. Jeffersonian
                Intellectualism is not gonna cut it either. Even though Jefferson
                was a fine and outstanding rational thinker, what he offered the
                Congress was the Jeffersonian Bible, a rewritten text, that squeezed
                out all the science of the Resurrection and focused merely on the
                good man Jesus. America and Biblical reason, just because of
                Jefferson's limits, must fail to make the step to Pauline
                Christianity due to the accusations and beliefs of Jefferson himself.

                Jefferson considered Paul and the author of the John Gospel
                delusional and that the Resurrection was merely old wives tales
                imagined by a bunch of peasant fools. Jefferson, the writer of
                America's Intellectual Soul pact with Freedom, dismisses the Science
                of the Resurrection, the demands of Paul, and certainly the future
                of the Consciousness Soul that Zarathustra had to attain in order to
                meet the Accomplished Christ, at the halfway point, the realm of the
                Spirit Self. Jefferson, while a brilliant representative of the
                Intellectual Soul and Human freedom in an ongoing battle with the
                intellectual soul region, Jefferson rejected the next phase of the
                Consciousness Soul. But Jefferson also prevented the delusional
                relgious fantasies of the Sentient soul. Jefferson safeguarded
                rational human intellect to procure a passage out of the clutches of
                the immoral hypocrisy of lies and distortions, that churned in the
                psyche stirred up by Ahrimanic and Luciferic forces. Jefferson saw
                only a narrow passage in which the Good Man and rational Jesus,
                without any relation to any physical, etheric, astral or I AM, JUST
                ACCIDENTLY DID THE RIGHT THING! Which as Spiritual Science shows,
                there was no accidental accomplishement on Earth of Spirit Man and
                the Resurrection. Spiritual Science and Anthroposophy prove that it
                is a Science.

                So today, we live in the historical fact of the rising forces of the
                loosening, melting, thawing, Etheric Christ, Second Coming that
                Ahriman and Steiner locked and sealed into the history of humanity
                as Feb 27, 1933. 33 years into the dawn of the Age of Light, 1899,
                when the doors of light flew open and Heisenberg, Einstein and
                quantum mechanics sensed the dawning of light, along with Edison and
                the light bulb...but it is and was Steiner alone who met the Etheric
                Christ, met him as an ACCOMPLISHED FACT, and opened the door to the
                new etheric sciences that this thread is describing. Steiner acted
                as a Pauline Ambassador and re-communed with the Christ Being who
                had first startled Saul into the paradigm of Paul, back in the days
                of Rome. Steiner in the early years of the 20th century walked over
                and opened the door to the Age of Light and let the Christ Etheric
                Being become a recognized factor in history.

                And since then we have remained stumbling around unable to see how
                it all fits and works together, how the dots connect.

                You need details? You need to test how everything that was cracking
                and popping at the dawn of the Age of Light, went directly alongside
                and parallelled the development of Etheric Sciences and the
                development of Anthroposophy, along with Einstein, Heisenberg and
                quantum mechanics? You go ahead and try to practice looking at
                history as a Macro, accross the boards Event and then sift out how
                the world applauded and supported a shrunken, pedestrian version of
                the mature Science of the Resurrection that was researched,
                documented and brought into the cognition of humanity by Dr. Rudolf
                Steiner. History will verify the tale.

                We fail in our education when we track history in a mere linear
                fashion and are unable to look over the events and trace them to
                their sources. That the dawn of the Age of Light and the breaking
                out of the Dark Ages into the Light, had within it an enormous
                Accomplished Etheric revelation for all etheric bodies everywhere.
                The Etheric Christ, radiating in the etheric bodies and warming,
                thawing them, dawned and was confronted by a darkness in the human
                psyche that blocked the light. That's it folks, our own propensity
                to darkness, blocked and resisted furiously the dawn of the Age of
                Light and the thawing of ethnic differences. We might recognize this
                hardening and darkening of the etheric sensitivity in humans to the
                onslaught that engulfed the world in 1933 and currently jacked up by
                the surge of 1998 forces, the current onslaught again of the Necons
                and The Project For a New Ahrimanic Century here in 2007.

                But now you are here. We are each of us living in the pulse of
                history. With the vast history of Biblical Lore behind us, that
                produced for Earth the most important gift that Accomplished
                Humanity could give to Earth evolution and offer to the striving of
                human beings everywhere. The Gift of the goal of the Spirit Man and
                the Science of the Biblical tales that produced the Resurrection.
                That is the only Science we can cling to, is the science of how the
                human being is a standard issue model that stones, plants, animals,
                Angels, Archangels and Arcahi possess a standard issue of developed
                etheric, astral and higher I AM forces. We as human beings are
                living in this heightened forward bearing recapitualtion of mighty
                and overwhelming ACCOMPLISHMENTS and are now required to carry our
                own Earth Accomplishement forward and upward to Consciousness Soul,
                Spirit-Self, Life-Spirit and Spirit-Man.
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2 11:40 AM
                  holderlin wrote:

                  "Red solid -- motor to skeletal muscles
                  Red dotted -- parasympathetic motor to cardiac and smooth muscle
                  Yellow -- sensory (afferent)"

                  http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wnor/cranialnerves.htm

                  Bradford comments;

                  In the above link, we offered for Spiritual Science students, what
                  amounts to a Biblical reality that Steiner pointed to with striking
                  clarity. "His Bones they did not Break"...Steiner constantly offers
                  the reality that for the first time, this was not a Ghost that was
                  walking but rather the Science of the Resurrection deed of the
                  Spirit Man. This wasn't merely a ghost, but a Being who had higher
                  Accomplished EGO BEARING and EGO reproduction ability, that had
                  connected itself deeply to the 12 pathways of the cranial nerves,
                  indicated in the above link, that connect deeply into the motor and
                  skeletal movement required to contain the undamaged reality of the
                  Spirit Man penetration down to the very bones.

                  This changes our entire understanding of Halloween if we are wise.
                  When All Soul's Day and Halloween and skeletons begin to dance on
                  doorsteps when doorbells ring...the part of the year where we
                  descend into the Skeletal mysteries is every part of the year where
                  Spiritual Science students understand and research into the
                  mysteries of Accomplished Spirit Man down to the very bones.

                  For Spiritual Science students who wish to progress even further,
                  than the Angel's Accomplishments on the Old Moon and the new nervous
                  system, with individual star maps designed for our children, that
                  fit into their newly crowned thinking patterns of THE TWELVE PAIRS
                  OF CRANIAL NERVES..we have the lymphatic and etheric system in the
                  human being. We can take the endocrine and lymphatic system of the
                  plant or Old Sun Accomplishments that morphed into the Old Moon
                  accomplishments of our development as Animals on the Old Moon, to
                  the lymphatic and Etheric sciences that allow us today to bear an I
                  AM and function as I AM's on Earth with a light digesting capacity
                  of Etheric, ethnic and thought based forces living in our etheric
                  bodies.

                  Which means that along with Recapitualation, the lymphatic and
                  etheric body mysteries are currently working in the thawing, melting
                  and merging of many ethnic types, as Christ works in the Etheric
                  Foundations of HUmanity as a constructive agent even when karma
                  demands a whole new deconstructed and perhaps lymphatic cancer re-
                  issue and re-make of a faulty etheric potential that sends the I AM
                  back to the Star Factory for a re-issue. A recall of that particular
                  karmic model. On Earth we experience this factory recall to the
                  Stars as truly a tragedy and a reality that such and such relative
                  or friend must struggle with Cancer and it brings home one other
                  point.

                  The Healings and so called Miracles were the enhanced and operative
                  forces of the astonishing acceleration, focus and compression of the
                  Accomplished Christ Being down into the very Etheric body and bones
                  of one Zarathustra/Jesus. The Life Spirit Forces had to accelerate
                  and develop a higher glow and manifestation in order to unsheath the
                  Spirit Man. Lazarus and the restoration of a dead human being, and a
                  chrysalis mystery of the wrapped up and mummified human, revealed
                  that the accelerated and Accomplished Christ Being had jacked up and
                  super-charged the Etheric and Life Body to a future and higher
                  intensified resonation. These miracles had to be done before one
                  could crack open the closed and sealed book of the Spirit Man buried
                  deeper than ever voice did plummet sound.... Spirit Man was deeply
                  buried and was roused to life by the might expansion of the forces
                  of the Life Spirit.