Re: Requiem in memoriam/Paul Platt

  • Terence
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 27, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

      > All, and please take your thinking to the point, that all of this
      > was condensed in a human set of forms, physical, etheric, astral and
      > I AM that was owned and operated by the mighty Star Physician,
      > Zarathustra in order to prepare that his Zarathustra cranial star
      > maps could support the Sun Being Christ...as Time and Space
      > inverted, so that the Sun actually walked in the thunders of the
      > stars as if each Lightening strike of star field intensity was
      > compressed into the compassion and WORDS of one Being we term Christ
      > Jesus.

      Reminds me of what Steiner said in The Spiritual Guidance of Humanity:

      "What happened in Jesus of Nazereth was a continuous manifestation of the
      horoscope, because in each moment [of his life] occurred what in other cases takes
      place [only] at the birth of man [the imprinting of the cosmic constellations of the
      living moment into the brain of the new born baby]. This could be so only because
      the whole body of the Nathanic Jesus remained capable of being continuously
      influenced by the forces of the cosmic spiritual heirachies, who guide Earth as a
      whole...And When the Mystery of Golgatha took place, that which radiated from out of
      the cosmos passed into the spiritual substance of the Earth and has been united since
      then with the spirit of the Earth." [Brackets by Jesaiah Ben Aharon, The New
      Experience of the Supersensible.]

      Jesus was walking the walk and talking the talk of a magnificent and continuous
      Zodiacal and Planetary Transit.

      This is interesting as we humans are bound by our time of birth as the brain is
      imprinted by the fixed positions located in Heavenly Sphere at our first breath. Since
      we are bound by time, the horoscope is quite revealing as to where are stuck points
      are and what the lessons are that we need to learn. In other words, these elements in
      our Natus provide us with the needed lessons of pain we need to free of. As Steiner
      says, "All knowledge is born out of pain and sorrow. When man tries to enter the
      spiritual world with the means of knowledge given by an anthroposophical spiritual
      science he can also reach his goal only when he goes throuigh such pain. Unless man
      suffers, and, in suffering, thereby becomes free from the oppression of pain, he
      cannot know the spiritual world." Man's Being, his Destiny and World Evolution.

      In many ways, our Natus is a cosmic imprint of pain and sorrow, as the lessons
      required to become unbound by the past are clearly depicted...if one know how to
      READ it. The horoscope is an imprint of where "the rubber meets the road" ...what we
      know as conscious relationship betwixt and between.

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 12, 2006
        Who were the college of Teachers for the Michael School? Who were
        invited into those twelve chairs that stood on the stage and shared
        the podium with the lectures of Dr. Steiner at the 1st Goetheanum?

        Bradford brought from 'Miracles'

        "...But Steiner made TWELVE chairs,
        TWELVE seats on the lecture stage of the 1st Goetheanum and these
        CHAIRS, as in department heads, were cosmic standpoints,
        bodhisattvas and great initiates, who could join Steiner in
        their 'Body of Glory'..." as Rudolf Steiner planted the
        Consciousness Soul into the Heart of humanity and planted Cosmic
        Intelligence into the Stream of human history and Planted the
        Science of the Resurrection as demanded by St. Paul."

        Rudolf Steiner brought:

        "These seven individualities were joined by four others; unlike the
        first seven, these other four were not able to look back to times of
        the primeval past; they looked back to what mankind had acquired
        from occult truths during the four epochs of post-Atlantean culture.
        The first of the four looked back to the period of ancient India,
        the second to that of ancient Persia, the third to that of Egyptian-
        Chaldean-Babylonian-Assyrian culture, and the fourth to that of the
        Graeco-Latin age. These four joined the seven in that "College" of
        wise men in the thirteenth century; the twelfth had fewer
        remembrances; he was more intrinsically intellectual than the rest
        and it was his task to cultivate and foster the external sciences.

        "These twelve individualities did not live only in the sphere of
        occultism as cultivated in the West, but could also
        be "incorporated" as it were in men who possessed some genuine
        knowledge of occultism. Goethe's poem Die Geheimnisse [footnote: The
        Mysteries by Rudolf Steiner] gives a certain indication of this. -

        "Thus there were twelve outstanding individualities and to them came
        a Thirteenth who, after the period of darkness had come to an end
        was to be chosen out for the kind of Initiation demanded by the
        culture of the West. The circumstances are very mysterious and I can
        only give you the following information in the form of a narrative.
        To me it is objective truth, but you yourselves can put it to the
        test by gathering together what has been said by anthroposophical
        Spiritual Science during the last few years, added to what you know
        of history since the thirteenth century.

        "It was known to the College of the twelve wise men that a child was
        to be born who had lived in Palestine at the time of Christ and had
        been present when the Mystery of Golgotha had taken place. This
        Individuality possessed great powers of heart and a quality of deep,
        inward love which circumstances had since helped to unfold in him."

        Bradford concludes;

        Steiner refers to these twelve streams that create the Initiation
        model that all of humanity can now safely have as a guide, as part
        of the Michael School, Steiner calls these Twelve streams, his
        College of Teachers. His college of wise men. These were the faculty
        and on staff tenured teachers of the Michael School. This is the
        model, when Waldorf faculties are supposed to understand that they
        carry the precious first impressions of each child and hold
        intercourse with the Angel that hovers over the child and the I AM's
        that are in the family of the child. The Waldorf Faculty should, but
        mostly have lost all knowledge of, the idea that the college of
        Teachers that they model themselves from are those that created the
        Initiation path for the THIRTEENTH in Steiner's recollection of the
        13th century event. The entire Michael School as a public and open
        reality is based on the solid foundations of the great logical
        streams of humanity that go back beyond Atlantis and have collected
        the wisdom of Persia, Egypt-Chaldea, Greece and modern science.

        This is the College of Teachers who supported Steiner as he brought
        down the vast insights, cohesion and thinking forces needed to
        create the basis for Michael Intelligence to stream into the hearts
        and minds of humanity. This is the model that allows the common
        stream of all of humanity to gather themselves around the fountain
        head of the Christ Impulse, who gave to humanity the outline and
        direction and actual forces needed to awaken the Spirit Man on Earth
        and bring to humanity their own unfolding of New Nature, new
        ecology, arising out of the bountiful foundations of the fountain of
        life, the Life-Spirit that is latent in the I AM of very living
        human being.