Re: Requiem in memoriam

    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 27, 2006
      Valerie Walsh wrote:

      Now, that's dramatic.-Val

      Dear Mr. Hale;

      I am sending this message in a bottle, I understand you have lost
      all hope of rescue, but since your last alert, where you informed us
      that you were cut off from civilization, abandoned, and having to
      eat nuts and berries (nuts were part of your diet even aboard the
      S.S. Minnow so you may have survived even starvation) ...Gilligan,
      our own Gilligan aka. Val, former D.J. who was aboard the Minnow...
      and please do not give NAMES of certain passengers, because by
      uttering their little egotistic names, they feel then the emotional
      sentient urge to think about their treachery that fateful night. And
      we saw how dangerous sentient and intellectual soul emotionally
      twisted thoughts can be to what we all thought was a peaceful
      cruise.

      However, the S.S. Minnow and the wreckage of the S.S. Minnow, after
      the storm had whipped up internal treachery [please make all
      references to the above events as the S.S. Minnow and her crew] and
      brought on an astral storm. Scattered over various isles the
      wreckage and the survivor list continues to grow. The ships D.J.
      Val, aka Maynard, has survived through some miracle. Mr. Hale, the
      angry french underground beret braggart, it is reported, was thought
      to be dead, ain't. If you get this message, the seas obviously have
      been kind. We hope your cell phone battery is dry and solar. We'll
      use GPS system and your last cell phone location to pin point you.
      Who knows we may even find the scattered remains of the rest of the
      crew, strewn over the chain of islands.

      http://www.transparencynow.com/gil1.htm

      "Throughout history, humanity has told stories
      about people in a state of exile from
      one kind of paradise or another.
      Above, you see the most famous painting
      depicting the most famous story about exile --
      the Sistine Chapel's rendering
      of Adam and Eve's banishment from paradise,
      which takes place after they make a fatal mistake.

      As a result of their actions,
      they are forced into the fallen world of nature and history,
      where they will suffer hardship
      and learn to rely on themselves.

      Well, that's what Gilligan's Island is about --
      a group of people in exile.

      In this case, they are in exile from
      the secular paradise of consumer delights
      that is America.

      They too make a fatal mistake --
      they go out when there will be a storm
      and, as a result, they are separated from the comforts of home.

      Like Adam and Eve,
      their banishment is a painful one."
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 12, 2006
        Who were the college of Teachers for the Michael School? Who were
        invited into those twelve chairs that stood on the stage and shared
        the podium with the lectures of Dr. Steiner at the 1st Goetheanum?

        Bradford brought from 'Miracles'

        "...But Steiner made TWELVE chairs,
        TWELVE seats on the lecture stage of the 1st Goetheanum and these
        CHAIRS, as in department heads, were cosmic standpoints,
        bodhisattvas and great initiates, who could join Steiner in
        their 'Body of Glory'..." as Rudolf Steiner planted the
        Consciousness Soul into the Heart of humanity and planted Cosmic
        Intelligence into the Stream of human history and Planted the
        Science of the Resurrection as demanded by St. Paul."

        Rudolf Steiner brought:

        "These seven individualities were joined by four others; unlike the
        first seven, these other four were not able to look back to times of
        the primeval past; they looked back to what mankind had acquired
        from occult truths during the four epochs of post-Atlantean culture.
        The first of the four looked back to the period of ancient India,
        the second to that of ancient Persia, the third to that of Egyptian-
        Chaldean-Babylonian-Assyrian culture, and the fourth to that of the
        Graeco-Latin age. These four joined the seven in that "College" of
        wise men in the thirteenth century; the twelfth had fewer
        remembrances; he was more intrinsically intellectual than the rest
        and it was his task to cultivate and foster the external sciences.

        "These twelve individualities did not live only in the sphere of
        occultism as cultivated in the West, but could also
        be "incorporated" as it were in men who possessed some genuine
        knowledge of occultism. Goethe's poem Die Geheimnisse [footnote: The
        Mysteries by Rudolf Steiner] gives a certain indication of this. -

        "Thus there were twelve outstanding individualities and to them came
        a Thirteenth who, after the period of darkness had come to an end
        was to be chosen out for the kind of Initiation demanded by the
        culture of the West. The circumstances are very mysterious and I can
        only give you the following information in the form of a narrative.
        To me it is objective truth, but you yourselves can put it to the
        test by gathering together what has been said by anthroposophical
        Spiritual Science during the last few years, added to what you know
        of history since the thirteenth century.

        "It was known to the College of the twelve wise men that a child was
        to be born who had lived in Palestine at the time of Christ and had
        been present when the Mystery of Golgotha had taken place. This
        Individuality possessed great powers of heart and a quality of deep,
        inward love which circumstances had since helped to unfold in him."

        Bradford concludes;

        Steiner refers to these twelve streams that create the Initiation
        model that all of humanity can now safely have as a guide, as part
        of the Michael School, Steiner calls these Twelve streams, his
        College of Teachers. His college of wise men. These were the faculty
        and on staff tenured teachers of the Michael School. This is the
        model, when Waldorf faculties are supposed to understand that they
        carry the precious first impressions of each child and hold
        intercourse with the Angel that hovers over the child and the I AM's
        that are in the family of the child. The Waldorf Faculty should, but
        mostly have lost all knowledge of, the idea that the college of
        Teachers that they model themselves from are those that created the
        Initiation path for the THIRTEENTH in Steiner's recollection of the
        13th century event. The entire Michael School as a public and open
        reality is based on the solid foundations of the great logical
        streams of humanity that go back beyond Atlantis and have collected
        the wisdom of Persia, Egypt-Chaldea, Greece and modern science.

        This is the College of Teachers who supported Steiner as he brought
        down the vast insights, cohesion and thinking forces needed to
        create the basis for Michael Intelligence to stream into the hearts
        and minds of humanity. This is the model that allows the common
        stream of all of humanity to gather themselves around the fountain
        head of the Christ Impulse, who gave to humanity the outline and
        direction and actual forces needed to awaken the Spirit Man on Earth
        and bring to humanity their own unfolding of New Nature, new
        ecology, arising out of the bountiful foundations of the fountain of
        life, the Life-Spirit that is latent in the I AM of very living
        human being.