Bondarev's illustrations

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      To All:

      I have now added the previously missing illustrations
      and diagrams to my webpage of Bondarev's "The
      Spiritual Configuation of Europe" (Chapter 16 of
      *The Crisis of Civilization*, *Anthroposophie auf
      der Kreuzung...*). You might want to take a look;
      Bondarev's diagrams do add something to his
      verbal presentation:
      <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/SpiritualEurope.htm>

      Robert Mason

      http://mail.yahoo.com