An Esoteric Quest in Central Europe-A Conference

  • opencentergirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2006
      Greetings,

      I thought that members of the group might be interested in the
      following information about an upcoming conference in the Czech
      Republic.

      From August 31st–September 8th the New York Open Center
      (www.opencenter.org) will be sponsoring a conference (with Lapis
      Magazine online, the Alchemy Museum in Kutna Hora and the Lumen
      Foundation) entitled An Esoteric Quest in Central Europe. The
      following is the web link to the conference brochure for you to get
      a sense of what it's all about
      http://mail.opencenter.org/webdev/esoteric5.pdf.

      Please pass this message on to whoever you think may be interested.
      For additional information on the conference you can email
      quest@... or call 212-219-2527 x 101 and speak to Andrea
      Lomanto. Thank you for your time and help.