still more Bondarev material

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      To All:

      I have just posted another webpage, this one containing
      some excerpts I made from Gennady Bondarev's book
      *The Crisis of Civilization*. (These excerpts add
      up to about 113K of plain text.) This page also
      has some introductory remarks and links to the
      four complete chapters that I had already posted.
      <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/BondarevExcerpts.htm>

      Robert Mason

      http://mail.yahoo.com