Re: [anthroposophy] Question

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16 8:38 PM
      read the book "the Way of the Fool: the conscious develoment of our
      eartly character and the future* of Christianity - some thoughts on the
      nature of human becoming (the evolution of consciousness) and the wise
      relationship of moral grace, freedom and love"
      available for free on-line at: http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/twotf.html

      joel

    • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16 11:27 PM
        In a message dated 7/16/2006 6:31:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, brillaentidiamanteloco@... writes:

        Hi people!!

        I want to know how is related Anthroposophism
        with the Christian religion?
        Any link or whatever

        Uh, well, a lot.  Steiner represents a true Christianity.  One we have yet to experience on this planet.  The Christ impulse got usurped and manipulated back in Zero point.

        "To be a spiritual scientist is more a matter of courage than of intellect"--Rudolf Steiner