Question

  • Pepito
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2006
      Hi people!!

      I want to know how is related Anthroposophism
      with the Christian religion?
      Any link or whatever

      Thanks

      Thanks
    • Joel Wendt
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2006
        read the book "the Way of the Fool: the conscious develoment of our
        eartly character and the future* of Christianity - some thoughts on the
        nature of human becoming (the evolution of consciousness) and the wise
        relationship of moral grace, freedom and love"
        available for free on-line at: http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/twotf.html

        joel

      • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2006
          In a message dated 7/16/2006 6:31:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, brillaentidiamanteloco@... writes:

          Hi people!!

          I want to know how is related Anthroposophism
          with the Christian religion?
          Any link or whatever

          Uh, well, a lot.  Steiner represents a true Christianity.  One we have yet to experience on this planet.  The Christ impulse got usurped and manipulated back in Zero point.

          "To be a spiritual scientist is more a matter of courage than of intellect"--Rudolf Steiner