Re: Requiem in memoriam/Yucatan

    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 30, 2006
      Valerie Walsh wrote:

      "Yucatan in August during
      hurricane season didn't even seem odd. Actually, I was thrilled to go,
      one for the diving and two for Chichen Itza. Got a little woozy at the
      sacrificial well, though. Because it's still going on today with the
      tossing of coins into "the wishing well" but it was babies and young
      girls weighted down with metal that were thrown in this well.

      Course, they sacrificed guys too but that seemed sporting
      comparatively. Plus they got a commemorative headstone. Something about
      making people sweat for hours and then throwing them off the edge of a
      cliff never to be seen again got to me. Apparently, what I've always
      thought was a strong antipathy to the scapegoating of individuals is
      really a deep and abiding sympathy as I almost passed out and fell in
      myself.-Val"

      Dear Val & Stephen and S.S. Minnow survivors

      Val I have a whole context in a novel I have been writing that starts
      in a submersible sub exploring caves along the coast where in the
      ancient Yucatan rip, the vast chunk that appears to have been an earth
      impact point that made almost the entire Gulf of and lip of the
      Yucatan the impact crater point that brought about the extinction of
      dinoland and the dawn of the human model.

      Anyways I would love to hear much more of the local, elaborated lore
      that you gleaned from the hackles raised on the back of your neck. My
      novel, which, as soon as I get my laptop back from repairs I will add
      a few of my own descriptions to the Yucatan penn. in relation to this
      subject, but from your POV, accounts of the wells, cliffs and local
      lore, from onsite or onsight and some added details from the nape of
      your neck would greatly enhance my embellishments with my fictional
      research.

      The fictional book has to do with two different souls. One who uses
      the back door to the lower nine of the Aztec...as kind of a serial
      killer nine gates of the lower regions, or, the other, my own hero,
      who due to a motorcycle accident has developed Remote Viewing and
      ability to work outside of his body as a clear cut observer. He
      discovers the Lodge forces that spin models and political agendas in
      both directions.... Funny you should be Val, in the very region where
      this novel has already sketched itself.

      There is a film, a bad film, now running called "Premonition"... I
      just hate it when they steal my ideas...but of course as the story
      goes, many of the survivors of the S.S. Minnow actually have ideas.
      Work with ideas and can see into the neighboring world of thought and
      thought connections, insights and aren't so apt to think Steiner is
      some conservative, trite, gamester who must pass the Albert Schweitzer
      taste test.

      Text Notes on this thread;

      "... that we know that Zarathustra was
      able to gift and emancipate to his pupils the 'model' and copy of
      his etheric body and the model and copy of his astral body. This is
      how we also understand the models and copies of achievement that are
      held in various Lodges.

      Lodges that provide both for the greater advancement of humanity and
      the forceful copies of those beings who have imprinted as well the
      retardation and receptive models for the regressive working of
      opposing powers. The mirror and the copy works both ways and they
      collide directly in our current 21st century Michael ZeitGeist
      problems."
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 12, 2006
        Who were the college of Teachers for the Michael School? Who were
        invited into those twelve chairs that stood on the stage and shared
        the podium with the lectures of Dr. Steiner at the 1st Goetheanum?

        Bradford brought from 'Miracles'

        "...But Steiner made TWELVE chairs,
        TWELVE seats on the lecture stage of the 1st Goetheanum and these
        CHAIRS, as in department heads, were cosmic standpoints,
        bodhisattvas and great initiates, who could join Steiner in
        their 'Body of Glory'..." as Rudolf Steiner planted the
        Consciousness Soul into the Heart of humanity and planted Cosmic
        Intelligence into the Stream of human history and Planted the
        Science of the Resurrection as demanded by St. Paul."

        Rudolf Steiner brought:

        "These seven individualities were joined by four others; unlike the
        first seven, these other four were not able to look back to times of
        the primeval past; they looked back to what mankind had acquired
        from occult truths during the four epochs of post-Atlantean culture.
        The first of the four looked back to the period of ancient India,
        the second to that of ancient Persia, the third to that of Egyptian-
        Chaldean-Babylonian-Assyrian culture, and the fourth to that of the
        Graeco-Latin age. These four joined the seven in that "College" of
        wise men in the thirteenth century; the twelfth had fewer
        remembrances; he was more intrinsically intellectual than the rest
        and it was his task to cultivate and foster the external sciences.

        "These twelve individualities did not live only in the sphere of
        occultism as cultivated in the West, but could also
        be "incorporated" as it were in men who possessed some genuine
        knowledge of occultism. Goethe's poem Die Geheimnisse [footnote: The
        Mysteries by Rudolf Steiner] gives a certain indication of this. -

        "Thus there were twelve outstanding individualities and to them came
        a Thirteenth who, after the period of darkness had come to an end
        was to be chosen out for the kind of Initiation demanded by the
        culture of the West. The circumstances are very mysterious and I can
        only give you the following information in the form of a narrative.
        To me it is objective truth, but you yourselves can put it to the
        test by gathering together what has been said by anthroposophical
        Spiritual Science during the last few years, added to what you know
        of history since the thirteenth century.

        "It was known to the College of the twelve wise men that a child was
        to be born who had lived in Palestine at the time of Christ and had
        been present when the Mystery of Golgotha had taken place. This
        Individuality possessed great powers of heart and a quality of deep,
        inward love which circumstances had since helped to unfold in him."

        Bradford concludes;

        Steiner refers to these twelve streams that create the Initiation
        model that all of humanity can now safely have as a guide, as part
        of the Michael School, Steiner calls these Twelve streams, his
        College of Teachers. His college of wise men. These were the faculty
        and on staff tenured teachers of the Michael School. This is the
        model, when Waldorf faculties are supposed to understand that they
        carry the precious first impressions of each child and hold
        intercourse with the Angel that hovers over the child and the I AM's
        that are in the family of the child. The Waldorf Faculty should, but
        mostly have lost all knowledge of, the idea that the college of
        Teachers that they model themselves from are those that created the
        Initiation path for the THIRTEENTH in Steiner's recollection of the
        13th century event. The entire Michael School as a public and open
        reality is based on the solid foundations of the great logical
        streams of humanity that go back beyond Atlantis and have collected
        the wisdom of Persia, Egypt-Chaldea, Greece and modern science.

        This is the College of Teachers who supported Steiner as he brought
        down the vast insights, cohesion and thinking forces needed to
        create the basis for Michael Intelligence to stream into the hearts
        and minds of humanity. This is the model that allows the common
        stream of all of humanity to gather themselves around the fountain
        head of the Christ Impulse, who gave to humanity the outline and
        direction and actual forces needed to awaken the Spirit Man on Earth
        and bring to humanity their own unfolding of New Nature, new
        ecology, arising out of the bountiful foundations of the fountain of
        life, the Life-Spirit that is latent in the I AM of very living
        human being.