Question

  • Juliana Klinko
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
      Geleira

      Please, anybody knows from where it is a quotation of Steiner about the importance of built something like "community-islands" far way from towns for future times? I only know that this was said by a Waldorf teacher, but I even do not remember his name.

      Thank you very much,

      Juliana

    • Pepito
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2006
        Hi people!!

        I want to know how is related Anthroposophism
        with the Christian religion?
        Any link or whatever

        Thanks

        Thanks
      • Joel Wendt
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2006
          read the book "the Way of the Fool: the conscious develoment of our
          eartly character and the future* of Christianity - some thoughts on the
          nature of human becoming (the evolution of consciousness) and the wise
          relationship of moral grace, freedom and love"
          available for free on-line at: http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/twotf.html

          joel

        • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16, 2006
            In a message dated 7/16/2006 6:31:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, brillaentidiamanteloco@... writes:

            Hi people!!

            I want to know how is related Anthroposophism
            with the Christian religion?
            Any link or whatever

            Uh, well, a lot.  Steiner represents a true Christianity.  One we have yet to experience on this planet.  The Christ impulse got usurped and manipulated back in Zero point.

            "To be a spiritual scientist is more a matter of courage than of intellect"--Rudolf Steiner